1. #1
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,381
    Betpoints: 9462

    Stanford -3 and Navy -3.5

    posted: 5-4 ATS 55.5%

    Stanford D will dominate USC and Navy will run the ball down Temple's throat. both lines are ripe to bet right now.

  2. #2
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,381
    Betpoints: 9462

    my entire card:

    At Toledo +6.5 v Missouri
    Navy -3.5 at Temple
    At Stanford -3 v USC
    At New Mexico +26.5 v ASU
    At UTEP +18.5 v Tex Tech

  3. #3
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,753
    Betpoints: 1144

    I think navy got a lot of talent this year when should go to a good bowl game

  4. #4
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-13
    Posts: 10,822
    Betpoints: 4669

    USC gonna handle Stanford

  5. #5
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,381
    Betpoints: 9462

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    USC gonna handle Stanford
    i disagree. Stanford continuity in coach staff while sc learning new schemes. Stanford d brings back 7 they lose skov and murphy which is huge but 4 new guys are veterans. O is full of perimeter talent and hogan is excellent. U either go stanford -3 or u stay off game

  6. #6
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,540
    Betpoints: 8460

    First, Kessler is a much better QB than Hogan is. Hogan is very mistake prone in pressure situations. USC has much more talent on offense than Stranford does. Stanford has the defensive edge in talent. These games have been very close of late, with Stanford being very fortunate to win two years ago at home and losing outright to USC last season. This will be one of the best games on Saturday and a good game to pass on. if that USC offense goes off, who know what will happen.

  7. #7
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,540
    Betpoints: 8460

    The rest of your picks:

    At Toledo +6.5 v Missouri...I may go the other way. The defennding SEC East Champ against a MAC School giving less than 7?
    Navy -3.5 at Temple...You would think that this would be easy, but look what Temple did on the road to Vandy.
    At Stanford -3 v USC..Alrady discussed that game. Pass.
    At New Mexico +26.5 v ASU...A ton of poiints, but New Mexico lost to UTEP as a 7 1/2 point favorite at home last week. 26 1/2 man not be enough against an explosive ASU team.
    At UTEP +18.5 v Tex Tech...T-Tech really looked terrible last week in a 42-35 win against Central Akansas. UTEP upset New Mexico. 18 1/2 is a lot for a team that has no defense at all to give. This looks like your best wager of the group.

  8. #8
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-13
    Posts: 10,822
    Betpoints: 4669

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    i disagree. Stanford continuity in coach staff while sc learning new schemes. Stanford d brings back 7 they lose skov and murphy which is huge but 4 new guys are veterans. O is full of perimeter talent and hogan is excellent. U either go stanford -3 or u stay off game
    Im gonna wait and hope to get a better line on USC....either way this will be the biggest bet for me week 2 with some sprinkled on the money line....I would tread lightly

  9. #9
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,381
    Betpoints: 9462

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    First, Kessler is a much better QB than Hogan is. Hogan is very mistake prone in pressure situations. USC has much more talent on offense than Stranford does. Stanford has the defensive edge in talent. These games have been very close of late, with Stanford being very fortunate to win two years ago at home and losing outright to USC last season. This will be one of the best games on Saturday and a good game to pass on. if that USC offense goes off, who know what will happen.
    Stanford D was dominant in the 21-14 win over USC in palo alto 2012. they harassed the hell out of Barkley and were anticipating the snap count all day long. they spent more time in the USC backfield than the SC running backs did. Stanford out first-downed them by 7 and outgained them by 137 yds. where is the lucky part?

    here's the box score because you've forgotten about that game: http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=322590024

    re Temple's win at Vandy: did you know Vandy had 7 turnovers and was -5 in this dept?

  10. #10
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,381
    Betpoints: 9462

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Im gonna wait and hope to get a better line on USC....either way this will be the biggest bet for me week 2 with some sprinkled on the money line....I would tread lightly
    i doubt it hits 4 again so you might be best taking USC ML at this pt because it's sitting at -3 and -115 at most shops now

  11. #11
    trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-13-06
    Posts: 23,419
    Betpoints: 225336

    At Stanford -3

  12. #12
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,381
    Betpoints: 9462

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    my entire card:

    At Toledo +6.5 v Missouri
    Navy -3.5 at Temple
    At Stanford -3 v USC
    At New Mexico +26.5 v ASU
    At UTEP +18.5 v Tex Tech
    Holy Toledo what a line move! !

  13. #13
    uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-12
    Posts: 416
    Betpoints: 1374

    I think you are reaching to say that Hogan is excellent....

  14. #14
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Roger Mexico
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 15,064
    Betpoints: 846

    On Standford -2.5

    Think they roll.

    Had to cash out my Missouri -6.5 for 10% because line movement scared the fuk out of me.

  15. #15
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,381
    Betpoints: 9462

    Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    I think you are reaching to say that Hogan is excellent....
    yes i reached there. he is a very good game manager and has a decent arm and good mobility. he also took over quite young in the middle of 2012 so as a junior i expected marked improvement from him

  16. #16
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-10
    Posts: 34,847
    Betpoints: 1524

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    USC gonna handle Stanford
    Why?

  17. #17
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,381
    Betpoints: 9462

    navy gets the cover but toledo shits the bed.

    1-1 and Stanford up by 3 over SC as we speak.

  18. #18
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,381
    Betpoints: 9462

    1-2

    sc defense was impressive getting big plays

Top