KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Man, that Loshak produces, directs, interviews and is the face of the show. I bet he even books the guests. The way he handled that technical difficulty was superb. I wonder if he's controlling the lights and sound from a switchboard under his toes.

Loshak is the talent.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

The talent that Loshak has let gone to waste

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Man, that Loshak produces, directs, interviews and is the face of the show. I bet he even books the guests. The way he handled that technical difficulty was superb. I wonder if he's controlling the lights and sound from a switchboard under his toes.

Loshak is the talent.

NEVER heard of you

Back Off

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Easy there, don't get me wrong Odom, I give mad props to both JJ and Loshak. I'm just making a joke as it's a classic video and this thread has been very entertaining.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    The only thing that would have made the video better would have been security closing in in him in the distance, and him shutting the video down prematurely to waddle away. It is funny that BL thought that video would fool anyone.....lol.

Oh, and Killawookie, nobody is listening anymore. You are trending to be the worst poster on the site (and believe me, that really means something here, right boys?). On another note, it really doesn't make sense to have you hating on others' when you cannot even get your own name correct (wookiee).
    Lmao, I'm only one of the few realists here that want to shed light on those that feel like can lead a second life online. I gave Brock the same shit when he tried to pull this crap when he was here.. it's beyond pathetic. Alot of people read these forum both as guest and members and it's toolbags that post videos trying to claim they know wtf they are doing that leads people into making bad choices. (Example being in this video his pick lost) I'm just saying if you went to any other place other than this forum and explained what you do while on these forums in front of a group of guys.. you probably would get your ass beat for being a patsy. Some of you post more videos and diary like posts on these forums than teenage girls.. seriously social media was intended for women and children. Keep doing what you want to and I'll keep saying what I want to.. I didn't point anyone out, which I could have but you seem to have been the one most butthurt and the clown that 'nominated' your post. Reply not, as I have better things to do but I'm sure you will since you have some sort of e-cred to uphold.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Easy there, don't get me wrong Odom, I give mad props to both JJ and Loshak. I'm just making a joke as it's a classic video and this thread has been very entertaining.

It's cool

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Lmao, I'm only one of the few realists here that want to shed light on those that feel like can lead a second life online. I gave Brock the same shit when he tried to pull this crap when he was here.. it's beyond pathetic. Alot of people read these forum both as guest and members and it's toolbags that post videos trying to claim they know wtf they are doing that leads people into making bad choices. (Example being in this video his pick lost) I'm just saying if you went to any other place other than this forum and explained what you do while on these forums in front of a group of guys.. you probably would get your ass beat for being a patsy. Some of you post more videos and diary like posts on these forums than teenage girls.. seriously social media was intended for women and children. Keep doing what you want to and I'll keep saying what I want to.. I didn't point anyone out, which I could have but you seem to have been the one most butthurt and the clown that 'nominated' your post. Reply not, as I have better things to do but I'm sure you will since you have some sort of e-cred to uphold.
    I see. You are obviously not worried about your 'e-cred' but felt strongly enough to reply to my post with the world's longest run-on paragraph. Well played.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Like I said, very entertaining.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I see. You are obviously not worried about your 'e-cred' but felt strongly enough to reply to my post with the world's longest run-on paragraph. Well played.
    I GRIN when Doner WINS...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Sad thing is most of the idiots on here that post videos are just as pathetic as this.. 'boys' and 'men' thrown around like some penetrating frat mentality. You middle age men need to stop acting like teenage girls on the internet.. lose the vagina and stop seeking online attention.
    What is it that you're doing here?
    Back in your lane.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Killawook's having a bad day or some things up. I generally like this guy & he checked into my Vegas thread.
    Or maybe I misjudged him over the past couple years

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

So do you tell your group of friends in real life about how you lecture these guys on a forum?

GTFO

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Holy shit, that's classic. He must be losing it, no clubs and a fckin bike right on the side of the road. Not very private.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Brock you seriously need to work out ....who the fukk loses their breath while walking and talking?
    F'ing guy said he weighed 185 in a thread about 5 days ago. guy needs an inhaler. At least 210 ish

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

Lol good read thanks for posting

BatemanPatrickl

Brock is only 5'6 so he could be 185. The bike on the ground is the best.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Brock is only 5'6 so he could be 185. The bike on the ground is the best.
    Agree with you there.

Brock could be 185 but he's still 40 pounds overweight because he's so short and has zero muscle.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Agree with you there.

Brock could be 185 but he's still 40 pounds overweight because he's so short and has zero muscle.
    He has negative muscle; I've never seen a grown man eat so poorly. Everything he eats is fried and everything he drinks has 50 grams of sugar. If you really want to laugh check out his Facebook page.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i know brock is a +50 handicapper that tries to play the back tees.

fukk you brock, you're the reason why it takes 5 hours to finish 18 holes.

start teeing off at the ladies tees for everyone's sake pal!!!!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i know brock is a +50 handicapper that tries to play the back tees.

fukk you brock, you're the reason why it takes 5 hours to finish 18 holes.

start teeing off at the ladies tees for everyone's sake pal!!!!
    Brock doesn't play golf, he's too busy eating or planning his next meal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Heard Brock at Arlington today

Guy he is with one $38,000 pick five

It is verified

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

How much did Brick hit him up for?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea I hope the guy didn't give any money

Sam Odom

Saw the vid of Joe winning $38K

Brock was making a bigger deal of it than Joe

Joe probably gave Brock 300.00 to STFU

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Lol. That's ridiculous.

I mean....maaayyybe for like $50...but no fukkin way for $25. And even then I would only eat it if I knew the dog was being fed Iams or some other premium food. At least you know you're getting a solid, consistent stool.

I ain't eating no Alpo dogshit, you know what I'm saying???
    How about like this?

First 12