whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Italy + BTTS today. Forget the -1

Both teams score today for sure. Italy hopefully playing with a proper full back tonight in Abate, so Chiellini can return to LCB and we can get rid of Paletta. I think Prandelli will also go with Motta as well, so expect Italian to play defensively (so that puts -1 out for me)

Bet365 do a double for 13/5 (+260 I think)

Hoping for a lot of goals tonight, also gonna put on Balotelli to score 2 or more

Edit: can someone move this to football forum?
    Last edited by whareouttogetme; 06-20-14 at 07:41 AM.

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chiellini ---- Barzagli
    ---------Buffon-----

hard to score against that ^

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I think Italy will win gl pal

addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

Im on BTTS@2,1 too.
    Like that Campbell guy, he got ewally a dangerous shot and migh score again today. Italy defense is not same as before and last WC, they conceded at least 1 goal in all games.

whareouttogetme

Quote Originally Posted by MustWinPlease View Post
    Chiellini ---- Barzagli
    ---------Buffon-----

hard to score against that ^
    True, but we still don't know if Buffon and Barzagli are fully fit yet. Plus in this heat they will surely make at least one mistake. I think this has better value than -1

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

heat + fast countering gonna be splitting italy defence i say, pirlo will be looking at the back of boots all night.

billily
    billily's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

italy -1 2.0 in bet365.. i think this is the bet... 2-0 is the score.. gl for all

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

you expect Italy to play defensively yet predicting goals?

Also, Italy are concerned about the heat and humidity, saying it's outrageous that there are no water-breaks. Could be a very slow tempo (unless costa rica make it fast)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

whareouttogetme

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Also, Italy are concerned about the heat and humidity, saying it's outrageous that there are no water-breaks. Could be a very slow tempo (unless costa rica make it fast)
    What I mean is, Italy aren't gonna go out all guns blazing hoping to improve their GD in case it comes down to that on the last day, they'll try to not allow goals, but you'd have to be a fool to think this defence can be compared to the Italy of 2006. They will want the three points though, at least to avoid finishing finishing second and they can be beaten by Costa Rica's pace

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Well it's currently 31 in the air in
    Recife. @ 32 (on the pitch) FIFA has given the greenlight to water breaks. So if it's 31 in the air already it being barely midday and considering the arena is an enclosed space i'd say those waterbreaks are very likely.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I agree, I could easily see Costa Rica scoring 1 maybe even 2. Im expecting it to be slow tempo due to the heat though and Italy winning 1-0, or drawing 1-1.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Italy should qualify(95% chance) if they win today. If they only win by a goal today, they will have 6 points and +2 GD.

1) Uruguay will need a 3 goals or above win in the last group game to have a chance at 1st spot or 2 goals win to qualify.

2) Costa Rica must also beat England.

If Italy win by 2 goals, that should really seal the 1st spot(99.9%).

The chance of Italy not qualifying after a win over Costa Rica is probably 5%.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

4-1-4-1
    Buffon – Abate, Barzagli, Chiellini, Darmian – De Rossi – Candreva, Verratti, Pirlo, Marchisio – Balotelli

whareouttogetme

Sorry guys, had a feeling Costa Rica would score. Didn't know they wouldn't be able to break through this defence (should have known CR would have 10 men defending though) or that they would use a partially sighted linesman.

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Are they trying or they will make $$$$$$$ with this loss.