jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is getting released

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Chalmers is? Oh so nothing to do with Lebron?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

chalmers should be sweet talking lebron. lebron can keep him in the league.

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is getting released
    Chalmers is a free agent, not sure if the Heat want him back or not. There are rumors flying around Miami that the Heat are looking to move up in the draft in order to take Shabazz Napier. If that happens, Chalmers is gone for sure.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Chalmers is a piece of $hit. It's pretty much his fault the Heat lost the championship which MAY cause James to leave Miami. Chalmers provided zero production from that PG position, his play and lack of scoring and D was a big missing piece, if Chalmers had 8 fgs for the whole finals I'd be shocked. Plus Tony Parker who struggled at first ended up taking a shit all over him until Spo just had to bench the guy in disgust. Chalmers is the last guy who should be saying anything, what a scrub, and what nerve this guy has to imply anything!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    Chalmers is a piece of $hit it's pretty much his fault the Heat lost the championship which MAY cause James to leave Miami. Chalmers provided zero production from that PG position, his play and lack of scoring and D was a big missing piece, if Chalmers had 8 fgs for the whole finals I'd be shocked. Plus Tony Parker who struggled at first ended up taking a shit all over him until Spo just had to bench the guy in disgust. Chalmers is the last guy who should be saying anything, what a scrub!
    Lol YA... one player caused them to lose by an average of double digits.

I can tell youre a "heat fan"

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Lol YA... one player caused them to lose by an average of double digits.

I can tell youre a "heat fan"
    When you get no production from a key position like PG the other team can build up leads quick especially if that team is hitting 3s and your backcourt is consistently not closing out. Chalmers and Wade were the downfall of the Heat but Chalmers should know his place and stfu who is he? He did squat in the Finals, he is a big reason why they struggled as a team, Chalmers is wide open bricking shots while Parker, Green, Ginobili were making shots in his face. Big difference in output from the Heat backcourt and the Spurs.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

When you get no production from a key position like PG the other team can build up leads quick especially if that team is hitting 3s and your backcourt is consistently not closing out. Chalmers and Wade were the downfall of the Heat but Chalmers should know his place and stfu who is he? He did squat in the Finals, he is a big reason why they struggled as a team, Chalmers is wide open bricking shots while Parker, Green, Ginobili were making shots in his face. Big difference in output from the Heat backcourt and the Spurs.
    Wade is just about done. He doesn't have much left. Same with Allen. I'm lenient on them both. Chalmers at only 28 has absolutely no excuse for that pathetic display.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Chalmers is a piece of $hit. It's pretty much his fault the Heat lost the championship which MAY cause James to leave Miami. Chalmers provided zero production from that PG position, his play and lack of scoring and D was a big missing piece, if Chalmers had 8 fgs for the whole finals I'd be shocked. Plus Tony Parker who struggled at first ended up taking a shit all over him until Spo just had to bench the guy in disgust. Chalmers is the last guy who should be saying anything, what a scrub, and what nerve this guy has to imply anything!
    You're whacked....if that's what you think....Chalmers is a mere lieutenant and not a main reason. Maybe you should put your anger in the direction of Wade, maybe even Riley for putting a bunch of stooges like Oden on the bench who they thought could ball when in reality were nothing more than bench candy.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

I guess my post was reasonable. Sports nation posted the same instagram pic asking the same question I did, whether it was a shot at lebron or not

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

Chalmers is a lil bitch