WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

its USA's ignorance, not USA itself, they should be more humble, they act like they are on top of a hierarchy or something

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Bruins....you're telling me you had nothing better to do on an early summer day than make 80+ fukkin posts on this forum?
    And then you cap it off with a dumbass thread like this crying for attention??

You're better than this, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Bruins....you're telling me you had nothing better to do on an early summer day than make 80+ fukkin posts on this forum?
    And then you cap it off with a dumbass thread like this crying for attention??

You're better than this, pal.
    ​Apparently not.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last I checked.. There isn't an American-made thread made JUST for bashing other countries... But you can only be so classy. Keep posting, it makes our job easier.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

My kids go to a school where at least 1/2 of the parents are from another country (mostly European) They all decided the US was better than where they were born. The school also has an international intern program where we host other foreign nationals for half or all of the school year. Almost every single one of them plans on coming back. One girl has somehow figured out a way to stay here for 4 years and has an LA Dodgers tattoo. It's horrible here.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    posting and poker all day.

That screams gainfully employed winner.

looks like you mad bro has you in check so I'll leave him to it.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Lol, it's bruins and a handful of others against the world apparently. Just go kill ur self now bruins. Ur a pussy ass Canadian who has nothing but time on his hands to discuss on a fukin Internet forum why his country sux more than the others.....iff u can't afford the gun cuz of the fake dog u had to and to the fake vet, I'll b happy to send u one. I just want a video showing u did pull the trigger......thanks in advance,
    signed
    the world

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Lol, it's bruins and a handful of others against the world apparently. Just go kill ur self now bruins. Ur a pussy ass Canadian who has nothing but time on his hands to discuss on a fukin Internet forum why his country sux more than the others.....iff u can't afford the gun cuz of the fake dog u had to and to the fake vet, I'll b happy to send u one. I just want a video showing u did pull the trigger......thanks in advance,
    signed
    the world

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Kinda funny how op dislikes America yet has a baseball as his avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    i guess that goes for all the americans who bash canada and have basketballs as avatars or pucks.
    And yet you changed yours right after my post

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Lmfao, what a fuktard

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3447

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    have you ever been to toronto? it smells like curry
    F*ck what about the Chinese there all over Toronto,there even starting to invade the small boondock villages.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    My kids go to a school where at least 1/2 of the parents are from another country (mostly European) They all decided the US was better than where they were born. The school also has an international intern program where we host other foreign nationals for half or all of the school year. Almost every single one of them plans on coming back. One girl has somehow figured out a way to stay here for 4 years and has an LA Dodgers tattoo. It's horrible here.
    I am curious, may I ask where this is? Approx. location if you don't want to say exactly

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post

I don't expect you or your kind to switch parties or change ideologies. Admitting that the president you voted in sucks isn't much to ask though
    No one can do it. There is a perfectly good explanation though. Liberals have to be incapable and unwilling to admit being wrong or making mistakes. This is because every day they encounter real world evidence that they are mistaken, but if they were capable of admitting their errors they would have long since abandoned liberalism.

rock1010
    wtf
    rock1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Yeah and the sad part is, they still root hardcore for wherever the hell they are from.

rock1010
    wtf
    rock1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    sry, meant to quote

Yeah and the sad part is, they still root hardcore for wherever the hell they are from.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

only 30 threads about usa today

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    most of the world likes Canada better then usa lol
    Of course they do nobody is jealous of canada lol

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

C'mon Bruins.