STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Hate leagues like this, six spots is just dumb. I get that about the TE's but should at least have a TE spot in any league. Better off getting elite QB, WR and RB in this setup. Might even just wait on a WR if I don't get one of the top 3 with so many out there that are alike. Could get someone like Allen and Hilton 4-5 rounds later. I'm a fan of Jennings but Williams poaches the TD's. Anyway, good luck. Whoever has the top QB and a top scoring RB or WR and some timely scoring from their D and K wins this league, not much skill involved though that's FF for the most part.
    Not sure if you're being serious or not... I hope you aren't. Seriously think Keenan Allen would be there in the 6th or 7th round? Hilton in the 8th or 9th? Get real bro!!! Better off getting elite QB, RB, AND WR? Yeah it would be better off, and almost plausible if this was a 6 or 8 team league...LOL... do you understand how fantasy football works? have you ever played it before?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm saying you can get a similar player to Allen and Hilton 4-5 rounds later. The WR position is deep. While getting a top 5 QB is drastically different than getting the 20th ranked QB, which you have. I've only been playing FF for 17 years now but you got this. Everyone saying your team isn't that great is wrong and I'm sure you will do just fine.

Could of went Charles, Allen, Stafford and been better off.

Cuse0323

I really don't give a fck about anyone's team...I'm a FF snob when it comes to the setup of leagues since people butcher them and I also live on FF forums putting in my two cents. Been doing it forever and enjoy giving feedback. You asked for people to rate it and went the defensive route right away so what's the point?

STAX

Mike Evans, K Benjamin, Bowe, S Smith, Randle, T Austin.... the WRs picked 4-5 rounds after Keenan Allen...

Marvin Jones, Steve Johnson, James Jones, Kenny Britt, Andrew Hawkins.... the WRs picked 4-5 rounds later than TY Hilton...

QB position clearly the deepest position in the draft, everyone knows this. QBs ranked 5-20 are seperated by about 2 pts/game... all are between 19-21.... FF is all about playing matchups nowadays... been playing deep leagues for 20 years... and its just obvious that no one here is familiar with them, but instead they just try to act like they know everything, bc everyone here knows everything about everything.

STAX

I really don't give a fck about anyone's team...I'm a FF snob when it comes to the setup of leagues since people butcher them and I also live on FF forums putting in my two cents. Been doing it forever and enjoy giving feedback. You asked for people to rate it and went the defensive route right away so what's the point?
    because none of your points make sense, and nothing you've said is reasonable... You can say whatever you want about my team but at least give a legit reason as to why...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

this is the reason why i don't like to play with more than 14 managers.

16 teams are too much imo...

STAX

I mean I listed off the 5 WRs that went directly after TY Hilton... none of which are in the same league as TY, other than maybe Justin Hunter... and you seriously come back and say I could get a similar WR 4-5 ROUNDS later, or 80 PICKS later!! I just listed 5 guys who went 5 PICKS later and they arent even close to TY. So you can see where its hard to take you seriously

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    because none of your points make sense, and nothing you've said is reasonable... You can say whatever you want about my team but at least give a legit reason as to why...
    Let me know how it works out. Smith/Bradford and their 2 pt differential won't matter because they average out okay. Not sure you know how it works. Those WR's you listed are all one of the top 2 options on their team as well.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

cuse hows your cocck doing

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

bradford went down yesterday. hope it's nothing serious. but it was the same knee that's been giving him problems.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    cuse hows your cocck doing
    Tired pal, fat chicks never sleep.

Cuse0323

Mike Evans, K Benjamin, Bowe, S Smith, Randle, T Austin.... the WRs picked 4-5 rounds after Keenan Allen...

Marvin Jones, Steve Johnson, James Jones, Kenny Britt, Andrew Hawkins.... the WRs picked 4-5 rounds later than TY Hilton...

QB position clearly the deepest position in the draft, everyone knows this. QBs ranked 5-20 are seperated by about 2 pts/game... all are between 19-21.... FF is all about playing matchups nowadays... been playing deep leagues for 20 years... and its just obvious that no one here is familiar with them, but instead they just try to act like they know everything, bc everyone here knows everything about everything.
    Irony at its best

You mad bro

Tired pal, fat chicks never sleep.

i miss you man

message me from time to time

we will give sbr admins a hard on with our convos because we know they are "watching"

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    bradford went down yesterday. hope it's nothing serious. but it was the same knee that's been giving him problems.
    Yeah I think I read he is gonna be fine... Im worried about Stills though. He did something to his quad again, same quad thats been hurting him. Sucks too bc he was the clear #2 and looking good at it. Hopefully he comes back soon

