laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Most rewarding bet you have ever won?

Doesn't necessarily have to be the biggest, although my most rewarding is one of my bigger monetary hits. But just a bet you placed that you won and won't ever forget.

For me it has to be my Colts bet in last year's NFL playoffs. At the time it was the biggest bet I had ever placed and really shouldn't have placed it at the time. Game was a nightmare the first 3 and a half quarters as Chiefs did anything and everything to the Colts d. Somehow, through some miraculous course of events, Colts Managed WHAT Was THE biggest Come Back IN Playoff history I believe. After this won it's like I haven't looked back and have been able to sustain a great income gambling since, immediately after hitting 3 grand on the Saints and the points, something that might have been different if the game lost. Definitely my most memorable. Love hearing stories about guys winning so post um up when you have a minute.

http://tinypic.com/r/9u7qqr/8

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Arizona was on the road at Cal. Cal was....I think 11-0 at home.
    Very proud of this outright winner. As well as the parlay. I literally just looked at the betting screen and just started rattling off chalk teams then through

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Very proud of this outright winner. As well as the parlay. I literally just looked at the betting screen and just started rattling off chalk teams then through
    Good stuff

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Dallas when they beat Miami in the finals (NBA). 10k to win 17k +170

Green Bay when they won the Super Bowl Future wager Week 17. Needed a win to get in playoffs. Risked 1100 to win 13.2k +1200

Biggest wins of my life. And yes... I've had horrible and dumb wagers in my life.

aaronsaight
    aaronsaight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I would be really afraid to write on a ticket. Is there no rules against this? I would be afraid they would try to claim I altered it or something.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Mine was waiting a year to be redeemed on a bet I made when the rematch came around. During the first cain/jds fight in the UFC, I knew cain would ragdoll him but when he entered the cage and started to move around I could tell he was injured.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    dam cains whole opening sequence when he entered the octagon didn't look right to me
    He got ko'd moments later. Then I had to wait a year and hear everyone say how JDS was better and all this other absurdity when it was obvious to me cain was injured. The rematch finally came and it wasn't even close, cain dominated as a nice underdog. Things got even better when they fought a third time, before the fight cain finally acknowledge his injury from the first fight and the line on the third matchup was only -200.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

1 unit on:
    NBA 2013/14 Name the Finalists: Miami Heat & San Antonio Spurs +650

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Every bet I win

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Dallas when they beat Miami in the finals (NBA). 10k to win 17k +170

Green Bay when they won the Super Bowl Future wager Week 17. Needed a win to get in playoffs. Risked 1100 to win 13.2k +1200

Biggest wins of my life. And yes... I've had horrible and dumb wagers in my life.
    Wow great wagers. Remember That Dallas series and remember screaming through the house when Dallas won. Didn't have close to what you had on it but it was a great win!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I won $2140.60 on a Pick 3 at Penn National Race Course when I went with my dad and his 3 old buddies...I shut them down

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    I was in LV and ran into Iwin this same night.

Sad thing is this poor fukk lost 5X the cash he won here betting square ass plays like you see here. I tried to warn the dumb bastard to take his winnings and go...but he's simply not smart enough to get it.

It was a fukkin dumpster fire I tell you.

And this was the same night as his "most rewarding win". How very sad.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Last night, Azarenka injuring her leg and coming back in the 3rd set to win. Had some big money on her and parlays

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1899

Boise St. ML vs Oklahoma to close out a parlay

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Tex tech red raiders over Texas years ago. Michael Crabtree

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    I won $2140.60 on a Pick 3 at Penn National Race Course when I went with my dad and his 3 old buddies...I shut them down
    That's what's up

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    That's what's up
    Those old bastards thought they knew everything about Luis Munar, Clinton Potts...blah blah blah...man when I pulled that ticket with a 70:1 winner and went to the window those cigars dropped out of their lips

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hit the Kentucky Derby when Mine That Bird one. 5 horse exacta box and I had the first three. For $60 more I could've hit the trifecta at $20k.

Still felt badass hitting that.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Doesn't necessarily have to be the biggest, although my most rewarding is one of my bigger monetary hits. But just a bet you placed that you won and won't ever forget.

For me it has to be my Colts bet in last year's NFL playoffs. At the time it was the biggest bet I had ever placed and really shouldn't have placed it at the time. Game was a nightmare the first 3 and a half quarters as Chiefs did anything and everything to the Colts d. Somehow, through some miraculous course of events, Colts Managed WHAT Was THE biggest Come Back IN Playoff history I believe. After this won it's like I haven't looked back and have been able to sustain a great income gambling since, immediately after hitting 3 grand on the Saints and the points, something that might have been different if the game lost. Definitely my most memorable. Love hearing stories about guys winning so post um up when you have a minute.

http://tinypic.com/r/9u7qqr/8
    why didn't you bet the ML instead?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Any isolated big bet is rewarding

A few a year

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    why didn't you bet the ML instead?
    Liked the safety net of the point. Ya never know

