Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Thoughts on San Diego State +14 @ UNC?

Tempted to play the +14 and ML.

IMO the Tarheels are awful and i know for a fact they have no home field advantage.

The stadium is so quiet you can have a conversation during the game and there are litterally HS stadiums in Texas bigger than the Tarheels stadium...

I watched a little bit of San Diego State vs NAU and they looked pretty good but they also looked vulnerable against the run.

Anybody have any insight that follows these 2 programs closely?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Larry Fedora is a very underrated coach and an excellent recruiter...He's the best coach UNC has had since Mack Brown!......Tarheels will be very competitive this year in the ACC and truth be told, should challenge for the Coastal division...they've got talent and depth on both sides of the ball and 14 returning starters...they sleepwalked in their first game against Liberty before coming alive in the second half and routing them 56 - 29...The Aztecs also lost 12 starters from last year's respectable squad...I'm not doing any action on the game but if I did I'd probably take the Tarheels and lay the 14.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

WNT [ watch no touch ] !!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Both teams have good offenses and terrbile defenses. If anything, just remember that San Diego State is a MWC team and the MWC is terrible this season. If you hve to play this game, the proper play will be the over, but the number is not out yet.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Both teams have good offenses and terrbile defenses. If anything, just remember that San Diego State is a MWC team and the MWC is terrible this season. If you hve to play this game, the proper play will be the over, but the number is not out yet.
    not to mention that UNC has a huge advantage on special teams!.......(which may play a major role in this game)

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

I know next to nothing about SDSU, but thought I'd point out that UNC was without its top 2 corners and two other DBs for the first game (suspension for violating team rules). Defense definitely gives up points but should be better than last week as the suspended players will return.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

close game, like i said Tarheels are trash