MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Actually it's both. His race is a factor and he is an idiot to boot. Like it or not the black's frontal lobe of the brain are less developed than other races. This is the area of the brain that controls impulse control, aggressiveness, deferred gratification, planning, etc.

That's why there is an inordinate number of incidents involving blacks who have it made in life destroying their lives in an instant e.g. O.J. Simpson, Mike Tyson, et.al.

Go ahead and scream "racist" but it is what it is. You can't fool Mother nature.
    what is wrong with you lol?

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    He's black so let's pile on negativity to outweigh any good he ever did.
    I am more than happy to judge individuals by the "content of their character and not the color of their skin" as Martin Luther King implored all of us to do.

Blacks as a group don't fare well using this criteria which was set forth by their beloved patron saint MLK.

It is what it is.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Jeff Passan wrote an article that this affair is a cover for the truth. Although he didn't say what he thought the real truth is.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ron-was...222634728.html

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Jeff Passan wrote an article that this affair is a cover for the truth. Although he didn't say what he thought the real truth is.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ron-was...222634728.html
    Care to speculate? Passan is saying that "infidelity" is a low-level indiscretion. Some truth to that. What did Wash do?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Kind of sad but when you think about the life of anyone in baseball, how do they not cheat and do tons of drugs? There should be a standard pre nup for anyone involved in baseball. Get on it Legalzoom.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Kind of sad but when you think about the life of anyone in baseball, how do they not cheat and do tons of drugs? There should be a standard pre nup for anyone involved in baseball. Get on it Legalzoom.
    I don't know how long they have been together....

What's sad is this woman may have stood by him when he was a crawling on the floor, money burning, shitting on himself, non showering, career imploding, bi polar addict, especially so when he was going through the process of being clean for life, and he returns the favor like this. At the end. I wish nothing but the worst for him.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Guy would rather do lines than coach a MLB team. Nothing wrong with that.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    I don't know how long they have been together....

What's sad is this woman may have stood by him when he was a crawling on the floor, money burning, shitting on himself, non showering, career imploding, bi polar addict, especially so when he was going through the process of being clean for life, and he returns the favor like this. At the end. I wish nothing but the worst for him.
    well when you put it that way

42 years per the article I read

I can't believe that she hasn't been through this before. It was probably another cocaine bender/carton of newports/hooker with vd weekend and she finally said fukk it.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Will always see Wash as jj's brotha from anotha motha. Both have same haircut, drug addiction, and are roughly same age.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Lots to lose, too bd.

First 12