Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Holland to Advance past Mexico BIGGEST BET OF 2014 for me

Holland -165 to advance over Mexico

Emptying my account on this game. Can always reload but this game looks to be a laugher. 3-1 Holland.

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

What site?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I agree. Mexico got overrated because they played well in an easy group. Cameroon was poor while mentally weak Croatia just collapse after giving up the 1st goal. Ochoa got lucky against Brazil, a game which they could have lost at least 2-0 9 out of 10 times. Their defence will surely be put to the test by 1 of the most in-form strike force in this WC.

Aria
    Aria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

mexico never made it past the last 16 in their history, haven't got a full picture of how good this dutch team is but i'm definitely with Holland at those odds.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

van persie even playing?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    van persie even playing?
    Yes. He didn't play in the last game because of a game suspension.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The game looks too easy

That's what scares me

Good luck bear

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Tailing ya Bear Good Luck!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Holland -165 to advance over Mexico

Emptying my account on this game. Can always reload but this game looks to be a laugher. 3-1 Holland.
    Damn Bear...all $25 bucks? Gutsy call man!

Robin Van Rogan
    Robin Van Rogan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Colombia also looked too easy, that's why I went with Uruguay and it bit me in the ass.

So I'm going simple here, Holland all the way.

greeksleek
    greeksleek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    mexico never made it past the last 16 in their history, haven't got a full picture of how good this dutch team is but i'm definitely with Holland at those odds.
    1970 at home I think they made the qtrs and got smashed 4-0 by Italy. APart from that what is it the last 5world cups gone out in the 2nd round? will be 6 after the dutch get the win. They should win in 90 but play it safe and take to qualify and unload everything you own on them. On the slim chance you did lose you can go live with JJ Gold in his moms basement. Now wouldnt that be fun

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

what a sucker. Books begging you to take the dutch here as well. These types of threads are automatic fades. Mexico is the correct side here.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope you win, Bear.

I'll probably mush it somehow, though, because I'm a complete waste of space who doesn't deserve love or joy in any form.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

wouldnt shock me if mexico wins.

runejuice
    runejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    what a sucker. Books begging you to take the dutch here as well. These types of threads are automatic fades. Mexico is the correct side here.
    Books also were begging to take Colombia over Uruguay and that worked out well.

jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Ticket

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Them Mexicans can defend. Remembber zero goals to Brazil at Brazil

Aria
    Aria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Them Mexicans can defend. Remembber zero goals to Brazil at Brazil
    any other day of the week that was 2-0 or 3-0 brazil, keeper had a blinder, doesn't happen often.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    any other day of the week that was 2-0 or 3-0 brazil, keeper had a blinder, doesn't happen often.
    Well they've been pretty consistent defending throughout the tourney so I don't know if they played again Brazil would score more than 1 goal

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Mexico wins...

Robin Van Rogan
    Robin Van Rogan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Brazil is playing like shit, don't let the Cameroon game skew your perception.

I'm big on Holland ML, + money against penetrating Mexico, that's a gift right there.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Who is Holland? Mexico doesn't play Holland.

greeksleek

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Shut up you broke bitch. Youre a typical sbr fuckwit who thinks everything is a '' trap '' Mexico is the correct side here? Yeah, h2h player for player and the dutch form suggests they should be underdogs. Youre one of the dumbest penetrates on here and your username is anything but the amount of bets you lose you stupid bitch.

greeksleek

Most of you dumb penetrates should stick to MLB.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

no question here... brazil/chile...USA/belgium and argentina/swiss to some extent are and were the tough games...netherlands has this

RobRifle
    RobRifle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

You guys are all wrong when you expect NL to win easily. NL is the most overrated tema around. Sure they beat Spain 5:1, the defending World and European Champion that many expected to repeat. But how did this game really go? Spain lead 1:0 and seemd to cruise to an expected win. They had a big chance to make it 2:0. NL would have been dead and probably somewhere on the beach already. Instead they made it 1:1 out of nothing with a goal that never never never be conceeded by Spains defense. Of course a nice header but more or less a lucky goal. The third goal should have been disallowed, never seen such an obvious foul against the keeper before which hasn't be disallowed. Spain had to open up and NL had the room they need for their game, especially Robben is great when he has room to cover with his enourmous speed. In fact this game could depite of the 5:1 score easily have gone in favour of spain. You have also have to consider that Cassilas had one of the worst days of his career.
    Next NL againt AUS. Calling yourself a top team you cannot let these Aussie score twice against. Hell it should have been three when these dumbasses score the 3:2 seconds before NL makes the third goal theirselves.
    The win against Chile was well deserved but it was not a game of their A-teams, NL resting players and Chile as well (like Vidal)

Before WC NL was not considered a topteam, no one, not even theirselves, expected too much. There are only a few proven players and a lot young (of course talented) guys from Dutch league. I don't consider Dutch league better than Mexican league.
    NL relies on Robben and van Persie. Robben needs room. MEX won't give it to him. They will play deep and double him. NL has no one else to take over, Sneijder is over the hill, van Persie as the striker need balls and won't create too much by himself.

