You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I don't have to track him, I look at his picks from time to time, he knows what he's doing, you don't need Ernst and Young to verify every bet to know if somebody knows what they are doing.

There are a lot here that know what they talk about.
    0.68% of sbr actually knows what they are talking about

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

I don't have to track him, I look at his picks from time to time, he knows what he's doing, you don't need Ernst and Young to verify every bet to know if somebody knows what they are doing.

couldnt disagree more...
    there are a ton of guys on here who sound sharp, talk the lingo and know sports inside/out. however, very few can prove they win at this long term.
    sounding sharp and knowing the backup O-Lineman for Oregon St has nothing to do with making money at this and being successful.

its also not just about knowing how to pick a winner - many have no clue how to manage their bankroll and the volatile swings that come with sports wagering.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

That might be the squarest thing you've ever posted, nasher.

First ... 2345