uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    Please ( for the ones that are solid against germany) know your football, no european team ever won in sudamerican soil.
    This is what people kept saying about Brazil playing Germany, that there was no way the Germans could win because of the home field advantage....we saw how that turned out.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    This is what people kept saying about Brazil playing Germany, that there was no way the Germans could win because of the home field advantage....we saw how that turned out.
    lol well i think that game was over long before any home field advantage could come into play.

Game was over 25 minutes into it. I think home field advantage only comes into play if the game is somewhat competitive.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Again, Brazil down 2 of the best and most important players,
    Brazil was not playing well in this tournament winning with a lot of help.
    Germany had troubles too, Ghana and Algeria.
    Need more to say?

AimePor
    AimePor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Argentina has played at the edge for the entire WC stages, so i guess that most likely Germany to win but my gut feeling tells me smth different as Germany got quite mixed results in the cup

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Did you mean -1.5? what is +1.5,like -400?really stepping out on that bet....
    yes Argentina [ +1.5 is around {- 450} alternative line ] - Germans WILL NOT WIN BY 2 GOALS !!

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Messi 1-0

First 12