valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

If you're betting the Auburn / SJ State game

AU's top WR Sammie Coates (might be 2nd best WR now that Duke Williams is on team) will be announced as OUT later today... he tweaked his knee against Arky and will just rest up for game vs Kansas St. So if you want AU you might want to wait and see if you can get a little better line. If you want SJ St I'd take that now. For what it's worth I don't think him being out will affect the game one bit. Also, I love AU team total over 27.5 first half and the game going over as well. AU has some breakaway freshmen talent at RB that didn't get snaps last week. SJ St will get some passing scores late in the game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Players out is not important in college football. More important in NFL because of fantasy implications.

SECguru
    SECguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

I live 30 mins from Auburn. It's 96 degrees and sunny but chance of thunderstorms. I will update if changes

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by SECguru View Post
    I live 30 mins from Auburn. It's 96 degrees and sunny but chance of thunderstorms. I will update if changes
    In enemy territory down there around those Barners and UGA fans

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I'm still taking AU though, Marshall and Gus still like to run up the scores...37+ is safe here I think.