MEX has played great defensively. Sure againt BRA the goaile helped but he is part of the defense. The 0:0 was well deserved anyway. MEX beat CRO who are not much worse than NL. CRO and NL pretty much one level if you would have asked experts befrore WC. both with liabilities and some world class talent (MAdzukic, Rakitic,Modric vs Sneijder, VP, Robben).
    MEX will have 90% of the crowd behind them. They are used to the wheather. No way they are dog here againt overrated Dutch

MEX will win this one. Maybe not after 90mins but they will win
    1:0 / 2:1 maybe oven on pens.

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

mexico double chance is the play

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

rooting for holland so the stupid fukking mexicans don't riot in los angeles again...

yes your fukking people mayan!!!

Spinny
    Spinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

People are also overlooking the head to head record... Netherlands are well on top in that respect

greeksleek

Quote Originally Posted by RobRifle View Post
    You guys are all wrong when you expect NL to win easily. NL is the most overrated tema around. Sure they beat Spain 5:1, the defending World and European Champion that many expected to repeat. But how did this game really go? Spain lead 1:0 and seemd to cruise to an expected win. They had a big chance to make it 2:0. NL would have been dead and probably somewhere on the beach already. Instead they made it 1:1 out of nothing with a goal that never never never be conceeded by Spains defense. Of course a nice header but more or less a lucky goal. The third goal should have been disallowed, never seen such an obvious foul against the keeper before which hasn't be disallowed. Spain had to open up and NL had the room they need for their game, especially Robben is great when he has room to cover with his enourmous speed. In fact this game could depite of the 5:1 score easily have gone in favour of spain. You have also have to consider that Cassilas had one of the worst days of his career.
    Next NL againt AUS. Calling yourself a top team you cannot let these Aussie score twice against. Hell it should have been three when these dumbasses score the 3:2 seconds before NL makes the third goal theirselves.
    The win against Chile was well deserved but it was not a game of their A-teams, NL resting players and Chile as well (like Vidal)

Before WC NL was not considered a topteam, no one, not even theirselves, expected too much. There are only a few proven players and a lot young (of course talented) guys from Dutch league. I don't consider Dutch league better than Mexican league.
    NL relies on Robben and van Persie. Robben needs room. MEX won't give it to him. They will play deep and double him. NL has no one else to take over, Sneijder is over the hill, van Persie as the striker need balls and won't create too much by himself.

MEX has played great defensively. Sure againt BRA the goaile helped but he is part of the defense. The 0:0 was well deserved anyway. MEX beat CRO who are not much worse than NL. CRO and NL pretty much one level if you would have asked experts befrore WC. both with liabilities and some world class talent (MAdzukic, Rakitic,Modric vs Sneijder, VP, Robben).
    MEX will have 90% of the crowd behind them. They are used to the wheather. No way they are dog here againt overrated Dutch

MEX will win this one. Maybe not after 90mins but they will win
    1:0 / 2:1 maybe oven on pens.
    stick to nhl you stupid dumb hockey supporting penetrate. Should have been 2-0 vs Spain? yeah it should have. Guess what dip shit, Sneijder should have made it 1-0 in the opening 2 minutes. Holland romped it in qualifying. Holland may not win easily, they may not win at all. The thing is they should win and you havnt got a penetrating clue about Soccer/Football so I guess you fit right in with SBR.

greeksleek

Quote Originally Posted by Perdoun View Post
    I work in large company bookmaker. I’m in possession of confidential information about sold matches in the coming days. Mostly these are the matches of soccer but I have information about buying of games in basketball and tennis.

People who cooperated with me know that this information is expensive however very good. If you are interested in working with me please contact me.

My proposal of fixed games is directed to big players. People playing a few dollars please don’t clutter my mailbox.

Today I have information tha t soccer match in Swedish soccer (Syrianska – Degerfors) is fixed. Odds are very high.

Persons interested please contact:

mathias.oelsen@yahoo.com
    penetrate off you penetrating troll and get a real job you scam artist lowlife penetrate.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

On Netherlands first 90. Mexico won't keep up. 5-3-2 will eat them up. Van persie 2 more goals. 2-0 3-0. Mexico goes home just in time for a siesta.

RobRifle
    RobRifle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Quote Originally Posted by greeksleek View Post
    stick to nhl you stupid dumb hockey supporting penetrate. Should have been 2-0 vs Spain? yeah it should have. Guess what dip shit, Sneijder should have made it 1-0 in the opening 2 minutes. Holland romped it in qualifying. Holland may not win easily, they may not win at all. The thing is they should win and you havnt got a penetrating clue about Soccer/Football so I guess you fit right in with SBR.
    quality post

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bear you know what your doing so I am tailing

good luck

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

MEX +.5 sticks out to me here for some reason.

123 Last