STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Ive figured out the Cleveland Indians... bet strategy for the rest of year

This team is full of fighters, they play hard, they play for each other, and they play for their manager Tito Francona. Giving up is not an option for this team. However, they aren't winning the games they should win, while they play well vrs good and even hot teams. Last year was complete opposite... we killed the sub .500 teams and couldnt beat a top team. This year we do well vrs the top teams yet can never seem to get over the hump. just last earlier in the week against Cincy, a team we should have done well against.

Last year you would have made a killing betting the Tribe any game they were favored, and made a killing betting against them when they were a dog... This year is the opposite...
    Bet the Tribe any game they are a dog the rest of the year, Fade the tribe any game they are favored. I bet you make money doing this...

good luck

Take Tribe when they +
    Fade Tribe when they -

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Good post man, you make good points.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

just pound them when kluber is pitching since the rest of the rotation is garbage

have a nice day

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    just pound them when kluber is pitching since the rest of the rotation is garbage

have a nice day

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

YTD

line<=-100

40-29 (ave line -131.9) +340

line>=100

19-30 (ave line 125.3) -596
    Points Awarded:

whtsox13 gave JMon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MatI gave JMon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.