Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15709

I will tell you that I got an email asking for my password moments ago.

I will also tell you 90 seconds after giving that password, I can for the first time sign in. Coincidence or not?

Shari, if they give me an official answer, again I'll let you know what they say.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR

That was short lived. Now cannot sign in, all browsers.

Propbet, yes, betting contest, no

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    Good to know it's just not me havin the issue. (Well not really).

And whoever said something along the lines treat 5dimes as a local and this is what happens...are kidding me? Are you not supposed to withdraw? LOSERS let their money stay in there...the longer u keep it in there the greater chance u have of losing.

I'm not saying withdrawal it all then redeposit..that's just dumb..but simply making a withdrawal once or twice a month and still leaving a decent balance in there...there should be no issues with that.
    and tony doesn't have an issue with customers who do that. but, too many of you deposit 100.00 on a friday win 60.00 and want to withdraw it on monday. tony is behind this to stop "chronic withdrawers" which happens to be his #1 pet peeve.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Has anyone sent their screenshots to that email I posted above? What are you guys seeing when you try to get in?

This is not what I hoped for. All of us don't have this problem on the same day at the same time. I sent that reply back.

Greetings

We check your account and is working properly and fine, please try to use Mozilla Firefox latest version to access the site, lower the firewall , clear cookies and cache , clear recent history and once you do this please try again to login to your account.

Regards,

Leo
    Customer Service Department
    5Dimes Group

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR

I'm getting seasick. Now it works.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Yeah they want you to use Firefox...the device I use isn't compatible with Firefox....

.tv link was working before I left for work....but .eu and propbet were shot. But everything works on my phone fine. Going on my lunch break in about 10 min will see if anything has changed.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR

Mine works now.

Got this:

Greetings

We have an issue with our site today in the morning , that's why you received this error message , our IT department was aware and was working to solve this issue . Please try again in a while to login you should be able to access it without any issues.

Regards,

Leo
    Customer Service Department
    5Dimes Group

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I just tried again from scratch and 5dimes.eu is still working fine for me. I'm looking at MLB lines right now. Have you tried contacting them?
    shari I finaly I log in I think te problem been relve

yahoonino

Quote Originally Posted by yahoonino View Post
    shari I finaly I log in I think te problem been relve
    resolve

yahoonino

[QUOTE=unusialsusp5;22363757]and tony doesn't have an issue with customers who do that. but, too many of you deposit 100.00 on a friday win 60.00 and want to withdraw it on monday. tony is behind this to stop "chronic withdrawers" which happens to be his #1 pet peeve.[/QUhow did you kow did he tell you that?????

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

i really don't think he sabotaged the site in order to avoid paying out withdrawals, but it isn't beyond him as he thinks outside the box unlike many. it is common knowledge that he dislikes chronic withdrawers (who would if you ran an offshore book) and is not beyond taking measures to stem the tide on them. it is always wise to stay on tony's good side and you will if you just leave it in.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    and tony doesn't have an issue with customers who do that. but, too many of you deposit 100.00 on a friday win 60.00 and want to withdraw it on monday. tony is behind this to stop "chronic withdrawers" which happens to be his #1 pet peeve.
    Maybe Tony should find another line of work

First 12