CEOshag
    CEOshag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    the irony of creating a thread telling others to leave the 'golden goose of fade' alone then getting in to a e-battle with him is the greatest ive ever seen.

good job, dumbfuk brokedikkk noob.

lol

Judging by your posts, that I've seen...and my interaction with you when I worked for a book for 6+ years, I'd bet everything I've got on there's a mental condition...you're refusing to get help for.

Safe travels.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by CEOshag View Post
    there's a mental condition...you're refusing to get help for.
    This is a gambling forum.
    Points Awarded:

colleewobbles gave MoMoneyMoVaughn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Judging by your posts, that I've seen...and my interaction with you when I worked for a book for 6+ years, I'd bet everything I've got on there's a mental condition...you're refusing to get help for.

Safe travels.

but do keep trying. maybe you'll hit the jackpot one day.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Shag PM me if you want to continue this.

CEOshag
    CEOshag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

but do keep trying. maybe you'll hit the jackpot one day.

It's OK if I don't. I'm not a 'professional poster'. I'm just here killing some time for a few days. An online persona means zero to me. If I ever felt the need to look cool on an internet forum full of strangers, I'd know it'd be time to reevaluate my life.

Have a great weekend crustyme.

colleewobbles
    colleewobbles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

good job, dumbfuk brokedikkk noob.

I want you to sit down close your eyes exhale deeply and release all that negativity crustyme.

After you've done that listen to this entire video while continuing to relax with your eyes closed:

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    no f'n way. this is too entertaining.

a dumbfuk brokedikkk noob who claims your fades helped him turn his mobile home in to a double-wide but cant prove a single bet.

a dumbfuk airbetting retard (you) who claims you aren't down 500 air units.

it's better comedy than the big bang theory!

lol

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

it's better comedy than the big bang theory!
    Big bang theory is so fukkin stupid and unfunny it offends me.

So yes you are correct. But every single sbr thread is better than that fukkin show.

colleewobbles

Damn if that'd been a pic of Mo Vaughn that would've been phuggin epic.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

It's OK if I don't. I'm not a 'professional poster'. I'm just here killing some time for a few days. An online persona means zero to me. If I ever felt the need to look cool on an internet forum full of strangers, I'd know it'd be time to reevaluate my life.

Have a great weekend crustyme.

if u say so.

i always have a great weekend, im usually in vegas betting amounts u can only dream about. have fun trying to convince the forum to leave twizzler alone then attack him..... all weekend.

lol

colleewobbles

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    NO ONE is going to be shagging ANYONE in this thread. Lets get that totally clear right now.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by colleewobbles View Post
    Damn if that'd been a pic of Mo Vaughn that would've been phuggin epic.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

This is great ...twizzle gets buried again in another thread and crusty is getting is shit pushed in again ...sbr never surprises me

Crusty and twizzle are both down like 200+ units this year alone

colleewobbles

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

Yeah I looked also. Theres literally none of him missing. Mo must have nudies of Al Gore (the guy who invented the internet).

Either that or he never missed.

Did he never strike out?

That'd be really impressive if so.

colleewobbles

Big bang theory is so fukkin stupid and unfunny it offends me.

So yes you are correct. But every single sbr thread is better than that fukkin show.
    You are intelligent and have a good sense of humor. i.e. "posting losing plays is funnier anyways"

Now help me with that Michigan State @ Oregon play. I wanna take STATE with the points cuz that has worked well for me many times before but this game is scary. Line opened at 11.5 hasn't moved barely at all now at 12.5 and this scares me too. No one seems to be taking MichState which of course can be god sometimes but its scary the thought of bein' the only one takin' them. And no ones helping me.

What are your thoughts t-wizzle? and yours crusty?

You mad bro

You are intelligent and have a good sense of humor. i.e. "posting losing plays is funnier anyways"

Now help me with that Michigan State @ Oregon play. I wanna take STATE with the points cuz that has worked well for me many times before but this game is scary. Line opened at 11.5 hasn't moved barely at all now at 12.5 and this scares me too. No one seems to be taking MichState which of course can be god sometimes but its scary the thought of bein' the only one takin' them. And no ones helping me.

What are your thoughts t-wizzle? and yours crusty?
    Fade crusty over Wizzle. He is a bigger fade

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Yeah I looked also. Theres literally none of him missing. Mo must have nudies of Al Gore (the guy who invented the internet).

Either that or he never missed.

Did he never strike out?

That'd be really impressive if so.
    Mo Vaughn once struck out in 1994. He vowed never again let another white man tell him "Your Outta here!".

Pretty sure he has 0 strikeouts since...

You mad bro

Mo Vaughn once struck out in 1994. He vowed never again let another white man tell him "Your Outta here!".

Who is mo Vaughn

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Who is mo Vaughn
    How the hell old are you YMB?

He drove for Ferrari in the 2006 season.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-12-15 at 03:46 PM. Reason: image does not exist

You mad bro

I thought that guy died
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-12-15 at 03:46 PM. Reason: image does not exist

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wizzle under tremendous pressure

I feel bad for the kid

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

I thought that guy died
    Oh fuk... You are right!!!

colleewobbles

Fade crusty over Wizzle. He is a bigger fade
    Not surprising. My intuition was suggestin' that to me. Thanks.

colleewobbles

Mo Vaughn once struck out in 1994.
    Prolly a sick kid in the hospital summoned Mo to his bedside and asked him to strike out for him. Likely Mo felt obligated.

