El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Cardinals Defense in Trouble Dockett OUT for Season

Torn ACL.

No Washington, no Dockett, Dansby left, Abraham facing possible suspension for DUI. This D's front is a mess. Secondary should be solid enough but teams should pound the rock on the Cards.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i think they have a lot of matchups early on that gonna set up well for playing the over before perception of their d changes and how improved i think their offense will be 2nd year under arians..

niming
    tripping out
    niming's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

at the start of the season i was thinking they might have a decent playoffs run

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by niming View Post
    at the start of the season i was thinking they might have a decent playoffs run
    for as tough as that div is their schedule is very backloaded so honestly wouldnt be surprised if they get off to a good start then who knows maybe they can carry momentum into their tougher games,, the offense should be really good with a improved oline and 2nd year in system.. defense still wins some championships but offense wins ya a lot of gms this day and age..

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

heard a couple hours ago, gunna have some growing pains, sounds like more points per game if anything.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Agree. Like the offense a lot this season. Should be some good over possibilities.