golfer74
    golfer74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Yeah i know, another animals thread but this is aggravating!

its been said and pretty much proven they are all one guy(maybe 2, maybe tiger is real), but as i said in the past, I am willing to look past that as long as they are winning and affordable but now I am havng a real problem!

Sheep service at 300 for 3 months, when he started was giving out 10 plays a night, even when basketball ended, in baseball every night was 6-8 plays, now tonight, full card and he is a pass, Sunday full card next to nothing, never plays day games midweek, we all know he or his crews ARE NOT PASSING these games, he is just not giving them out, he adds Rooster, and now u have to buy his to get those plays, he use to play NFAC moves and put them into subs, now you have to buy Vegas Runner to get those, lol, ONE play tonight and its not even a baseball game, his best sport!

PGF, Rooster, Tiger and now VR at 300 each, 600 if u want text, a 300 usd affordable service has become 2400 in less then 2 months time, meanwhile all day long claiming on twitter they are there to clean up the expensive sleezey touts!

When I 1st bought sheep i got all the plays from one subscription, i will not be re-upping and supporting these crooks. Baseball can be beat fllowing, u lay -130 and he lays -120, u can both win, wait till he is laying 3 and u are laying -3.5, not gonna be the same, just my 2 cents

JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!

golfer74

jf, i hear ya, not the "same person" arguement I am making here again, its the getting 1-2 plays a night, that use to be 6-9!

JF301

There's so many things wrong the circus, it's getting old even talking about it. They just keep coming up with more tout tactics to take more money.

JF301

Once they fuk everyone over in MLB trying to get everyone to buy each of the subs, we're gonna here these big NFL marketing tweets...Just wait. Stick with Tiger and fuk the rest of those circus clowns.

JF301

This shit is getting ridiculous...so many more better services out there without all the circus acts. Pregame 2, here we come.

JF301

I'm out tonight. Good luck on your bets everyone.

BetToWin33
    BetToWin33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2962

Sales 101

turksure
    turksure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6331

Seating up a new service, bullfrog, hound dog and jack rabbit. PM me for the details. Going to bring AAA or G Shaker from pregame to help copy and paste other touts plays. Should be a big hit. GL

golfer74

sheep had one wnba play, his worst sport, 300 well spent! maybe we can get more ufc this weekend?

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wtf is this? Old macdonald had a farm? Rooster? Sheep? Tigers? Seriously, wtf kinda names are these?

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

Quote Originally Posted by golfer74 View Post
    its been said and pretty much proven they are all one guy(maybe 2, maybe tiger is real), but as i said in the past, I am willing to look past that as long as they are winning and affordable but now I am havng a real problem!

Sheep service at 300 for 3 months, when he started was giving out 10 plays a night, even when basketball ended, in baseball every night was 6-8 plays, now tonight, full card and he is a pass, Sunday full card next to nothing, never plays day games midweek, we all know he or his crews ARE NOT PASSING these games, he is just not giving them out, he adds Rooster, and now u have to buy his to get those plays, he use to play NFAC moves and put them into subs, now you have to buy Vegas Runner to get those, lol, ONE play tonight and its not even a baseball game, his best sport!

PGF, Rooster, Tiger and now VR at 300 each, 600 if u want text, a 300 usd affordable service has become 2400 in less then 2 months time, meanwhile all day long claiming on twitter they are there to clean up the expensive sleezey touts!

When I 1st bought sheep i got all the plays from one subscription, i will not be re-upping and supporting these crooks. Baseball can be beat fllowing, u lay -130 and he lays -120, u can both win, wait till he is laying 3 and u are laying -3.5, not gonna be the same, just my 2 cents
    Quit your damn whining and just pay all of the animals like a good boy.

Kaepernicking
    Kaepernicking's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by golfer74 View Post

Why does it matter how many plays someone makes in a day or if they have an off day of nothing?? Investing in a Service with a MM plan doesnt need quantity and every day play.... If you just having a gamble and want quick return then you are in the wrong game!!

golfer74

are u serious??

if you are paying for plays and information and that same information is now hidden in 4 different sub accts, making the price 4 times as expensive, you dont whtas wrong with that??

I am not saying i NEED 8 plays a day, saying I was getting them before and now need 4 different subs to get them today

WHYFOUL!
    WHYFOUL!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

pgf hasn't released a play in a week

TeamG$
    TeamG$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 941

We'll that's bc Ace and PGF are in Vegas spending all that friggin dough u guys been paying instead of having four people buy it and start and email chain or something. Lol those prices are through the roof when I had PGF two years ago it was $50 for the year he rarely even put hot games and he wasn't worth it lol

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    Wtf is this? Old macdonald had a farm? Rooster? Sheep? Tigers? Seriously, wtf kinda names are these?
    ya im where your at austintx. not only in the mental state towards this but also physically state wise. bottom line if your paying for plays. your better off at the slot machines, in the long run. i dont understand why so many people on here don't understand the fundamental concept of not focusing on monetary gains, but instead should be focusing on the enjoyment of being right. when you get to the point where being right is more important and rewarding to the ego than making a monetary profit. only than should you consider risking money.