Either that or it was an umpire's fault.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

This is great ...twizzle gets buried again in another thread and crusty is getting is shit pushed in again ...sbr never surprises me

Crusty and twizzle are both down like 200+ units this year alone
    guess its safe for you to stand on the sidelines and not make any plays.

what small testicles you have.

colleewobbles

Or maybe it was a FAKE MO like....a MO Body Double. Maybe Mo had another obligation...an appointment or something so he snuck in a replacement for himself. Did you ever consider that?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

i meant main focus as far as what sport are you putting the most effort into handicapping.

ofcourse i gotta make rent priority #1 which is why i only gambled away $42 this weekend.
    Big time bettor! Give us some winners pals, you know we come here for your knowledge and gambling prowess.

colleewobbles

Yeah, that move really surprised me, Mo Vaughn goin' to Ferrari.Really stunned me frankly. Just goes to show you never really know. He looks damn good in that car though. Shiny helmet. Hand properly positioned on the wheel.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-12-15 at 03:47 PM. Reason: image does not exist

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wizzle call me for a buyout

colleewobbles

Oh nice work. Now anything anyone says for the rest of recorded time is gonna seem intelligent by comparison to what you just typed there. On the behalf of all Stupid Idiots currently alive and yet to be born We Salute You!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Wizzle and crusty have been doing this back and forth for as long as I have been here. I have always thought that the only thing more pathetic than two adult men bitching at each other is when another grown ass man decides to get involved.
    These two men truly hate each other & this begs the question...."who cares?"

CShag seems like a nice enough guy but I have to question why he wanted to get involved with this long running - embarrassing feud. Believing in fades is tantamount to believing in Jinx's & mushes. Its as likely you'll go 0-82 as it is you'll go 82-0 (assuming -110).

We are all here at SBR every day because on some level, we are all losers. Like 14 year old chics on Facebook. Looking for validation, usullay by the means of berating others. I don't care if you post losers. I do t care if you bet small or big. A bad capper is as affective as tossing a coin.
    Both these guys are losing gamblers & one week crusty will pick more losers than Wizzy & the next week wizzy goes 1-7 & crust will be up .2 units. No one consistently gains anything by fading or tailing these guys. I'll bet on it!

They provide a constant soap opera here at SBR & besides that I see nothing else productive from either of these men. The only thing cshag has effectively done here is draw attention to this years old girl fight.

colleewobbles

Oh sorry Bear. I thought someone was bein' mean to twizzle again.

colleewobbles

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Wizzle and crusty have been doing this back and forth for as long as I have been here. I have always thought that the only thing more pathetic than two adult men bitching at each other is when another grown ass man decides to get involved.
    These two men truly hate each other & this begs the question...."who cares?"

CShag seems like a nice enough guy but I have to question why he wanted to get involved with this long running - embarrassing feud. Believing in fades is tantamount to believing in Jinx's & mushes. Its as likely you'll go 0-82 as it is you'll go 82-0 (assuming -110).

We are all here at SBR every day because on some level, we are all losers. Like 14 year old chics on Facebook. Looking for validation, usullay by the means of berating others. I don't care if you post losers. I do t care if you bet small or big. A bad capper is as affective as tossing a coin.
    Both these guys are losing gamblers & one week crusty will pick more losers than Wizzy & the next week wizzy goes 1-7 & crust will be up .2 units. No one consistently gains anything by fading or tailing these guys. I'll bet on it!

They provide a constant soap opera here at SBR & besides that I see nothing else productive from either of these men. The only thing cshag has effectively done here is draw attention to this years old girl fight.
    Very well said. Maybe he didn't know it was, like, the "General Hospital" (or in this case the more nasty and drama filled Spanish Version: "El Hospital General") of SBR.

I know I didn't. I just came to here to win this year's Beat The Prick though i must say the 'neck seems less vulgar this year, the interview he did with Jacki Blu was downright civil almost, so my motivation to Beat The Prick is not as fueled as should be (but I'll still do it don't worry and HANDILY so don't you worry at all) but me personally I just wandered in tryin to find out whose gonna cover in the STATE/DUCKS game 'n got drawn into this whole mess cuz I thought to speak up in favor of people not being mean to cappers willing to post their plays was a good idea and that crusty guy seems like a really really mean person.

I hope that your take on who we are and why we are here is not as cynical as that but I can appreciate that you may be right.....to some big degree that is. On another note. This looks a WHOLE lot like someone who would know whats the right side of the Mi.State/Oregon game: Name:  TO13958_1gif.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  3.7 KB

so tell me. quit holdin out.

You mad bro

Why make my own plays when fading people like you Wizzle and crusty makes me even more money

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Prolly a sick kid in the hospital summoned Mo to his bedside and asked him to strike out for him. Likely Mo felt obligated.

Either that or it was an umpire's fault.
    Or maybe it was a FAKE MO like....a MO Body Double. Maybe Mo had another obligation...an appointment or something so he snuck in a replacement for himself. Did you ever consider that?
    Here is what I am thinking Collee. I think a kid with cancer asked him to strike out for him, as a sign of solidarity. But when it came down to it, when it actually came time to strike out, he couldn't do it. So he hired a double to go up there for one AB and take that strike out for him. He said he just wouldn't have been able to handle it mentally knowing that he actually struck out. Was easier to let the world think it was him.

First 1234 Last