laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Bluejays Thursday....

Looks like a solid play at decent value, they are hot and should be able to stay hot Vs Astros....Hutchison pitched well vs Yanks in his last outing and Cosart Has Been On The Decline This month. Do you guys see the Jays getting the W and staying hot?

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

I'm a Jays fan and don't bet their games as I have no unbiased read. This is the series the Jays usually stink up after finally winning one in the Bronx then sweeping the sox at Fenway........ now play against little old Houston and fail miserably. Hope I'm wrong as Cosart isn't backing up last seasons form and Hutch can pitch he does seem to be always in some trouble though and can get taken deep (which the Astros seem to do rather well). Not a bad price imo for the Jays though would of thought the books might of had a bigger price on Houston.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

After winning in NY & at Fenway I see no reason to suspect the Jays can't take care of business in Houston.
    Keep in mind, the Jays took care of the Sox & Yankees without Lind, Lawrie & Encarnacion.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    After winning in NY & at Fenway I see no reason to suspect the Jays can't take care of business in Houston.
    Keep in mind, the Jays took care of the Sox & Yankees without Lind, Lawrie & Encarnacion.
    Yeah man loved those back to back series. Jays fan ummm Jay?!

Can't believe the bottom of order produced for once, I expect nothing when Gose, Goins etc step up but they played pretty well. Loving this Stroman kid also so nice to have someone that can pitch which never seems the case with Toronto (Beurle has been solid his entire time here though). And the pen hasn't completely fallen to bits for awhile which in itself is a miracle.

Good luck in your tipping comp with Bateman I'll keep on eye on it!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Thank you for the pick

Derka2014
    Derka2014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 430

I havent been watching the games lately. Jays are hot right now (3-1 dog against the sox) and Houston won (4-1 dog) and swept the A's.

pretty sure Toronto wins in blow out but Houston is dat team right now.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure if this is what you are referring to but I've seen this a couple times now
    Fwiw.....Houston didn't sweep Oakland

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Houston is a much improved team from last year and they can pull off big wins

I always like taking Toronto though

Good bet

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Toronto looks good.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

pitching change for astros

I/O