BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Be careful with HRWager, slow paid me and got what they wanted

I had nothing but good things to say until this recent experience. I made a 50 deposit and ran the balance up to over 5000, which betting 200 a game is hard. I then am told I can't receive a Union payout of 900 because their Union procesors are messed up, so I have to take 650 a week from Gram. Well I got out 2000, but lost the rest thanks to their stall tactic. It's not their fault I lost, but when I asked them to make up the difference between the 650 and 900 since it as on their end I was told no, I was told there was nothing they WOULD do, I could get one 650 payout a week and that was it. (Had some bad experiences with checks before) didn't wanna go that route. I will never play at HR again, if you aren't looking to cashout more than a few hundred if you win, and be slapped with low limits then it's the right place, but they showed my business is only truly wanted when losing and not withdrawing so I hope this causes them to lose atleast one other persons business, thanks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good report

Small book for smaller type players

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

You're 100% liable for the losses. Not sure what your complaint is here

BigBlueNYG

Wow guess reading comprehension isn't a strong point of yours, said in my post they aren't responsible for the losses. However when their processors "GO DOWN" or whatever bullsht excuse they want to use they should make up the difference instead of flat out trying to slow pay me. If it was your money you would have a different stance

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

What is it you want?

Or.. 500 (250x2)

Or.. 750 (250x3)

BigBlueNYG

I don't want anything now Sammy, I was just letting people know my experience. But yes I asked them to make up the difference between the two options since I didn't want to do a check and they refused. I even asked how it was my fault and how is it right to justify not sending me the money when the problem is on their end and they acted like they didn't care which I'm sure they don't. And there seemed to be problems with the one processor but it's not on me, no one should have to wait over 2 months to get 5000, that's crap.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNYG View Post

I don't want anything now Sammy, I was just letting people know my experience.

Am sure you do NOT need to be told this... But

After making a w/d request do NOT bet any longer with pending $$$

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You're 100% liable for the losses. Not sure what your complaint is here
    Technically yes. But, all books use this psychological stall tactic. It does have an effect... and makes you get out of rhythm.

I remember using pinnacle way back... and it was nice to get a cash out in under 15 minutes.

coxxy74
    coxxy74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

i'm with you themoney shot.i remember depositing and making a run and withdrawing in the same day.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

I remember using pinnacle way back... and it was nice to get a cash out in under 15 minutes.

Those were the days my friend

Pinny kept a fat neteller balance... make an online neteller w/d from them and many times the $$$ would hit your NT acct by the time you logged into your NT acct

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Technically yes. But, all books use this psychological stall tactic. It does have an effect... and makes you get out of rhythm.

All the OP has are excuses. He bet the money and lost. Show a tad bit of restraint.

Everything is psychological, money. That's why companies spend hundreds of millions of dollars on advertising. Really no different, no more or less ethical. Just using the OP's own weak mindedness against him.

He sounds very new to the game and naive. Live and learn.

And learn to take some fukking responsibility for your actions