Most people think marriage is the biggest mistake a man can make

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Most people think marriage is the biggest mistake a man can make
    it is one the biggest mistake that the man can make
    not just it could ruin you emotionally, but it could potentially completely destroy you financially

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    not just it could ruin you emotionally, but it could potentially completely destroy you financially
    I don't have to worry about that. My girlfriend of 6 years and the mother of my baby doesn't want to marry me due to my medical bills. I told her, I'm never asking again and when our kid asks why me and his mom have different last names, she can explain it to him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    I don't have to worry about that. My girlfriend of 6 years and the mother of my baby doesn't want to marry me due to my medical bills. I told her, I'm never asking again and when our kid asks why me and his mom have different last names, she can explain it to him.
    Sounds like true love.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Sounds like true love.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

So, this video was from Christmas?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post

Don't worry about the last name thing. I have a lot of friends who married but just didn't change last names. We make fun of them combining the two last names and creating a new one. The kids just took their fathers last name.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Rocket the only people it really does not hurt are the very rich but thats a minority

They have the money to recover

Any lower, middle or even upper middle class guys getting married and having kids are insane as your a slave the rest of your life

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Rocket the only people it really does not hurt are the very rich but thats a minority

Any lower, middle or even upper middle class guys getting married and having kids are insane as your a slave the rest of your life
    Sharp post by Mr. Bad Azz.

So many people around the world fight to avoid slavery.

So many of us in the Western world choose it by getting married.

So many of us clueless.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Sharp post by Mr. Bad Azz.

So many people around the world fight to avoid slavery.

So many of us in the Western world choose it by getting married.

So many of us clueless.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i just cant imagine.. i cant imagine what goes on in someones head when they want to get involved in that kind of situation and have to deal with all that bullshit and deal with others mistakes... im all for there being a healthy relationship between Ex's , its good for the kids... but the shit going on over there is extreme...

so many fish in the big sea, bobby... its not too late buddy

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

this is pretty accurate but at least when you get up every day and work hard

you have the scratch to get the kids a new bike when they need one

or tires for your old lady's whip

or braces

walla by the time you go to bed you are broke again

jjgold

I am sure having a child is great and money cannot replace it

Its not them that actually destroys your life..its other stuff

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    this is pretty accurate but at least when you get up every day and work hard

you have the scratch to get the kids a new bike when they need one

or tires for your old lady's whip

or braces

walla by the time you go to bed you are broke again
    manny it's almost 7:30. Spot me a hundo pal.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    manny it's almost 7:30. Spot me a hundo pal.
    should of hit your PP account by now Jaker

Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave manny24 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Bingoooooooooooooooooooo

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Manny is salt of the earth.

jjgold

As I got older and wiser I am knew getting married and having children is financial destruction the majority of the time

I do not put myself in situations to meet woman and this is one of the reasons why

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nothing wrong with getting married/having kids but you better be fukkin right and know 100% it's what and who you want to spend the rest of your life with

So many weak minded people out there that settle and are desperate to get married to anyone.....These people are fools and usually end up bending over every morning for their daily pounding until they die.....either because they have to live with someone they grow to hate or they get divorced and end up fukked financially

I could definitely fukk up in a lot of other ways but this will never be me...lock that up
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 08-01-14 at 10:58 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Nothing wrong with getting married/having kids but you better be fukkin right and know 100% it's what and who you want to spend the rest of your life with

So many weak minded people out there that settle and are desperate to get married to anyone.....These people are fools and usually end up bending over every morning for their daily pounding until they die.....either because they have to live with someone they grow to hate or they get divorced and get fukked financially

I could definitely fukk up in a lot of other ways but this will never be me...lock that up
    id rather die alone with my freedom, family, friends, drugs, booze, gambling, guns than be married and micromanaged all the fukking time

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    id rather die alone with my freedom than be married and micromanaged all the fukking time
    Same here man...I can't believe that most peoples' goals if you ask them are to "get married"

I'm certainly not against it at all and I'm sure I will get married one day, but it sure as fukk is not a goal of mine.....I want to live my own life, enjoy it and become successful first....If the right girl comes along and I realize it's 100% what I want then I will go for it......But "trying" to get married as if it's some kind of life goal is going about it all wrong......Probably a big reason why we see so many divorces and people cheating on eachother/ living an unhappy married life
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: manny24

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Same here man...I can't believe that most peoples' goals if you ask them are to "get married"

