ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    fuckin love it!!! give this mutha fcka a reality show already..... Ida shipped the 5k I have coming from Tatddy to JJ if he'd only ran over some of those cones as he made the left into parking lot, and then if he'd have clipped the dude setting out the cones, Ida given him a cool $1,000 in cash!!!!!

they say texting while driving is ten times more dangerous than drunk driving..... what I just saw, making a video of oneself, controlling a whirling video cam, egregiously exceeding posted speed limits, while screaming obscenities under the influence of prescription drugs and meth, has to be 100x more dangerous than "texting while driving."

JJ, you deserve a reality show!!! you need a much bigger platform than sbr to display what is essentially "can't miss" tv!
    lol. agreed. a producer needs to stumble upon this site. round up some of the weirdest and best cappers we got on here. throw them all in a house in vegas together, give em a 10k bankroll each. who ever has the most at season end keeps their winnings, or however much they have left of the 10k, plus another 50k on top for winning the challenge. people would watch. theres never really been a legit reality gambling show. Money Talks was close, but more about the industry than the players. there was this show called 2 Months 2 Million on a while back on tv about poker pros living in a house together in vegas. they were pretty sane and already friends i think. this show would be like nothing else ever seen. if i had the money id make it happen.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Trackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk trackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think if I showed my personality more too girls like I do with SBR posters I would get laid

I holdback with girls because I clam up because I'm bald and 5-4

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    lol. agreed. a producer needs to stumble upon this site. round up some of the weirdest and best cappers we got on here. throw them all in a house in vegas together, give em a 10k bankroll each. who ever has the most at season end keeps their winnings, or however much they have left of the 10k, plus another 50k on top for winning the challenge. people would watch. theres never really been a legit reality gambling show. Money Talks was close, but more about the industry than the players. there was this show called 2 Months 2 Million on a while back on tv about poker pros living in a house together in vegas. they were pretty sane and already friends i think. this show would be like nothing else ever seen. if i had the money id make it happen.

shit, the show would last a week and everyone of us fools would be broke by then. but it would by an entertaining week.

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

You sure are a character JJ, love the videos, keep 'em coming

First 12