You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by govolz View Post
    not americans lol

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    All terrible ideas here loaded with misinformation. They play just as hard every minute of the game. You take your 5 samples this rd where games didnt have scoring and you think you have the answer key. You know nothing about soccer if you believe what you posted except for the flops. You're obviously correct about that.
    dude?? even the announcers were saying it... come on now please dont be stupid. they used 1st half to play around and see formations... obv tried to score but not much... hence the number of 0-0 at half. then come out second and play hard first 10-20 min... if still tied, both teams content with a tie... last 5 min and OT all out and so fun to watch...
    you think a nba, nfl teams come out first half and play half ass and content to feel other team out? hell naw lol and yes obv flops are part of the game... we americans couldnt watch all that... i have a hard time getting thru a cp3 first quarter..

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I agree lets enter the MLS teams in the English Premier League.

No reason they cant have USA travel to Europe and vise versa if they only play once a week.
    Bear i hope youre trolling? youre not that dumb are ya mate? obv im talking a whole league in the US... if competitive and adds some or takes away some of the stuff I put in here...we care zero about the world teams except every four years...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

it was an idea bruh

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its big enough

gaining on hockey as far as pro level

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Soccer would be bigger if it didn't suck.

First 12