Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    umm 31+10+5. Lebron brought his game. Other 9 players didnt.
    17 points in the first quarter. He needed to take this game over for the Heat to have a chance.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

''i wanna be like mike if i could be like mike ''

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    .. Look at the cast he had in Cleveland lmao. The one he has this series is almost just as bad. Jordan didn't win shit until pippen and Phil Jackson came to Chicago. They also had one of the best European players of all time.

Give me a break
    Jordan only started winning when the Celtics, Lakers and Pistons got old.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Dude they cant win Im sure Spo took him out.
    Spurs couldn't lose and they had their starters out there.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by shady610 View Post
    And adults who saw jordan should be mature enough to not nitpick lebron against everything jordan did
    I agree I never compare them, two different type players at different positions.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    .. Look at the cast he had in Cleveland lmao. The one he has this series is almost just as bad. Jordan didn't win shit until pippen and Phil Jackson came to Chicago. They also had one of the best European players of all time.

Give me a break
    the cast he had in Cleveland never got credit for anything. U believe James carried the whole team. I remember one series he didn't show up till game 4. U nitwits never count every game and just his one big one a series. The media has pounded it in ya that he carried that team on his shoulders but that is total bullshit to anyone who actually watched every game just like it is gonna be bullshit when they act like he is the only player to show up. The apologist will be out in full force just like when Dallas beat them.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 06-15-14 at 09:49 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Thor4140 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave Thor4140 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Spurs couldn't lose and they had their starters out there.
    So they could get ovations when they came out.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Holy shit...

Just last week ESPN had a post claiming that Wade might be the best top 5 two guards in the history of the game. Then they said that Bosh was a top 7 PF of all time. They said that all 3 players were in the top 50 players of all time. Hell, most people said that Lebron, Wade and Bosh were all top 10 players in the league right now. now Lebron doesn't have any help? WTF???

Stop with all the bullshit excuses. Miami was a Dream Team that was put together by players colluding. Dream talent got their asses kicked by team guys.

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Never saying Lebron is as good as Jordan... But no chance in hell Jordan wins with this team.

Jordan had best co-star, best euro, best shooter, best 6th man, best rebounder, best coach, ect... Which of those guys does Lebron have?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bruins35, and Roadtrip635

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    So they could get ovations when they came out.
    It was more than 1/2 way through the 4th quarter and he was on the bench and the lead got cut to 16.

If you had the best player in the NBA on your team, would you have him on the bench?

The Heat had it going in the first quarter with James doing what they needed him to do to win it and for some reason in the second quarter they completely changed their tactic. This team should be running through Lebron.

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Holy shit...

Just last week ESPN had a post claiming that Wade might be the best top 5 two guards in the history of the game. Then they said that Bosh was a top 7 PF of all time. They said that all 3 players were in the top 50 players of all time. Hell, most people said that Lebron, Wade and Bosh were all top 10 players in the league right now. now Lebron doesn't have any help? WTF???

Stop with all the bullshit excuses. Miami was a Dream Team that was put together by players colluding. Dream talent got their asses kicked by team guys.
    stop using logic it might catch on around here lol

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Lebron didn't do shit when the Spurs turned a 16 pt deficit into a 19 pt lead. Lebron fans always put him in a no-lose situation, it's hilarious.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

Holy shit...

Dont believe the hype. Tell me what Wade and Bosh did when they were the man on their team? Not a damn thing. 1st round exit or completely miss the playoffs.

And dont even say 2006 Finals for Wade, I dont believe in fixes but that series was probably the only thing I will ever admit was shady and rigged.

close to 50 free throws game 5 and 6 for wade, compared to about 44-45 for the Mavs. Wade didnt win shit that series, the Heat were handed that series outright by the refs and the league.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Lefag backers

BettingWizard

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    the cast he had in Cleveland never got credit for anything. U believe James carried the whole team. I remember one series he didn't show up till game 4. U nitwits never count every game and just his one big one a series. The media has pounded it in ya that he carried that team on his shoulders but that is total bullshit to anyone who actually watched every game just like it is gonna be bullshit when they act like he is the only player to show up. The apologist will be out in full force just like when Dallas beat them.
    yep, the Cavs only allowed 82 pts in the Eastern Playoffs........partly because Lebron was also playing against scrubs. One whole team they beat with a winning record.

Mac4Lyfe

You must be very young? The East and west was stacked in those days with plenty of teams. In the East Cleveland would have won at least 2 titles if it wasn't for Jordan. So would have the Knicks and Orlando. The Pistons would have won 2 more if it wasn't for Jordan. In the West, Portland was stacked, so was Utah, Lakers, and Houston. Heck the only team that really played the Bulls well was the Rockets but they could never get out of the West. The NBA was very strong in those days. Much better than this shit we see today. Especially the East. Horrible. The Heat had one of the easiest paths to the title the last 3 years. It's pathetic. They wouldn't have made it this far if they were in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Jordan only started winning when the Celtics, Lakers and Pistons got old.

BettingWizard

Magic and Worthy were still in their prime in 1991, and it was the Lakers best defensive team out of all of Magic's finals teams

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

they are crying and suking donkey koks

Name:  IMG_0177.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  41.5 KB

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

You must be very young? The East and west was stacked in those days with plenty of teams. In the East Cleveland would have won at least 2 titles if it wasn't for Jordan. So would have the Knicks and Orlando. The Pistons would have won 2 more if it wasn't for Jordan. In the West, Portland was stacked, so was Utah, Lakers, and Houston. Heck the only team that really played the Bulls well was the Rockets but they could never get out of the West. The NBA was very strong in those days. Much better than this shit we see today. Especially the East. Horrible. The Heat had one of the easiest paths to the title the last 3 years. It's pathetic. They wouldn't have made it this far if they were in the West.
    I was just trying to prove a point.