I'm certainly not against it at all and I'm sure I will get married one day, but it sure as fukk is not a goal of mine.....I want to live my own life, enjoy it and become successful first....If the right girl comes along and I realize it's 100% what I want then I will go for it......But "trying" to get married as if it's some kind of life goal is going about it all wrong......Probably a big reason why we see so many divorces and people cheating on eachother/ living an unhappy married life
    yeah i wanna live out MY life before i COMBINE two lives into one essentially. If I go to a bar and there is a good looking chick and she wants comes home, I wanna be able to do that. Not be like awwww sorry!!! i can't bang you, I'm married! I hear of so many unhappy married people, but they are too deep in(in their eyes) to break it off.
    This all coming from someone who's great grandparents have been married 73 years. That was a different time back then though. Both in their 90s now.

how old are you MLD?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Getting married should never be a goal for a dude. If you're lucky enough to find someone who helps you fulfill your potential and vice versa then whatever go for it.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave gauchojake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

yeah i wanna live out MY life before i COMBINE two lives into one essentially. If I go to a bar and there is a good looking chick and she wants comes home, I wanna be able to do that. Not be like awwww sorry!!! i can't bang you, I'm married! I hear of so many unhappy married people, but they are too deep in(in their eyes) to break it off.
    This all coming from someone who's great grandparents have been married 73 years. That was a different time back then though. Both in their 90s now.

how old are you MLD?
    Mid 20s you

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Getting married should never be a goal for a dude. If you're lucky enough to find someone who helps you fulfill your potential and vice versa then whatever go for it.
    Agreed....I understand it more for girls

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Mid 20s you
    22 so seems we have the same mindset, just figured your age was near mine due to our agreement on this subject

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

22 so seems we have the same mindset, just figured your age was near mine due to our agreement on this subject
    Yeah I'm a few years older....I've done the whole girlfriend thing a few times in the past but just not for me at the moment....Love having my freedom to do whatever I want and when I want....Also like you said, I love being able to go out and meet new chicks at the bar/club....The chase of possibly hooking up with some new hot 21 year old each night is awesome

Half my friends have serious GFs and half are single....I guarantee the single crew has much more fun overall......My friends that have GFs are bitching about having to do dumb shit constantly

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Guys, depending on where you live you will have a lot of friends getting married at 23-24. This is a huge mistake IMO. This age is the sweet spot where you can Fukk young college chicks or horny 30 something's at will. The world is your oyster. Wait till you're later 20s early 30s to get married and only to someone who complements you and you them. Just because you date for x number of years doesn't mean you need to get married.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Guys, depending on where you live you will have a lot of friends getting married at 23-24. This is a huge mistake IMO. This age is the sweet spot where you can Fukk young college chicks or horny 30 something's at will. The world is your oyster. Wait till you're later 20s early 30s to get married and only to someone who complements you and you them. Just because you date for x number of years doesn't mean you need to get married.
    well said, one of my friends is engaged with a kid on the way at 21. no fukking way. another has his gf at his moms house literally every night like they are married. no fukking way. when I've been in relationships its just annoying to have to text someone all the time, know you HAVE to do shit even if you don't feel like it, go out of your way to do over the top "cute" shit. just don't find that fun. one of my exes who is 21 is dating a 25 year old with a 3 year old its funny cause she lives like 4 houses down.

at the end of the day its all about freedom to me

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

29 here. If I had married chicks I had "fallen" for id have been married 5-10 times by now. Thank the lucky stars I am not married. Would have been a disaster.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Bobby you are a chucked fuk. Hope mr big drags your ass back to cherry hill new jersey away from that hick white trash family.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

well said, one of my friends is engaged with a kid on the way at 21. no fukking way. another has his gf at his moms house literally every night like they are married. no fukking way. when I've been in relationships its just annoying to have to text someone all the time, know you HAVE to do shit even if you don't feel like it, go out of your way to do over the top "cute" shit. just don't find that fun. one of my exes who is 21 is dating a 25 year old with a 3 year old its funny cause she lives like 4 houses down.

at the end of the day its all about freedom to me

Man at 21 I was pinching girlies asses in the bar without a care in the world. I got married at 29 and never would have done it if I wasn't sure I was ready. Guys are programmed to spread their seed. If you don't feel like you've done your manly job (penetrating a fair amt of chicks whatever that number is) you will always regret getting married. Also never get married to a girl who gives an ultimatum. Ever.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

hey at least they look happy

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    hey at least they look happy

First ... 34567 Last