frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Take the over in every Rangers game from here on out and you will profit

This might be the worst rotation of all time outside of Darvish and even Yu is starting to crack under the pressure of being the only guy who can be counted on. The rest of the guys are Triple A at best and wouldn't be on any other big league roster. The bullpen is crap too. I can safely say you can play the over in Rangers games from here on out and you will be + at the end of the year.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Over is 3-0 since I started this thread

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tonight is a true test of this. Nothing in the pitching match-up points to Overs, but I've been riding this ... only thing that scares me perhaps is that the Rangers held the dreaded team meeting the other day with Washington ripping into the players.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

By this logic wouldn't betting against the Rangers the rest of the year be a winner too or is there some mlb conspiracy that don't want us to profit by fading the Rangers?

EaglesPhan36

Probably so, although at some point the MLs on the opposition could get ridiculous if they continue to roll loss after loss, but obviously if you have faded them the last three weeks you are f-ing rich.

EaglesPhan36

Think it's sunk tonight. Definitely did not look good on paper tonight. Tomorrow, I would go for it again though. Mikolas for TEX is reason enough.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Over is 3-0 since I started this thread
    Hey thread bumper, what does Zachary think?