TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Some thoughts on the NFL and DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Now that the penalty is so harsh I see an unintended effect of lots of hoes running around trying to get smacked by an NFL player on video. Then they demand a big payday or else it gets shown to the league. Sure blackmail is illegal but that won't and doesn't stop gold diggers

Also, is anyone else disgusted by the reaction of his teammates in interviews?

How about that one guy they showed with tears in his eyes. When I first saw that I was thinking, 'Good, here's an objective guy that isn't afraid to speak out against a brother when he fuks up'. But no, he was in tears because it was shown in the media and she was forced to relive the incident. That's what he was upset about, not her getting knocked around like a pinball by Ray

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Man's fault no matter what situation he gets in with a woman

These guys are on fourth grade educational levels so they don't know better

It will continue to happen

If you make a lot of money you should go no where near woman un less there a big celebrities that are not gonna pull any stunts

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Isn't Super Bowl Sunday the day that averages the most domestic violence 911 calls over the lady few years?

football and having a strong pimp hand go together like PB & J

not sure what all the fuss is about

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Isn't Super Bowl Sunday the day that averages the most domestic violence 911 calls over the lady few years?

football, beer, gambling and having a strong pimp hand go together like PB & J

not sure what all the fuss is about
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?.....