No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Fargo is in North Dakota dummy.

The city of Minneapolis is nothing like Fargo. Up north Minnesota? Yes, the metro area of the Twin Cities which is the 14th largest metro area in the entire Country? Nope.

Get a clue.
    Minneapolis is a great city, but for a California kid playing a winter sport, going there has to be a death sentence at first blush.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

pistons could make a swap of two horrible contracts, turnover lin for j. smith. detroit would only have to bear out lin for one year, maybe not if they buy him out. didn't the rockets want j. smith anyway?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    The ACL though... dinwiddie was a monster before the injury and solid when he came back, but that is not an injury that looks good on an nba resume
    True, but you'd also never get a guy of his caliber at No. 38 if not for the injury. I think it's a great second-round risk, because he's got lottery talent if he can come all the way back.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    pistons could make a swap of two horrible contracts, turnover lin for j. smith. detroit would only have to bear out lin for one year, maybe not if they buy him out. didn't the rockets want j. smith anyway?
    Lin sucks and has a horrible contract, but I'd take him in a heartbeat over Smith.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6365

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Minneapolis is a great city, but for a California kid playing a winter sport, going there has to be a death sentence at first blush.
    I agree. If I grew up my whole life in LA I wouldn't want to move here either.

My point is, so many people really have no clue just how different Minnesota is then what you hear. There is a reason the Twin Cities has all 4 professional sports teams. It's not freaking North Dakota.

First 12