LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Forget about NBA Draft. Lowry to Heat, Bosh to Raptors

That is the buzz going around right now!

Raptors to do a Sign & Trade with Kyle Lowry to the Heat for draft picks and possibly Norris Cole.

Chris Bosh to opt out in Miami and return to the Raptors.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Wow holy shit. Is that real? Why would Bosh go back there? Where did you hear this?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Interesting. Does that make Miami better? Lowry is really good, and LeBron would finally get to play with a PG. Miami would have to find a PF to replace Bosh.

That would be hilarious, Bosh goes back to Toronto. A Derozan-Bosh combo would be pretty good. I think if Bosh were to leave Miami, he'd re-assert himself as an elite player.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Might as well get amir johnson then? He is too good a player to sit in toronto

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Lebron might play the 4 though mostly is another option

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33062

Good trade for both teams

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

So they got Napier to come off bench? This is never going to happen.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Makes no sense to me

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

lol, it was just a rumor that a reporter for the Heat, just debunked, plz don't make a thread about every little rumor 1 reporter makes and wait till there is concrete info.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19339

This one makes no sense, don't see it happening.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Bosh HATED the Raptors and would NEVER go back there.
    LT's your threads are getting worse by the week man cmon tighten up a little.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    lol, it was just a rumor that a reporter for the Heat, just debunked, plz don't make a thread about every little rumor 1 reporter makes and wait till there is concrete info.
    Why? This is a discussion board. 90% of what gets talked about here is speculation and rumour. It's part of it, Bob.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    Actually it was all over the internet last night and reported on NBA TV, it wasn't just one guy saying it. But if Heat debunked it, that could be that. For now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Heat need big men

Horrific for Miami

Lowery a ball hog and dominates the ball

LT Profits

I probably have more respect for Ethan Skolnick when it comes to all things Heat than anyone else.

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 45m To answer a couple of questions... 1. Riley's presser was restricted to draft questions... 2. Heat's interest in Lowry continues.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Lowry will be back with Toronto next season if the money is right. Lowry is the leader of the team, a very good and young team. Toronto will be overtaking teams next year if they stay together.
    Last edited by Luckycharms2012; 06-27-14 at 09:03 AM.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

I can't possibly see how they will have the money for Lowry. Bosh ain't leaving Miami. Bosh... come on down to ATL and move back to PF where you belong!

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Maybe Bosh wants to play with the 'Brazilian Kevin Durant'.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody beating the teams in the west

You could do what you like but it will not help

If spurs are healthy next year they win easy again

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Lowery never wins he is like a human stall toilet way over rated

mz1992
    mz1992's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi,I am mohammad zahmatkesh from Iran.I need to the 100$ webmoney.Please believe me that I am not a crook,I need only and Be sure the loan is repaid.Please trust me and help me.Thank you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bb_skoots

procapx
    procapx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Bosh stated in a radio interview that he wouldn't leave Miami pretty clearly even if Lebron left. Obviously, things can/do change but I don't see it happening.

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by mz1992 View Post
    Hi,I am mohammad zahmatkesh from Iran.I need to the 100$ webmoney.Please believe me that I am not a crook,I need only and Be sure the loan is repaid.Please trust me and help me.Thank you
    No problem Mohammed, just let me know where I can send you the money, I'd really like to help you out.

cane

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I probably have more respect for Ethan Skolnick when it comes to all things Heat than anyone else.

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 45m To answer a couple of questions... 1. Riley's presser was restricted to draft questions... 2. Heat's interest in Lowry continues.
    LT, I live near Miami and you're right about Skolnick, he's usually spot on regarding Heat news. Another guy you should follow is Ira Winderman, he's been covering the Heat for a long time and is very knowledgeable about all things Heat.

cane

Chris Bosh loves living in Miami, I would be shocked if he left. I've heard him interviewed many times, and it's not a secret he wants to stay here. I also don't see Miami getting Lowery, they can't pay him the money he can get elsewhere.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    I can't possibly see how they will have the money for Lowry. Bosh ain't leaving Miami. Bosh... come on down to ATL and move back to PF where you belong!
    Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    Chris Bosh loves living in Miami, I would be shocked if he left. I've heard him interviewed many times, and it's not a secret he wants to stay here. I also don't see Miami getting Lowery, they can't pay him the money he can get elsewhere.
    It may be all or nothing, i.e. they cannot get Lowry without Bosh opting out. Then again, Skolnick's tweet could mean Miami is exploring other innovative ways to create cap space.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I can't see it happening

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Bosh is a bum anyway. so is wade.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Here is what I don't get.....

Raptors have pick #20....

Lowry and Vasquez....both PG's, are FA's. I've heard rumors that they may let both walk this summer.

Napier available at pick #20.....and they take some project kid from Brazil who they probably could have gotten in the second round.

Why?

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I can't see it happening
    YES! If this happens and I lose my next posted bet, I'm leaving the forum.

cane

It looks like Miami and Toronto are working on a sign and trade that would send Kyle Lowery to the Heat for Norris Cole, cash, and future picks. A league source said the deal was imminent.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

LT I would like to know what your sources are. Bosh has been saying for months now that he will take less money to stay with Miami and has no intention of leaving and your linking him with Toronto when their would be a whole lot of better options available for him if he wanted to leave the Heat.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    LT I would like to know what your sources are. Bosh has been saying for months now that he will take less money to stay with Miami and has no intention of leaving and your linking him with Toronto when their would be a whole lot of better options available for him if he wanted to leave the Heat.
    It was all over Twitter for a good 24 hours but it now looks like its been retracted.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...lowry-imminent

Bosh now is expected to follow James into free agency by opting out of the remaining two years of his Heat contract, the source said, and the Raptors intend to meet with him to gauge his interest in returning to Toronto.

The attraction for Bosh to Toronto would be a more significant role and a longer-term deal with the Raptors. Were he to stay in Miami and the pursuit of Anthony prove successful, Bosh would be looking at a significant pay cut and remaining the third option, if not possibly sliding to the fourth, offensively. Bosh has repeatedly stated that he'd like to stay in Miami, but rival GMs and executives have indicated that if the Heat's current Big Three were broken up, they have believed that Bosh would be the one to leave.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Everyone knows that Seaweed lives in Toronto

cane

Ric Bucher is an asshole. Instead of double checking his source, he just runs with whatever someone told him, just to be the first reporter with a breaking story. At least now I know who not to get my info from.

12 Last