Jackie Blue
    With Love, Jackie Blue
    Jackie Blue's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any suggestions for a new show, boys?

I'm brainstorming ideas for something more picks related to cover on the Jackie Blue Show

Any suggestions?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I want to be on the show given my pics I deserve it

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

American football futures and season totals

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I will Skype into the show Jackie, JJ & the KID are all you need for entertainment

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

More dancing. I like the banana dance..

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

sorry i only talk to jojo and shari

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    More dancing. I like the banana dance..

JJ & I do a lot of dancing vids as opposed to the rest of the SBR community BD

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Nfl division futures and NCAA playoff predictions

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Blue View Post
    I'm brainstorming ideas for something more picks related to cover on the Jackie Blue Show

Any suggestions?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: manny24, El Nino, and Da Manster!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Win Jackie Blue's money or something like that.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

you're pretty jackie blue. how about strip picks? each week you make one pick. if it loses the next week you have one less piece of clothing on. if the pick wins you get to put something back on. game over when your in your swimsuit or something. nothing trashy keep it classy, just wanna see some more of that body.
    Points Awarded:

nikossf gave ItsMeMrMattE 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito, and nikossf

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Wtf is the jackie blue show?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Win Jackie Blue's money golden ticket or something like that.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I want to be on the show given my pics I deserve it

Agreed.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

How about stealing Jerry Seinfelds idea, and have a show about nothing.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

"Blue's Blowout Winners"

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    you're pretty jackie blue. how about strip picks? each week you make one pick. if it loses the next week you have one less piece of clothing on. if the pick wins you get to put something back on. game over when your in your swimsuit or something. nothing trashy keep it classy, just wanna see some more of that body.

fukk that!...I want and bush!...or shaved muff!...nothing trashy about that!......or how about having a weekly handicapping contest with the winner getting a date with you!....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jackie make a video in a bikini and show all your angles

I will give you 50 points for it

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

How about a show like The view.. You can get guys like Opie & BigDay to discuss fashion, getting fat, and how cute posters are. Maybe throw in a few Snarky comments in here and there about the other girls of SBR.

I'm sure you meant ideas for a gambling show, but no one is going to watch those either. At least this way we'll get to keep Opie & Big day busy instead of posting about hair styling/make up tips.

ItsMeMrMattE

lol Da Manster

c'mon JJ she deserves a lot more than 50 points. i would shower her in points. 2 at a time.

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

how bout a weekly trend challenge. start off with "the ice challenge" in a bikini of course posters donate there forum contribution for that day and redeem pts for donation!!! all for a good cause J.B.!!!
    If not just SHOW US THE GOODZ!!!

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

I think the next big hit would be a reality show where a guy borrows money from one bank, refuses to pay it back, then makes up another identity and tries to do it again and again. Have chipnaz star in it, he's got experience in this sort of thing from his previous life as borednaz

ItsMeMrMattE

or if you don't feel like showing off what god gave you and want to make the show more poster interactive, you could start a new contest/challenge each week. for example, using the sbrsports book, a challenge could be that we have the whole week to use 3 bets of 100.00 pts each in mlb. who ever post a copy of the ticket from sbrbook to the thread first gets credit for it if there end up being multiples. if someone gets a line at (-110) and someone else gets the same line at (-105) they dont count as the same bets. who ever earns the most points at the end of the week wins. the challenges could involve different sports each week and be broken down further to where it changes from totals, ML's, spreads, etc. only. that way bringing in the people who only like to bet soccer or other sports that may not be as popular and specific things like runlines. the winner each week could get an extra X amount of points on top of what they won in the sbr book. also the winner would get a badge that said something like "currently dating Jackie Blue." i know thats kinda lame, but its better than the current badges and if you just kept its as one badge that goes from poster to poster im pretty sure we would fight over it. you could also take it one step further and more interactive by taking the top 3 from that weeks challenge and have them call in or video chat to the show. you ask them questions and then pick the winner based on their answers, kind of like that blind date show from the 90's. this way the badge make a little bit more sense. all in all it would get points moving in the sbr book and a wide range of posters involved.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

A live Saturday night skype-in show where posters call in with tips for Sunday.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

How about a show about poker and liquor? Heyoooo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I think the next big hit would be a reality show where a guy borrows money from one bank, refuses to pay it back, then makes up another identity and tries to do it again and again. Have chipnaz star in it, he's got experience in this sort of thing from his previous life as borednaz
    That sounds great but how about this one? SBR Stalker, where each week a middle aged man stalks a sbr poster claiming he's some random old poster with zero proof and sees if he can make it stick. We can laugh as we read which blind sheep follow his lie as gospel. Then we can watch even more pathetically as the stalker begs n pleads with anyone who will listen to try and knock him out of poker.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post

left out part where he tells others he is dying so they will give him points

chipup aka borednaz is a lying scumbag

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    That sounds great but how about this one? SBR Stalker, where each week a middle aged man stalks a sbr poster claiming he's some random old poster with zero proof and sees if he can make it stick. We can laugh as we read which blind sheep follow his lie as gospel. Then we can watch even more pathetically as the stalker begs n pleads with anyone who will listen to try and knock him out of poker.
    Not sure it would work out well; if we're talking about the same person, he doesn't make these claims lightly, so premise kinda falls apart. Not much humor in it unfortunately; watching the ghost beg for points and make the same excuses over and over again is anything but entertaining...especially when the stiff in question keeps pretending he doesn't know his accusers are right

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    left out part where he tells others he is dying so they will give him points

chipup aka borednaz is a lying scumbag
    Was saving that for later in the season, as well as giving him an imaginary sidekick he can blame his actions on.

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

confidence pool