rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Spain does not win -174

Spain has a very hard bracket to get to the final game they have to beat Brazil and France as well as another decent team. USA will have pretty much a cake walk to the title game with Australia being their hardest opponent possible opponent before the title game. It seems like they put all the good teams in groups A and B so USA will easily make the title game. Also USA built their roster to matchup with Spain by haeing a ton of centers on the end of the bench in case they need them for Ibaka and the Gasol's.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

Thanks gluck on the wager

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

any chance usa and spain both lose

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

There are no cakewalks. Anyone can lose even the US. This is not even close to a Dream Team.

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    any chance usa and spain both lose
    Not very likely Brazil with the best shot though if Faried or Davis gets hurt the USA could be in trouble

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Watch out for the tall blacks!! Sure Steve Adams isnt there, but good solid players are.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What are max wagers on these type of bets

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What are max wagers on these type of bets
    $500 on 5 dimes pinnacle has it too probably a bigger limit but i have no account there. Unlimited rebets after line moves if you are willing to bet at a worse number can get a ton of money down.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

isn't usa -165 a better bet? i mean it'll be spain vs usa in the finals.

rm18
    Update your status

no -165 you need to win 62.2% to break even

-174 is 63.5%

The other 22 teams combined have at least a 5% shot i think

Romerowned
    Romerowned's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2811

I got it at -170. Let's get it.

ernandez
    Noi amiamo e per Lei combatiamo!!!
    ernandez's Avatar Become A Pro!

ain will definitly take the title

Do not underestimate Spain .They will definitely take the title, Usa are far away from those Dream Teams, like the One in Barcelona, when the difference in classes and styles was cosmic.

Mark Gasol, Serge Ibaka , Ricku Rubio and Calderon will humiliate any team , who dare to take the Gold from them

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

ive been underwhelmed by what ive seen from usa so far actually

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    ive been underwhelmed by what ive seen from usa so far actually
    This is probably even an understatement. After KD decided not to play, this version of team USA does not have a dominant go-to guy; couple that with an overall team's lack of experience with playing FIBA rules, hostile crowds, guys like Drose and Gay who have no business playing FIBA b/c they cannot shot the ball and this smells like trouble. Team USA has not played any decent team in tuneups, but their bracket is indeed easy. The first real test will probably come in the semis vs Lithuania; and then the potential final vs Spain should be dynamite, close to a 50-50 matchup there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ernandez

Romerowned

It's early but Spain looking good so far

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Spain has a better front court than USA. They also have a terrific group of backcourt players with international experience and who are stars in Europe. USA would be lucky to get past Spain. Feels like silver for USA in the end

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Spain has a better front court than USA. They also have a terrific group of backcourt players with international experience and who are stars in Europe. USA would be lucky to get past Spain. Feels like silver for USA in the end
    keep dreaming funniest post ive seen in a long time u getting on that seaweed level now

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

solid team

rm18
    Update your status

Looks like Spain will be well over a +200 dog against USA still though plus no lock to get there. Based on the spreads for other games I think USA is -7.5 vs. Spain.

Romerowned

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Looks like Spain will be well over a +200 dog against USA still though plus no lock to get there. Based on the spreads for other games I think USA is -7.5 vs. Spain.
    That makes no sense. How could Spain be a +200 dog against USA but be less than +200 to win the whole tournament.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

USA is an okay team. They should win easily. Rose and Gay aren't shooters but USA already has the best shooter in the world right now and that's curry and he can easily take over these fiba type games. International play isn't really about shooting its about attacking, the best team we had after the dream team was the 08 team where it was Mello James Bryant and D Wade coming off the bench as the sixth man (and he ended up winning mvp of the olympics, avg like 17 a game on 70% shooting or something ridiculous).

Fiba 3 is like a midrange jumper in the nba. Nothing for these guys. Just too many 1 on 1 players on this team. Not enough experience. But they'll still win in the end.

ernandez

Quote Originally Posted by Romerowned View Post
    That makes no sense. How could Spain be a +200 dog against USA but be less than +200 to win the whole tournament.
    Spain to win the trophy is now +130 and I think that at the final both teams will come in line (-117). Probably Spain will be a slight favorite is their home court. I predict at the Final, USA - 3,5 Points . Gasol brothers and Ibaka played perfectly all these 4 games till and and will continue their winning streak and massive dominance in offensive and defensive rebounds.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Anyone that's watched this Spain team play knows USA will get more than they can handle. They've been demolishing opponents as much as US has. USA perimeter players are either bad defenders and good shooters, or good defenders and ok shooters. Gasol, gasol, and ibaka are at a disadvantage against the USA bigs? Don't think so.

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ernandez View Post
    Spain to win the trophy is now +130 and I think that at the final both teams will come in line (-117). Probably Spain will be a slight favorite is their home court. I predict at the Final, USA - 3,5 Points . Gasol brothers and Ibaka played perfectly all these 4 games till and and will continue their winning streak and massive dominance in offensive and defensive rebounds.
    Spain -16 vs France USA -26.5 vs Lithuania who is pretty even to France do you see what I mean? USA would of been big favorites if Spain made it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We're going to breeze through this

No competition

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by ernandez View Post

Romerowned

Nice cash for us

ernandez

GL to European teams against US. If not Lithuania, France will know what to do. Spain where in very bad shape. Lets see who will take the trophey.

rm18
    Update your status

I dont think France can win because their offense is so bad Lithuania probably the toughest test today

ernandez

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I dont think France can win because their offense is so bad Lithuania probably the toughest test today
    I think that Lithuania will give their best, It all depends on the first quarter. If they are aggressive enough they can take soemthing from the game. Slovenia were close but their centers were not that high and effective. Hope will see a very nice game !!!

Lebensraum
    Lebensraum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 529

Easy $