2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    It's a fair point but I'll take my chances and that's all you can really do with NFL bets....Take any small edge you think you might have and go for it.....Don't think the Chargers will have the luxury to pound the rock consistently in this game as I expect the Cardinals to hit a few big plays early

If it was in San Diego I would be more worried about what you're saying
    chargers been working on a lot more no huddle this preseason as well so maybe they dont plan on just sitting on it as much. then you got the whole bs emphasis on screwing the defense even more which gonna lead to free undeserved points if it continues. like i said i agree it prob a few points too low and id imagine closes closer to 47. not sure whether i like the total or cards more tho? even with the defensive injuries im still pretty high on this team making a playoff run..

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Yeah I'm all over that zona over. They got torched by tight ends all last season and now lost pieces in the centre of the field, gates and green will go off.

And sd has been playin faster paced football so far in preseason, said they've wanted to play faster . Only concern is Allen vs Peterson but still cards are vulnerable up the middle and the total is already low, not like we need 60 points or something .

And zona WRs should have their way. Flowers is ok but nothing special. I can't remember the name of their other corner but he's dreadful. Pretty sure fitz plays the slot? He'll be matched up on 5'9 rookie nickel corner Jason verrett. He was actually great in coverage at college and plays a lot bigger than he is, but this is nfl and he's still a 5'9 corner going against a premier nfl receiver in his first ever game, and on the road

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Yeah I'm all over that zona over. They got torched by tight ends all last season and now lost pieces in the centre of the field, gates and green will go off.

And sd has been playin faster paced football so far in preseason, said they've wanted to play faster . Only concern is Allen vs Peterson but still cards are vulnerable up the middle and the total is already low, not like we need 60 points or something .

And zona WRs should have their way. Flowers is ok but nothing special. I can't remember the name of their other corner but he's dreadful. Pretty sure fitz plays the slot? He'll be matched up on 5'9 rookie nickel corner Jason verrett. He was actually great in coverage at college and plays a lot bigger than he is, but this is nfl and he's still a 5'9 corner going against a premier nfl receiver in his first ever game, and on the road
    ive heard same thing about them planning on playing faster but i gotta say unless their d is greatly improved it a big freaking mistake.. sd controlling t.o.p. really masked a defense that i talked bad about a ton last season, lol.. it be great for overs early on if true tho!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    the Bills play is interesting. I think if EJ Manuel plays well that is a good play.
    Last year, teams could easily score on Chicago's defense so it will be interesting to see if they are improved this year. Bears have some serious playmakers but the Bills defense is better than the Bears and may be able to hold their own against Cutler and his many weapons. And then on the flip side i think the Bills can put some points on the board if EJ plays confidently.
    Bills traded away Jairus Byrd. So their defense is just as suspect as the Bears. Bills still have a chance to win it though.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

dolphins will beat patriots in opener---go on to win division.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Don't see what anyone sees in buffalo. I think that's one of those "trying to be too hard to be sharp" plays lol to each their own though boys

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Don't see what anyone sees in buffalo. I think that's one of those "trying to be too hard to be sharp" plays lol to each their own though boys
    Could it be more about what people don't see in Chicago?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Could it be more about what people don't see in Chicago?
    chicago has probably the worst defense in the NFL other than Minnesota so yeah i see your point.

but on the contrary with all the new penalties they will be calling its going to be impossible for Buffalo to guard the 3 headed monster Holmes, Jeffrey, and Brandon my favorite Marshall.

GunShard

Good luck everyone.

GunShard

NY Jets -5

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Good luck everyone.
    thanks and to you as well.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Raiders +5.5
    Arizona - San Diego over 46
    Browns + 7
    Bears (-7)
    Bucs (-2)

ML Parlay - Bears/49ers/Maryland Terps/Texas Tech/Oregon

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Raiders +5.5
    Arizona - San Diego over 46
    Browns + 7
    Bears (-7)
    Bucs (-2)

ML Parlay - Bears/49ers/Maryland Terps/Texas Tech/Oregon
    my feeling on the Bears is they will have trouble stoping Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller.

and on the flip side i dont know if the Bears O-Line can protect Cutler against Mario Williams and Marcell Dareus.

CarterTown
    CarterTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, these two teams get together and it's a shootout, Atlanta has a slight edge.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by CarterTown View Post
    I agree, these two teams get together and it's a shootout, Atlanta has a slight edge.
    Why's that? Even if we say Brees/Ryan is a push, Saints D is built to thrive in a shootout scenario.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Saints litterally have the advantage at every position except WR.

Better QB, Better O-Line, running backs is about a tie, and Saints defense is much better.

I get that the Falcons play in a dome but people in Atlanta don't really support the Falcons.

the Georgia dome isnt nearly as loud as the superdome. In fact most white people in ATL are afraid to go downtown bc its such a rough area.

I think in this game and in the Buccaneees / Panthers game people are trying too hard to be sharp by picking the Falcons and Buccaneers. Litterally everyone posting on this site seems to be on the home teams. Saints game is a pass for me but i think Carolina wins easy.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    chargers been working on a lot more no huddle this preseason as well so maybe they dont plan on just sitting on it as much. then you got the whole bs emphasis on screwing the defense even more which gonna lead to free undeserved points if it continues. like i said i agree it prob a few points too low and id imagine closes closer to 47. not sure whether i like the total or cards more tho? even with the defensive injuries im still pretty high on this team making a playoff run..
    Love the Cards on MNF. Ellington will be a key, b/c I don't think Dwyer really fits the offensive scheme, but either way I like Cards to cover the -3.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yes i like the Cardinals too on MNF.

