Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

LeBron James is returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers, a source tells sheridanhoops.com. @KingJames #LeBronToClev

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Where did you hear that? All kinds of misinfo floating around.
    it was supposed to be tonight.but now it being reported that pat riley told him to give him 24 hr to try to make roster moves after their meeting

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Laugh at Chris Broussard no more.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

can't believe people still think he is leaving Miami, Lebron is simply putting pressure on Miami to acquire more talent him and he has gotten what he wants. They went after Napier and have been active in the free agent market.

TwoWays

Cavs may add Kevin love too. Good god, cavs would suddenly be loaded with young talent and prime time talent

TwoWays

And with all this Michael Jordan hopes to sign Gordon Hayward to the max. Lololol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

What rock are you hiding under? Lebron already told Miami he's gone. Pat Riley asked him to wait 24 hours before announcing so that they can make some roster moves.

Cleveland working on Lebron James buddy Mike Miller as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    can't believe people still think he is leaving Miami, Lebron is simply putting pressure on Miami to acquire more talent him and he has gotten what he wants. They went after Napier and have been active in the free agent market.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What rock are you hiding under? Lebron already told Miami he's gone. Pat Riley asked him to wait 24 hours before announcing so that they can make some roster moves.

So he can make roster moves to convince Lebron to stay. Otherwise how does it help Miami? Lebron's not under contract.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by randynsales View Post
    no one will ever respect hm for the way he left cleveland im from ohio i can tell you the fans here will not just embrace his return without question when he left hiis nickname here was lerun
    He's known here in Cleveland as lequit and I was the first one who called him lequit 10 hours before he quit on us on national tv 4 years ago. I still hate him though.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

lol no1 has reported this and you guys need to stop reading tweets. ONLY LISTEN TO WOJ he is the only one who is right on everything. BTW Miller is now being "reported" to not go to CLE so you all just need to take a chill pill and wait till WOJ or the guy ESPN hired to stalk Lebron, reported something, anything else is probably wrong.

Mac4Lyfe

No, Lebron told the Heat that he is gone. Done deal. Riley wants 24 hours so that he can make moves knowing that Lebron is gone but he can acquire pieces that do not know for sure that Lebron is gone. Like how he got Granger. It also allows Riley to maybe try a sign and trade which could give the Heat a bit of leverage.

So he can make roster moves to convince Lebron to stay. Otherwise how does it help Miami? Lebron's not under contract.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

No, Lebron told the Heat that he is gone. Done deal. Riley wants 24 hours so that he can make moves knowing that Lebron is gone but he can acquire pieces that do not know for sure that Lebron is gone. Like how he got Granger. It also allows Riley to maybe try a sign and trade which could give the Heat a bit of leverage.
    So players he signs in the next 24 hours won't know what's up? They don't ready twitter? He's gonna try to put one over? LOL. Come on man. If anything, he's just hoping he'll change his mind.

Mac4Lyfe

I still don't know if he's going to Cleveland but I said a few days ago that a friend who's in the know told me that Lebron had already told the Heat that he was not coming back. I never believed Lebron would come back to Cleveland but my mind has been changed in the last 24 hours. It really looks like he's going back home.

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    lol no1 has reported this and you guys need to stop reading tweets. ONLY LISTEN TO WOJ he is the only one who is right on everything. BTW Miller is now being "reported" to not go to CLE so you all just need to take a chill pill and wait till WOJ or the guy ESPN hired to stalk Lebron, reported something, anything else is probably wrong.

easyliving

stop believing everything you hear and . Unless it is reported by a trustable source don't believe it.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

stop believing everything you hear and . Unless it is reported by a trustable source don't believe it.
    but his "friend" told him so, it must be true, Lebron also told me personally he isn't coming back, he said he doesn't want to play with dinosaurs anymore

Mac4Lyfe

Well he got Granger and Josh McRoberts. Do you really think they would have signed with the Heat if they knew James and most likely Bosh is gone? Hell, Antwon Jamison signed with Cleveland hoping that Lebron would have resigned when he left Cleveland 4 years ago. No one really knows what Lebron will ultimately do and that last free agent could possible tilt the scales. At least that's what most players think.

And like I said, it gives the Heat time to maybe work out a sign and trade. That would allow Lebron to make max money in Cleveland and the Heat can give back the 1st round pick they owe the Cav's when they sign and traded him in the first place.

