Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    he messed with the wrong guy. i pour my motherfukking heart and soul into cfb - all you have to do is read post #136 where i broke stanford down like a straight up motherfukker. did it without looking at a thing - it's all in my head. it's because i love the sport like no one he and most people have ever met.

i wanna send him outta here with my washington o/u 8.5 wins wager. let's see if he's game. he already got banned from covers so maybe he's running out of places to post. this place is pretty much his life. he does not have the balls to take wash over 8.5
    BigDouche runs when he gets exposed. Bigdouche =

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

all Wash has to do is go 9-4 and he wins the bet and i go bye-bye. Big Dad - come out come out wherever you are. oh i know where you are, you are studying the wash sched now to see all of the landmines they have.

anyhow, Killer Demo i see you are our fresno state expert. how do you like your new quarterbacks to take over for Carr? DeRuyter is a coaching stud, whoever starts will definitely be prepared in terms of practice reps and doing the right things. hopefully it translates on the field.

nebraska at fresno st on 9/13 looks to be an awesome matchup with the blackshirts visiting the san joaquin valley

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

anyhow, Killer Demo i see you are our fresno state expert. how do you like your new quarterbacks to take over for Carr? DeRuyter is a coaching stud, whoever starts will definitely be prepared in terms of practice reps and doing the right things. hopefully it translates on the field.

nebraska at fresno st on 9/13 looks to be an awesome matchup with the blackshirts visiting the san joaquin valley
    Duke-Transfer Brandon Conette is favored to be the starter over 3rd year backup Bryan Burrell. Conette can run & be physical as well so that will add another element to the Fresno offense instead of just pass,pass & pass some more

Bigdouche has convinced himself that Nebraska blows out Fresno ST. But Nebraska will be playing at the dog-pound in Fresno on West-coast time. Nebraska will be favored in this game but I think Fresno pulls out the win. Fresno ST came close when they played in Nebraska in 2011. Nebraska will play Miami Hurricanes the week after they play Fresno ST. I think Nebraska may over-look this game against Fresno and focus more on the Miami game then the Fresno ST game. Fresno ML is my bet week 3

homie1975

I remember conette at Duke the kid has game

homie1975

Big pussy hq won't take the bet

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Homie, if I want you out of here permanetly, I WILL take you out permanently. Like I said, no one gives a caca whether you post or not. I would much rather have you in here, so I can use you as a whipping boy. I will be expecting your picks, in a thread for the entire season. If I do not see those picks, then I will start a verbal assault on you in here that you will NEVER recover from. So let's see some picks, big mouth. The lines for week one are already out. Who do you like and why?

homie1975

Tell me why u got banned from covers and the rx.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

and also tell why u spread lies about phil steele u jealous pussy fuk bdqh

homie1975

I've already told u unlv +24 now it's 23.5. Unlv had gained confidence after last year's winning season and has bought into bobby hauck. Even though nick sherry takes over at qb and is inexperienced, he is surrounded by veterans so that helps a lot.

As for zona they start their 3rd new qb in 3 years and even though Scroggins is talented they are pretty young on offense. Unlv and zona proximity means they recruit some of the sane guys and of course zona gets most of them. A lot of rebels wish zona recruited them so this is a bit like when mac schools play the big 10, they are very fired up to beat schools that looked them over.

I see a lazy sleepy Arizona win where the new guys on offense are just trying to get their feet wet. I don't see rich rod opening up the play book too much in this one as he has 3 fairly easy opponents before opening the pac 12 season on 9/20 vs cal.

I think 23.5 pts us still a strong play as the margin should be about 13 to 17 pts on the zona win.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    and also tell why u spread lies about phil steele u jealous pussy fuk bdqh
    You do not even know his real name. You probably think that Don Best is a real person too. Grow the f**k up.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I've already told u unlv +24 now it's 23.5. Unlv had gained confidence after last year's winning season and has bought into bobby hauck. Even though nick sherry takes over at qb and is inexperienced, he is surrounded by veterans so that helps a lot.

As for zona they start their 3rd new qb in 3 years and even though Scroggins is talented they are pretty young on offense. Unlv and zona proximity means they recruit some of the sane guys and of course zona gets most of them. A lot of rebels wish zona recruited them so this is a bit like when mac schools play the big 10, they are very fired up to beat schools that looked them over.

I see a lazy sleepy Arizona win where the new guys on offense are just trying to get their feet wet. I don't see rich rod opening up the play book too much in this one as he has 3 fairly easy opponents before opening the pac 12 season on 9/20 vs cal.

