The Dream
    The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!

Avoid TuttleMathWins.com

Not sure if this is where should post. Do not pay for tuttlemathwins.com he plays mind games with his clients, trys to bleed more money out of them. Gave me wrong plays on purpose to lose because mad. Accused me of selling password to friends because he doesn't understand how IP addresses update. Been a very bad experience and didn't want anyone else to go what I went through. He is very strange how he acts. Established a relationship thought trust. Gave him $400 for a calculation model, which isn't the same one he uses, and also a month worth of pick. Which after 2 days asked me for more money. I ended up losing money in the long run. Usually don't like to blast anyone in this industry, but I don't want anyone else to go through what I went through. Most horrible experience I have had in this industry. He is a scumbag.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Anyone who buys picks from touts should be auto-banned from SBR or this .

The Dream

I bought the Predictive Sports Model, math formulas. When I got that, got a month as well so I could make sure I was running the models calculations correctly. The Service Play thread is all about plays from the touts, so your statement makes no sense. But I was offering to share my experience so anyone else here avoids.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
    I bought the Predictive Sports Model, math formulas. When I got that, got a month as well so I could make sure I was running the models calculations correctly. The Service Play thread is all about plays from the touts, so your statement makes no sense. But I was offering to share my experience so anyone else here avoids.

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Anyone who buys picks from touts should be auto-banned from SBR or this .
    What are you doing here then? This is a service area, auto-banned?
    So buying picks is bad, but leeching is OK? Wtf?

The Dream

Not leeching, just trying to be of service so know one buys anything from him in the industry. Not sure how warrants a band. Those that are negative about it, do what you will. No worries, I'm done posting about it. I have disputed the charge, just wanted to keep anyone else. Sorry if wrong area, if there is another area on the site to post this, please point me in the right direction.

The Dream

Avoid TuttleMathWins.com

Avoid this guy, he doesn't fulfill what you buy. Milk you for more money. Gave me wrong picks on purpose when I didn't send him more money. Scumbag and not to be trusted.

SOGGYNIKKA
    SOGGYNIKKA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Buying picks ain't bad you just gotta be smart on who you buy from

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Not leeching, just trying to be of service so know one buys anything from him in the industry. Not sure how warrants a band. Those that are negative about it, do what you will. No worries, I'm done posting about it. I have disputed the charge, just wanted to keep anyone else. Sorry if wrong area, if there is another area on the site to post this, please point me in the right direction.
    Dude, not talking about you was talking about that leetreaper guy. Geez, read the comments please.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guy trying to promote tout site by using reverse strategy

Touts are all scumbags and frauds

never ever use

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

guy is scum used to hang out on seals with clubs bitcoin poker booking bets. Then eventually scammed someone for a very large sum of BTC.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

He is very strange how he acts. Established a relationship thought trust.

Dreamer there is no such a thing as trust in gambling. You'll get stubbed on the back by people who you thought were the closest to you.
    When it comes to making money - trust no one.

Stop wasting your money on touts - gambling is not for you, if you don't know how to cap games.

best of luck to ya!

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3451

people are idiots..

1) look at his website.. if this guy was really banging books over the head.. or even selling a ton of memberships.. don't you think he would have a website that wasn't made in india by a bunch of shit programers that barely have a grasp on PHP. This site is a shit wordpress template. this website just screams BROKE!!!!

2) Name:  img_00168.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  9.2 KB This is supposed to be my fearless leader ? This is the bookie killer ? This dickhead with his Van Heusen Shirt and his Italian knock off Tie ? Guy probably goes to the bingo parlor everyday looking for angles.

The Dream

he just posted this thread on his blog

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3451

am I supposed to be the idiot that can't string two sentences together.. because I feel I was very clear.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man, I can't believe Olajuwon fell for this ...

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Man, I can't believe Olajuwon fell for this ...