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

keenan allen's is a stud especially in ppr. hopefully he won't have a sophomore slump.

i don't understand why people think eric decker's gonna suck this year. i've heard from somewhere he has the most redzone tds the past 3 years out of any receivers or something. people forget, he even put up decent numbers when teblow was the qb.

and it's malcom floyd not michael floyd.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Yeah I think I read he is gonna be fine... Im worried about Stills though. He did something to his quad again, same quad thats been hurting him. Sucks too bc he was the clear #2 and looking good at it. Hopefully he comes back soon
    Bradford fine? Do you have a TV? A 300 lb Lineman rolled up on his knee making a tackle. Easy ACL damage, if not then he better thank his knee brace. The look on his face, had the looks of a bad injury. He is getting an MRI today.. Look for another QB.

Cuse0323

i miss you man

message me from time to time

we will give sbr admins a hard on with our convos because we know they are "watching"

you're not suppose to reveal shari's secret.

I'm mobile now, I can be down there anytime for those free drinks and fatties.

You mad bro

you're not suppose to reveal shari's secret.

I'm mobile now, I can be down there anytime for those free drinks and fatties.
    nice man .. we'll figure out a day to do something

Cuse0323

keenan allen's is a stud especially in ppr. hopefully he won't have a sophomore slump.

i don't understand why people think eric decker's gonna suck this year. i've heard from somewhere he has the most redzone tds the past 3 years out of any receivers or something. people forget, he even put up decent numbers when teblow was the qb.

and it's malcom floyd not michael floyd.
    Yeah, saw it was Malcolm already. Thing about Decker is regardless of the QB, he had Demaryius across from him every year not Kerley. Whole new situation though I do think he will be fine like I said but nothing better than a WR3 in fantasy...really a backup.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

That team was drafted so poorly I don't think it's real.

Cuse0323

nice man .. we'll figure out a day to do something
    Yeah buddy...hockey time only about a month away too and got my shit all in order so I won't be a bum, jokes aside.

You mad bro

Yeah buddy...hockey time only about a month away too and got my shit all in order so I won't be a bum, jokes aside.
    kevin hayes son

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Yeah, saw it was Malcolm already. Thing about Decker is regardless of the QB, he had Demaryius across from him every year not Kerley. Whole new situation though I do think he will be fine like I said but nothing better than a WR3 in fantasy...really a backup.
    true but are teams really gonna double team decker? i doubt it.

he might be one of the better wr3s with an upside.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 338

Lots of guys bashing your team but it doesn't look bad for a 16 team league. Good luck.

Cuse0323

true but are teams really gonna double team decker? i doubt it.

he might be one of the better wr3s with an upside.
    Yeah, they probably won't double so much but having the top corner and the defense keying on him instead of being on a team with 2-3 other options will be a change for him. He really only put up top numbers with Peyton though anyway and he got his contract too so you never know how he will perform. Still, I like him and don't mind him late as a backup.

bro, I like the moves we're making...even keeping Nash. Idk Hayes but sounds like he's worth a shot.

Bustedu
    Bustedu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4569

K. Allen has ADP of 3.09

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I actually like your team for 16 teams....Seems like a lot of these guys can't get past the fact that it's 16 teams

Keenan Allen will be big this season, I would have went Ellington but it's fine

STAX

Guess what? Eric Decker is my WR3!!!! He is currently NOT starting for my team!!! Some of you are clueless... yeah Bradford reportedly out for the year with torn ACL... bad luck there

STAX

ADP 3.09 is 33rd overall... I got him 31st overall

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Decker is going to have a good year

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

At first sight, I thought your QB is way too week for fantasy. And now it is extremely with Bradford being out for the season.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    At first sight, I thought your QB is way too week for fantasy. And now it is extremely with Bradford being out for the season.
    I agree with you here, QB is weak, and now even worse with Bradford out... but super deep at RB/WR... I can get Bridgewater/Cassell they are both available... but not much after that... Im a big Alex Smith guy for fantasy, so I probably think I'm a little better than most... Smith averaged over 25 a game if you take away his 4 duds, which is better than everyone not named Peyton Manning... If I can sniff out a couple of those and find someone to fill in I should be OK at QB. Ill be selling high during the trade season on a few of my RB/WRs so Ill get another QB if I need to somewhere along the line.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I think Cassel or even Bridgewater can be decent this season.....Peterson, Patterson, Rudolph in a Norv Turner offense

Vikings offense looks surprisingly good so far

Not big on Alex Smith but I guess he's ok against bad D's

STAX

interesting stat from last season ... Alex Smith had 7 25+ point games last year in 15 games played, Drew Brees had 6 25 pt games out of 16 games played

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Reached way to high on Jennings

First 123 Last