So players he signs in the next 24 hours won't know what's up? They don't ready twitter? He's gonna try to put one over? LOL. Come on man. If anything, he's just hoping he'll change his mind.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

My only source is 5dimes.Cavs +400 to win it all. That's all I needed.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave UntilTheNDofTimE 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave UntilTheNDofTimE 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    He's known here in Cleveland as lequit and I was the first one who called him lequit 10 hours before he quit on us on national tv 4 years ago. I still hate him though.
    so what if he comes back to cleveland? i don't think for one half a second that he is, but just humor it for a second.

Mac4Lyfe

I've already said that I didn't believe what he was saying but he certainly knows more than me and it's starting to look that way. I could give a shit either way. I really don't care what decision he makes. As a Cleveland fan, part of me wants him to return but another part of me wonders why does it seem that all the guys around him (even future HOFers) shrink in crunch time??? I've mentioned too many times deficiencies in his game and I'm not sure how many years he has left in his legs that have played year round the last decade. I think it would be a great win for the city but I wouldn't give up the farm to get him or Kevin Love. I think the Cav's young guys can be something special 4/5 years from now, while Lebron is on the decline.

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    but his "friend" told him so, it must be true, Lebron also told me personally he isn't coming back, he said he doesn't want to play with dinosaurs anymore

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    My only source is 5dimes.Cavs +400 to win it all. That's all I needed.
    5dimes simply protecting themselves if he decides to join the Cavs. They can't have them at +1600 in a tossup situation where Lebron might go either way. I guess the +450 for the Heat doesn't mean anything then.

Mac4Lyfe

Pronk - the Prodigal Son has come to his senses and is returning home. Time to prepare the fattened calf, burst open the casks of wine and celebrate. Your son once was lost but now he is found.

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    so what if he comes back to cleveland? i don't think for one half a second that he is, but just humor it for a second.
    don't make no difference to me, I hated cheats then and I hate'em today and will always hate them.

texhooper

this guy cracks me up with everything he posts. just an unwavering soul this guy has.

TwoWays

if he comes near home be happy. guy was young and had to go sew his wild oats. don't we all? life's like that.

pronk

Pronk - the Prodigal Son has come to his senses and is returning home. Time to prepare the fattened calf, burst open the casks of wine and celebrate. Your son once was lost but now he is found.
    I don't know Mac, they say time heals old wounds but 4 years later I refuse to pronounce his real name .

Mac4Lyfe

Now that I think about it. If this is all true, Riley really needs to work with Cleveland in a sign and trade and get back that pick they gave Cleveland. The Heat would be gutted without Lebron and Bosh, potentially meaning that they could be near the bottom which means that pick could be very high in the draft. Oh my the irony.

texhooper

I don't know Mac, they say time heals old wounds but 4 years later I refuse to pronounce his real name .
    this is what i'm talking about. fukking classic.

Mac4Lyfe

We've chatted about this before. The real wound came from Paxson who was a horrible GM. The only thing good he did was allow us to get Lebron. Then came Danny fukking Ferry. Ferry screwed us as a player (How the hell did we give up Ron Harper for that unathletic goofball), we would have won a title with Harper aka the one guy that could at least slow Michael Jordan down a bit. Then Ferry raped us with his horrible moves as a GM, trading shit after shit after shit. How can you blame Lebron when the best players Ferry brought in was Mo Williams and Booby Gibson??? Ferry was awful, asleep at the wheel, off court moves bordering on litigious. The Cavs organization was inept allowing Boozer to get away for free because they thought he would honor a handshake. The hiring of Mike "Mr Potato Head" Brown not once but twice and a backup GM in Grant who was equally awful to Ferry.

It was time for Lebron to go. The organization was a mess before he got there and has been a mess since he left. It was very clear he gave all he had and it wasn't enough. He did more for Cleveland than Ferry, Paxson, Mike Brown or Chris Grant ever did. Channel your anger at those fools. Lebron had more class than all those other idiots. Only thing he did wrong was the decision which he's already admitted.

Mac4Lyfe

Saw this and had to laugh...

LeBron James: The Urban Meyer of the NBA. Goes to Florida, wins two championships, gets homesick and ends up back in Ohio?

Mac4Lyfe

Lebron coming back home...

Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 07-09-14 at 10:01 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

What part of Cleveland you from mac4lyfe?

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two-year deal with Miami maybe?

Jatt24
    FBG
    Jatt24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Name:  BsJG7VfCQAEKevG.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  45.1 KB

First 123 Last