MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will my last post and thread on sbr sports forum before nfl season

THIS WILL MY LAST POST AND THREAD ON SBR SPORTS FORUM BEFORE NFL SEASON, MY NEXT POST AND THREAD WILL BE ON 2nd WEEK OF NFL WHICH WILL HAVE MY PREDICTIONS USING JJ BASCUS POWER RATING AND ANALISIS & PREDICTIONS. I HOPE SBR MEMBERS YOU GAINED SOME INSITE MY THREADS AND POSTS THAT WERE POSTED.

I also have say that this forum has decreased Its quality of members with fowl language,drunks and pot-heads who think they are handicappers make statements that are allegorical in content...I have been member since 2009. to really sad to identify with these folks...

I BELIEVE IN SHARING IDEAS AND INFORMATION ON THREADS. ITS REALLY SAD NEW MEMBERS MAKING DISRESPECTFUL ATTITUDE STATEMENTS ABOUT THREADS AND MEMBERS. THESE COMMENTS.FROM NEW MEMBERS PROBABLY NEVER MADE A BET IN THERE LIFE , JUST SITTING ON THER COMPUTER HALF JACKED UP ON WHATEVER!!! ON OPEN FORUM SHOWING THERE IGNORANCE .. REALLY TELLS ME LACK OF QUALITY OF NEW MEMBERS WITH SBR SPORTS FORUM 2014..

RESPECTIVELY MR HARRYTHE HAT

I WILL NOT REPLY ON ANY COMMENTS OF
    THIS POST OR THREAD

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Google view from vegas. I think that is more your speed, bud.

Onto NFL season indeed.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

lololoool peace dude!

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you know Vito?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Harry buy me a fukkin steak man in Vegas

God Bless

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    THIS WILL MY LAST POST AND THREAD ON SBR SPORTS FORUM BEFORE NFL SEASON, MY NEXT POST AND THREAD WILL BE ON 2nd WEEK OF NFL WHICH WILL HAVE MY PREDICTIONS USING JJ BASCUS POWER RATING AND ANALISIS & PREDICTIONS. I HOPE SBR MEMBERS YOU GAINED SOME INSITE MY THREADS AND POSTS THAT WERE POSTED.

I also have say that this forum has decreased Its quality of members with fowl language,drunks and pot-heads who think they are handicappers make statements that are allegorical in content...I have been member since 2009. to really sad to identify with these folks...

I BELIEVE IN SHARING IDEAS AND INFORMATION ON THREADS. ITS REALLY SAD NEW MEMBERS MAKING DISRESPECTFUL ATTITUDE STATEMENTS ABOUT THREADS AND MEMBERS. THESE COMMENTS.FROM NEW MEMBERS PROBABLY NEVER MADE A BET IN THERE LIFE , JUST SITTING ON THER COMPUTER HALF JACKED UP ON WHATEVER!!! ON OPEN FORUM SHOWING THERE IGNORANCE .. REALLY TELLS ME LACK OF QUALITY OF NEW MEMBERS WITH SBR SPORTS FORUM 2014..

RESPECTIVELY MR HARRYTHE HAT

I WILL NOT REPLY ON ANY COMMENTS OF
    THIS POST OR THREAD
    do you post in the Tennis forum or something? Never heard of ya

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Google view from vegas. I think that is more your speed, bud.

Onto NFL season indeed.
    This is what I've been telling him.

We have enough clowns to deal with on here that we need some gramps yelling "Damn you kids, git' off mah lawn" This has been the 'state' of SBR for the past few years.. get over it.

Throwing words like allegorical doesn't put yourself over anyone else, ESPECIALLY when they don't make sense. You basically just said you don't want to associate yourself with people who post with hidden agendas? What is hidden? They are either with you or against your bet/ideas/logic and are either happy or pissy from the results. This is the wrong site for you.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Do you know Vito?

every time he looks in the mirror
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

I feel like harry was crying while jerking off while he posted this. its ok harry , you will find a place in this world sooner or later. I like u though you add value to this forum. keep postin