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Auburn - Money Line +575 over Alabama last year. (the 109 yard return)
    1986 SB Giants and Simms takes Elway to QB school.
    1990 WS Reds +240 to beat Bash Brothers A's

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Auburn - Money Line +575 over Alabama last year. (the 109 yard return)
    1986 SB Giants and Simms takes Elway to QB school.
    1990 WS Reds +240 to beat Bash Brothers A's
    Great hit

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

NY Giants ML over New England in the 18-1 Superbowl......Was in college at the time and won beer money for the year

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

pretty sure it was when i put $200 on Mercer +800 against duke and won $1600. i know i've laid a grand and won several times, and i think once or twice i even laid two grand, but pretty sure those lost. but $1600 i'm almost positive is my biggest win. which is so much than this clippers guy bets every day...haha...

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    pretty sure it was when i put $200 on Mercer +800 against duke and won $1600. i know i've laid a grand and won several times, and i think once or twice i even laid two grand, but pretty sure those lost. but $1600 i'm almost positive is my biggest win. which is so much than this clippers guy bets every day...haha...
    That Mercer win must of felt good

I don't bet everyday

Just when I see something I really like

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

When the Nuggets won @ Golden State towards the end of the regular season on a K. Faried shot with like .5 left. Nuggets were like +650 and had 9 players dress. That big Russian center went for like 24 pts and 26 boards. It closed out a 60 to 1 parlay for me.

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    When the Nuggets won @ Golden State towards the end of the regular season on a K. Faried shot with like .5 left. Nuggets were like +650 and had 9 players dress. That big Russian center went for like 24 pts and 26 boards. It closed out a 60 to 1 parlay for me.
    60 to 1? Now that must have been alot of "$tax"

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

That Mercer win must of felt good

I don't bet everyday

Just when I see something I really like
    oh it felt fantastic. i actually posted that play the night before so i got a lot of pats on the back here too which was fun. i was on tilt man. and i honestly never bet longshots on the moneyline, but i was down to my last $200 after a bad first day of the tournament and i just had a feeling. i've never jumped around my living room so much. i got lightheaded after jumping and screaming as hard as i could simultaneously down the stretch when they had that breakaway end-to-end inbounds pass over the defense for a layup, if you even remember that game. for a rather small bettor, that was the best day of my gambling life.

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    oh it felt fantastic. i actually posted that play the night before so i got a lot of pats on the back here too which was fun. i was on tilt man. and i honestly never bet longshots on the moneyline, but i was down to my last $200 after a bad first day of the tournament and i just had a feeling. i've never jumped around my living room so much. i got lightheaded after jumping and screaming as hard as i could simultaneously down the stretch when they had that breakaway end-to-end inbounds pass over the defense for a layup, if you even remember that game. for a rather small bettor, that was the best day of my gambling life.
    I remember it man. Good stuff. Would love to cash something like that myself. Let's get some of those soon!

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

S.D Chargers ML @ Denver. Thursday night game, first or 2nd week of December. I tried to get a buddy on board with me and he wouldn't even take the 10 points. It dropped to 9.5 and he hopped on Denver.

Butler ML against Indiana in 2012. Seems like it was played in Indy but Butler was 9-11 pt dogs. Excellent game to watch and it went to overtime I believe. IU should have won but didnt deserve to.

Johnny Football-21(+350) 2nd half against Duke in the bowl game. I knew Johnny wasn't going out like that.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Anyone take Buster Douglas over Tyson? I was too young to gamble when that went down.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Many yrs ago when Steve young got injured and Elvis Grbac came in 49ers v rams San Fran were -3 have 4 figures on in a blowout

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by chalk46 View Post
    S.D Chargers ML @ Denver. Thursday night game, first or 2nd week of December. I tried to get a buddy on board with me and he wouldn't even take the 10 points. It dropped to 9.5 and he hopped on Denver.

Butler ML against Indiana in 2012. Seems like it was played in Indy but Butler was 9-11 pt dogs. Excellent game to watch and it went to overtime I believe. IU should have won but didnt deserve to.

Johnny Football-21(+350) 2nd half against Duke in the bowl game. I knew Johnny wasn't going out like that.
    Remember all those. Great games. Great hits. Love reading stuff like that

OptimistPrime
    OptimistPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was one of my first deposits ever on intertops. i made a 25 dollar deposit, and got it built into 250. being naive i did a 5 team NFL ML square parlay that paid out 1200. 3 of the teams easily won on sunday, the other two played on monday night. Pats and San Diego. Pats were playing the bills, and they were down by i believe 5 pts with just a couple mins left on the clock. Pats decided to kick it off instead of doing an onside kick, so if bills just got a couple first downs they won the game. Bills ended up fumbling the kick off, pats score a touchdown, take the lead and win the game. Still one of my craziest wins ever, not only because of how crazy the game ended but because of the meaning of it. after that,cashed out the entire 1200 and have never really messed with big parlays ever again

12 Last