If you really want to get down to it, anyone can find flaws or criticize these guys for everything. I could have also said, Jordan never won without Phil. See?

Im going to call it like I see it, the Heat may have really good players but they arent a great team. They are good, not great. They are lacking severely in the coaching department and the bench. You cant lay the blame solely on Lebron. You cant just throw a bunch of all-stars together and expect rings. Seen it tried many, many times and it has usually failed miserably.

bruins35

If you really want to get down to it, anyone can find flaws or criticize these guys for everything. I could have also said, Jordan never won without Phil. See?

Im going to call it like I see it, the Heat may have really good players but they arent a great team. They are good, not great. They are lacking severely in the coaching department and the bench. You cant lay the blame solely on Lebron. You cant just throw a bunch of all-stars together and expect rings. Seen it tried many, many times and it has usually failed miserably.
    so let me get this straight,lebron gets credit for the 2 rings but takes no credit for the failures?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    so let me get this straight,lebron gets credit for the 2 rings but takes no credit for the failures?
    Yeah, ok, because I said that, or even slightly implied it. Get lost kid. I bet you never even saw Jordan play. You never answered when I said Jordan had a bad game 6 vs the Sonics when he only scored 22 (half on the FT line). He shot 5 for 19 from the court. Yet you act like he scored 50 points ever game and played defense on all 5 opposing players.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Never saying Lebron is as good as Jordan... But no chance in hell Jordan wins with this team.

Jordan had best co-star, best euro, best shooter, best 6th man, best rebounder, best coach, ect... Which of those guys does Lebron have?
    Pippen only played 44 games on one of the championship seasons when the Bulls where they went 62-20. Phil Jackson just had the best players. He's no Pop. Jordan would have put this game on his back and scored 50. He scored over 40 for 4 games in a row one finals.

raiders72001

LeBron is a front runner. He has no heart.

Mac4Lyfe

So you first said that Jordan had great players, insinuating that Lebron doesn't have great players, which is ludicrous because they have 3 out of the top 20 players in the game right now. And now you're saying that the Heat doesn't have a great team??? They've been in the finals the last 4 years??? Then you said that you can't just throw allstars together and expect rings. Well what do you think they did the last 4 years?

All you need to know about Jordan is this... Jordan won 3 straight titles, was never ever pushed to a game 7, never lost a title series. Left to play baseball for 2 years and the Bulls collapsed. He came back and won 3 more.

raiders72001

LeBron passed every time that Leonard was on him. He only drove or took a 3 when someone else was there. No player could shut down Jordan. Here's how they played Jordan

Chuck Daly
    If Michael was at the point, we forced him left and doubled him. If he was on the left wing, we went immediately to a double team from the top. If he was on the right wing, we went to a slow double team. He could hurt you equally from either wing—hell, he could hurt you from the hot-dog stand—but we just wanted to vary the look. And if he was on the box, we doubled with a big guy.
    The other rule was, any time he went by you, you had to nail him. If he was coming off a screen, nail him. We didn't want to be dirty—I know some people thought we were—but we had to make contact and be very physical.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

People just can't help themselves....Lebron played pretty damn well this series and they still lost by double digits every fukkin game

What does that tell you? Hint: It's not that Lebron doesn't have heart or any other dumb fukkin answer like that

Get off his nuts.....When Lebron is 40 we can go back to this MJ comp garbage

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

If all you want to do is go by titles, Bill Russell is the GOAT....why even bother with MJ

So dumb

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Forget Jordan. He's not even better than Kobe.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    People just can't help themselves....Lebron played pretty damn well this series and they still lost by double digits every fukkin game

What does that tell you? Hint: It's not that Lebron doesn't have heart or any other dumb fukkin answer like that

Get off his nuts.....When Lebron is 40 we can go back to this MJ comp garbage
    He played good but not close to a top 10 player of all time.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

moneys right here hes only 29, granted he started in the league at 18, still has some prime years left too early to compare his "legacy", in this series the clearly better team won.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pauulzcappin

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Do you guys believe Michael Jordan, in his prime, could have led this Miami team to a title over San Antonio?

Not a chance.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    He played good but not close to a top 10 player of all time.
    Averaged 28 points- 8 rebounds- 4 assists- 2 steals a game in the finals

What the fukk are you guys talking about?? I guess if he averaged 50 points a game in the finals then they would have had a chance.....Unreal

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Do you guys believe Michael Jordan, in his prime, could have led this Miami team to a title over San Antonio?

Not a chance.
    They would have swept.....MJ has so much heart, is a great leader and teammate, and has a real killer instinct

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

Not a chance.
    Yes. Jordan willed the team to win. Jackson had nothing to do with it. LeBron has no heart.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    moneys right here hes only 29, granted he started in the league at 18, still has some prime years left too early to compare his "legacy", in this series the clearly better team won.

Exactly

Why is it so hard to leave it at that for the haters?

I'm not even a big Lebron fan but I find myself defending him due to all of the ignorance out there

First 12345 ... Last