CapperQberx
    CapperQberx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I NEED ADVICE ASAP on Handicappers!!!!!!!!

Hello i'm fairly new to the forum and you guys are awesome.You post everyday winning picks from a variety of handicappers.Some of them maybe bad and may lose in the long run.I want to create a plan in order to profit from sports since we have the resources.Can someone tell me a list of 3 cappers that are really good and i will bet all of their picks daily.The max games will be 5 per day.I will use a positive progression. 1 unit loss 1.2 units loss 1.4 win 1.2 win 1 win.You get the idea!!!
    Please give me some advice on my system or should i use flat betting.If you contribute some minutes of your life i might make 2-3 extra bucks!!!!Thanks for your time and god bless you.....

craig63
    craig63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 598

Quote Originally Posted by CapperQberx View Post
    Hello i'm fairly new to the forum and you guys are awesome.You post everyday winning picks from a variety of handicappers.Some of them maybe bad and may lose in the long run.I want to create a plan in order to profit from sports since we have the resources.Can someone tell me a list of 3 cappers that are really good and i will bet all of their picks daily.The max games will be 5 per day.I will use a positive progression. 1 unit loss 1.2 units loss 1.4 win 1.2 win 1 win.You get the idea!!!
    Please give me some advice on my system or should i use flat betting.If you contribute some minutes of your life i might make 2-3 extra bucks!!!!Thanks for your time and god bless you.....

Best thing to do is learn to handicap and create your own numbers. Sports services are what they are, people selling picks because they can't make it on their own. That's the bottom line. As far as betting, progression will eventually get you broke. I would personally recommend playing 2% of your total bankroll on any given day. That alone should tell you how tough it is to beat this game. You can also use edge to determine your bet size but you will need to first start making your own numbers to even mess with that.

Good luck and hope this helps.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: AirTroop

Kaepernicking
    Kaepernicking's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CapperQberx View Post
    Hey bud you may want to work on your Progression system a little bit more mate, if you were on increasing 1.0 to 1.2 units etc, thats ultra conservative for a progression style and probably wont give you the results you desire...

Bronxhaters
    Bronxhaters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4321

If you are looking to make money just get an envelope, give it to your wife and have her kick you in the cogloins... like they say just bet 2% of your bankroll... when you feel like you got a can't miss pick, fade it and you will have your beer money for the week

ridetheriver
    ridetheriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2856

You my friend have the wrong idea. You fade meaning play opposite of the handicappers plays when they are all on the same team. You add in the public with the same team as the handicappers and you got a winner. Be patient and wait for those types of plays.

YungDegenerate
    YungDegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

crusher sheep tiger lang all been tailing

teamejd
    teamejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10561

No offense. But your post could have just said your interested in winning money without doing any work.
    I have owned a site like this one for over 7 years and notice one thing about threads like this one...
    Either you will get answers from shills or from people that want you to buy a service for them.

If your goal is to only follow services and not invest in any of them. Then at least invest your time by doing your own research.
    Just get some pen and paper. Write down a list of services you see posted every day.
    Then search the forum for those services. From there track the results for yourself.
    That way you at least know the actual results. Not BS from a shill, not a person quoting hype they read somewhere else or somebody just assuming a service is winning money.

There are forum posters that have done well in certain sports here and on other sites.
    There is the under streakers on this board that is free, updated daily and has produced results.
    Sure we would all like to do no work and make a fortune. But that's not reality.
    Just like anything else in this world. You only get out of this what your willing to put into it.

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

WOW now that was great stuff

EStraight Killah
    EStraight Killah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1333

Craig is right and so is JD. Unless you yourself are knowledgeable enough of sports to form your own opinion, I would stay far far away as a business opportunity. If one must however I would follow ONE capper that has a long term documented proven record and stick with them. The biggest mistake people who buy picks do is jump from one capper to the next especially when they see they are hot. Guess what that means? Their about to be cold and you just joined them and already missed the boat. Tread lightly young blood and BOL always.

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Quote Originally Posted by dise-pa View Post
    WOW now that was great stuff
    Totally agreed, I love that guy.

morecowbell
    morecowbell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

Quote Originally Posted by YungDegenerate View Post
    crusher sheep tiger lang all been tailing
    this is incorrect, just wrong.

------------

nice post craig63 and teamejd.

CapperQberx
    CapperQberx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by teamejd View Post
    No offense. But your post could have just said your interested in winning money without doing any work.
    I have owned a site like this one for over 7 years and notice one thing about threads like this one...
    Either you will get answers from shills or from people that want you to buy a service for them.

If your goal is to only follow services and not invest in any of them. Then at least invest your time by doing your own research.
    Just get some pen and paper. Write down a list of services you see posted every day.
    Then search the forum for those services. From there track the results for yourself.
    That way you at least know the actual results. Not BS from a shill, not a person quoting hype they read somewhere else or somebody just assuming a service is winning money.

There are forum posters that have done well in certain sports here and on other sites.
    There is the under streakers on this board that is free, updated daily and has produced results.
    Sure we would all like to do no work and make a fortune. But that's not reality.
    Just like anything else in this world. You only get out of this what your willing to put into it.
    Thank you very much.All the things you said are true about me.Its like reading my mind you know exactly what my personality is from a simple post!!!!
    I think that i should work harder
    Thanks for your reply and others aswell

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Look below at JM MLB thread. It will be the only one you need. Ignore the totals part. No capping, no muss, no fuss. GL.