JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I play great but run so bad. .I can win on bodog and carbon bur not sbr? Lmfao.. Bobby teach me the ways of run good. We don't seem to play in same tourneys so I can't comment on the drama.

Is there a secret store item? I can guarantee I've lost to more 3 or less outters than anyone on this board
    most sbr poker players that I've chatted with claim that they're the unluckiest players on the site..interesting

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Bobby teach me the ways of run good.
    http://www.totalchaospunx.com/how-to...ressive-poker/

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    She? Tripe's a chick?? is she hot at least???

Makes complete sense now, always having the last word is typical female behavior.
    Not a chick last time I checked, but it's a common thing thrown around by idiots (like wulfy, no1 and apparently yourself) who lack the brainpower to think up a more clever insult

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    most sbr poker players that I've chatted with claim that they're the unluckiest players on the site..interesting
    LOL, but it is true with me... :-)

Actually, in truth I think lucky versus unlucky is pretty even for me, I just think that I am more unlucky with bigger situations/deeper in tourneys than I am lucky during the smaller/earlier times... :-)

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Not a chick last time I checked, but it's a common thing thrown around by idiots (like wulfy, no1 and apparently yourself) who lack the brainpower to think up a more clever insult
    I never said you were a chick, just like I never said SBR poker was going away. However when other people say these things, Waves has every right to question it.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'm not a conspiracy guy jake. They use a yahoo poker rng so it's not rigged just not very good. I think a lot of really bad players that are consistently at the top of the board (not all but more than there should) be really shows. Variance would eventually kick on with an accurate rng.

I could post hundreds of hands but I wont because it does nothing. I lost 9 tourneys in a row near or at the bubble in the world cup to 3 outs or less. The oddds of the are about.00001 being an 80 pecent favorite or better

That's my only bitch and rant ever and will be the last. It's free and we have a chance for prizes

soooooo...Good luck gents
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lol no I need the rng hack. Ive been playing online poker since 2004. That IS my style :-)

bobbywaves

Lol no I need the rng hack
    Lol, I don't have an rng hack. I suffer many bad beats as well, since I usually have the best of it come showdown. However, justice prevails for me a good percentage of the time as well.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

no1here is a confirmed stiff and cheater

Remember him playing extra tournaments to qualify for the World Cup?

Robber

I never said you were a chick, just like I never said SBR poker was going away. However when other people say these things, Waves has every right to question it.
    You just like to keep repeating bullshit and then say someone else said it first so we shouldn't blame you

Oh and referring to yourself as "waves"...

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    You just like to keep repeating bullshit and then say someone else said it first so we shouldn't blame you

Robber

Truth hurts wittle Bobbo's feelings so he wants to finger me. Ok...

Triple_D_Bet

Truth...guy behaves as if somebody else saying something stupid is carte blanche for him to keep repeating it without being stupid himself

bobbywaves

If someone says something which appears untrue, requesting confirmation & their sources is the norm. It's a common sense response from intelligent people, apparently why Tripe & Robber can't grasp it.

Triple_D_Bet

If someone says something which appears untrue, requesting confirmation & their sources is the norm. It's a common sense response from intelligent people, apparently why Tripe & Robber can't grasp it.
    You don't "request confirmation", you just mindlessly repeat it without questioning it because it's the best you can do for humor. This makes you as big an idiot as the person who said it first

bobbywaves

You don't "request confirmation", you just mindlessly repeat it without questioning it because it's the best you can do for humor. This makes you as big an idiot as the person who said it first
    I asked No1Here questions to confirm his allegation of you being a chick, I'm patiently waiting for his response. Wulf said you were a chick as well, giving support to No1Here's allegation. I'm merely requesting confirmation, as the forum community is mostly comprised of males. Did I create this allegation? Of course not, so your anger & insults are obviously misdirected.

Triple_D_Bet

I asked No1Here questions to confirm his allegation of you being a chick, I'm patiently waiting for his response. Wulf said you were a chick as well, giving support to No1Here's allegation. I'm merely requesting confirmation, as the forum community is mostly comprised of males. Did I create this allegation? Of course not, so your anger & insults are obviously misdirected.
    Sadly you probably believe this...but like so much of the idiocy you believe, the rest of us know better

No anger here, and I'd argue that calling you an idiot is just the truth, especially when you treat wulfy and no1home as credible sources

bobbywaves

you probably believe this.

Robber

You can't grasp that repeating falsehoods over and over is as bad as originally saying them yourself

You are unbelievably dense and a gossip-mongerer to boot
    Last edited by Robber; 08-12-14 at 03:30 PM.

Robber

No1 takes no1home seriously except for you

Like you, he posts obvious bullshit all the time and doesn't even have a firm grasp on the English language

I heard someone posted Bobbo is involved with 18th hole

Maybe I should just keep repeating it until conclusive evidence is posted to refute it

^ Bobbo logic

bobbywaves

You can't grasp that repeating falsehoods over and over is as bad as originally saying them yourself

You are unbelievably dense and a gossip-mongerer to boot
    How can someone "dense" have the poker skills to qualify for USA World Cup team? Your ignorance is astounding.

bobbywaves

I heard someone posted Bobbo is involved with 18th hole

Maybe I should just keep repeating it until conclusive evidence is posted to refute it
    Go for it chump....SBR is currently investigating those false allegations, I anticipate conclusive evidence "refuting it" will eventually be posted when their investigation is complete.

Robber

The only ignorant one here is mr 18th hole, aka bobbywaves

Ignorant and dense, what a combo for Bobbo

First 12