I think 23.5 pts us still a strong play as the margin should be about 13 to 17 pts on the zona win.
    I give you credit for starting with a tough game. The one thing that you failed to mention, and the one thing that is keeping me from agreeing with you as far as wagering on this game goes is the fact that UNLV is now ineligable for post season play because they failed to meet the academic "Minimum Athletic Progress" score that the NCAA demands out of it's school teams. I do not know how that will affect the team, but it sure cannot help. UNLV had never made it to back to back bowl games and now that dream is gone. Last season Arizona destroyed UNLV in Vegas by 45 points. The line is only 23 1/2 here. Oddly enough, both teams ended up with the same regular season records. 7-5.

I will also say this. If Arizona has to depend on Scoggins, they are in BIG trouble offensively unless this guy finds some talent that he has not had in the past 4 years. Do not be suprised if the redshirt Freshman from Vegas, Anu solomon, gets a lot of playing time and does very well.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I give you credit for starting with a tough game. The one thing that you failed to mention, and the one thing that is keeping me from agreeing with you as far as wagering on this game goes is the fact that UNLV is now ineligable for post season play because they failed to meet the academic "Minimum Athletic Progress" score that the NCAA demands out of it's school teams. I do not know how that will affect the team, but it sure cannot help. UNLV had never made it to back to back bowl games and now that dream is gone. Last season Arizona destroyed UNLV in Vegas by 45 points. The line is only 23 1/2 here. Oddly enough, both teams ended up with the same regular season records. 7-5.

I will also say this. If Arizona has to depend on Scoggins, they are in BIG trouble offensively unless this guy finds some talent that he has not had in the past 4 years. Do not be suprised if the redshirt Freshman from Vegas, Anu solomon, gets a lot of playing time and does very well.
    post season ban was lifted a few weeks ago they are bowl eligible

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-15-postseason

homie1975

Play #1 of mine is: UNLV +23.5 at Arizona (i posted 24 last week but since it dropped to 23.5 and that is the line most available i will say +23.5). this game is on fri, aug 29

Play #2 is on thu, aug 28: TEMPLE +15.5 at Vandy

Temple is a team whose 2-10 record last yr is deceiving. of their ten losses, five were by 7 points or less, and another was by 9 pts and another by 10 pts. what does this mean? they play in close games and do not give up. they do not fold. they have year two HC matt rhule and a core of 13 returning starters incl an above avg qb named pj walker who has mobility and is accurate. he does not make many mistakes.

Vandy is a different story. they bring only 10 guys from a team that won 9 gms the past 2 yrs under coach franklin, who has since departed for greener (whiter) pastures. vandy also loses their starting qb, and two best pass catchers. the new coach mason inherits a much different team than the last two editions. i think it's safe to assume serious growing pains early on.

homie1975

Big 12's okie state with only 8 returning starters and west va, both acquit themselves very well vs #1 and #2. Iowa st shit the bed but several pac 12 schools looked very very bad moreso than big 12 collectively

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Big 12's okie state with only 8 returning starters and west va, both acquit themselves very well vs #1 and #2. Iowa st shit the bed but several pac 12 schools looked very very bad moreso than big 12 collectively
    Why don't you wait until they play each other before you compare. the pac-12 is so much more stronger then the big 12...

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    Why don't you wait until they play each other before you compare. the pac-12 is so much more stronger then the big 12...
    1) read the first post in the thread if you have time. i never said the big 12 was better than the pac 12. i said the pac 12 would be a bit down this year from last yr, and the big 12 would be a bit better than last yr. that's all i said.

the pac 12 is probably the best conf in the country this yr but we'll see. last yr it was very strong especially at the top. we'll see how ucla ends up looking as the year goes on.

2) comparing conf's head to head is not always smart. if the top 3 teams from one conf play the bottom 3 teams in another conf, what does that tell us?

is the ACC better than the Big 12 because Florida St beat Okie State? is that how you compare?

nope. only a fool would do that.

the following Pac 12 teams lost this weekend or looked very bad:

wash state as 8 pt fave over rutgers lost straight up
    washington as 17 pt fave beat hawaii by 1 pt
    ucla as 18 pt fave only beat virginia by 8 and needed 3 non-offensive TDs to do so. ucla O scored only 7 pts
    colorado as 3 pt fave lost by double digits to colo st

homie1975

Pac 12 top 3 teams at the end if last year were Oregon stanford and ucla. All 3 of these teams r clearly down. The top tier teams in the conf r down.

Still the pac 12 is probably the 2nd best but a close 3rd is the big 12 who like I predicted preseason has improved a lot.

Good teams r baylor. Ou. Okie st. Tcu. K state. Wva

First ... 2345