daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Dorial Green-Beckham to the Sooners

Sales of cans of pepper spray in Norman bound to increase now...

Former Missouri junior WR Dorial Green-Beckham has officially joined the Oklahoma football program.

DGB is not eligible to play until 2015, and we wonder if he ever takes an official snap for the Sooners. Green-Beckham might be taking this opportunity to be with a team during his "off" year, which is something NFL teams will likely prefer over sitting out the season at home. This would make the receiver a redshirt sophomore this season. Green-Beckham will enroll in classes and participate in team activities, and he could still enter the 2015 NFL Draft. DGB's final act that led to his dismissal from Missouri included unlawfully forcing his way into an apartment seeking his girlfriend and then pushed a different woman down "at least four stairs," causing a minor hand injury.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

He has so much talent but is going to scare away teams what would invest a high draft pick.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

He is your typical college player today. Obama said he could do it.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

how do you guys do that??!.....shit is insane it could be an article about a dog biting a kid and you conservative republican types can find a way to blame Obama Man I cant wait until the republicans get back into office so I can bitch and make fun of your guy. wish I had talked more shit about Bush when that dumbass was in office.