That defense is good and they will be hype for prime time.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams - 3, BIG. Best, deepest DL in the NFL and good LB's to boot, so on artificial turf will pressure the QB and stuff the run. Minny gets 14-17 points, tops. Bradford is out and Shaun Hill is not the long term solution but in the short term is not a big drop off, he is distributing the ball well, WR Quick has blossomed in his 3rd, year, WR Britt is playing to his former levels (til he gets hurt),WR's Austin and Givens have deep speed. TE Cook and Kendricks are coming along. And now three good backs... finally. OL has improved, even has some depth, Robinson, Joseph, Barksdale a surprise highly improved RT. Rams will score 24-35. At home. Fisher has built a good young team and Williams in now his DC, will blitz Cassel to doom. Rams 31-14. BIG.
    Last edited by Serbone; 09-06-14 at 11:56 PM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Rams - 3, BIG. Best, deepest DL in the NFL and good LB's to boot, so on artificial turf will pressure the QB and stuff the run. Minny gets 14-16 pints, tops. Bradford is good and Shaun Hill is not the long term solution but he is distrusting the ball well, Quick has blossomed in his 3rd, year, Britt is playing to his former levels (til he gets hurt), Austin and Givens have deep speed. TE Cook and Kendricks are coming along. And now three good backs... finally. OL has improved, even has some depth, Robinson, Joseph, Barksdale a surprise highly improved RT. Rams will score 24-33. At home. Fisher has built a good young team and Williams in now his DC, will blitz Cassel to doom. Rams 31-14. BIG.
    Yeah, I was gonna ask someone if Hill's been showing any trust in the game ball, but you've already answered my question... he is, in fact, distrusting the ball. That is the sign of a quality quarterback. You can never invest too much trust in inanimate objects. They will only let you down over the course of time. Of course I had to learn this the hard way one night after a round of heavy drinking. I gave my car keys to a volleyball who I figured could be my designated driver, and long story short, it didn't end well.

Glad to see Shaun Hill is more mature than I was. If he's not trusting balls, then maybe I can trust him with my wager. Thanks for the insight, bud.
    Points Awarded:

crackerjack gave Eddy Munny 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Holy revision, Batman!

I see what you did there Serbone... worry not, for I have your original post held captive, in my copy and paste, for posterity.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

giants moneyline....free money

Jhart2838
    Jhart2838's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    giants moneyline....free money
    Yeah man either giants win or they lose by 10+....Points won't matter here. Interesting matchup as most ppl think lions own a big mismatch in the passing department. Not sure about that, Giants shored up their weakness which was their DBs, and they have been showing flashes. Veteran team helps on the road. One big ? is the giants running game. They have a hard time zone blocking and man to man blocking their usually fine but will have their hands full this game with lions dline. Maybe giants in a leg in a teaser and ML? Lol.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Bucs/Panthers Under

Two awesome defenses. Bucs offense not that great and Panthers offense is going with a half-healthy Cam.

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Bucs -2.5
    NY Jets -5.5
    Ravens 1.5
    Bears -7

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

I have Ravens -1
    Eagles -10

HendoNation
    HendoNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

Love the Ravens. Heard an interesting stat on Cowherd's show. Under Harbaugh, the Ravens have won 12 of 13 games in which they had more than one week to prepare.

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Jags +11 since taking DD NFL dogs should be an auto play for everyone every single time.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Rams - 3, BIG. Best, deepest DL in the NFL and good LB's to boot, so on artificial turf will pressure the QB and stuff the run. Minny gets 14-17 points, tops. Bradford is out and Shaun Hill is not the long term solution but in the short term is not a big drop off, he is distributing the ball well, WR Quick has blossomed in his 3rd, year, WR Britt is playing to his former levels (til he gets hurt),WR's Austin and Givens have deep speed. TE Cook and Kendricks are coming along. And now three good backs... finally. OL has improved, even has some depth, Robinson, Joseph, Barksdale a surprise highly improved RT. Rams will score 24-35. At home. Fisher has built a good young team and Williams in now his DC, will blitz Cassel to doom. Rams 31-14. BIG.
    lol minny moneyline is the play, you will see ...goodluck to you friend

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yeah, I was gonna ask someone if Hill's been showing any trust in the game ball, but you've already answered my question... he is, in fact, distrusting the ball. That is the sign of a quality quarterback. You can never invest too much trust in inanimate objects. They will only let you down over the course of time. Of course I had to learn this the hard way one night after a round of heavy drinking. I gave my car keys to a volleyball who I figured could be my designated driver, and long story short, it didn't end well.

Glad to see Shaun Hill is more mature than I was. If he's not trusting balls, then maybe I can trust him with my wager. Thanks for the insight, bud.
    You are a real witty man. It was a typo I corrected. By the way, after the first day most years, I realize a lot of the butt-ugly teams covered that no one wanted. That would be Jax, Cleve, Oakland, Buffalo, Miami, and the Giants this year. I don't think I will take all of them, just saying.

millopt
    millopt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

New england to pound miami.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

ML Parlay

Dallas/Oakland/Houston/Pittsburgh

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    ML ParlayDallas/Oakland/Houston/Pittsburgh
    Should just donate it to charity.

Sacamano
    Sacamano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Saints -3

GunShard

Buffalo Bills - 23
    Chicago Bears - 20

Fading the public is sharp!

First 1234 Last