Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Whats insanely gross about how he did it, just curious. If he had decided to stay in Cleveland with the decision would you still dislike him? No like for him for the money contributed to charities from it?
    There didn't need to be a 3 hour live show about one player relocating to another team.

And don't use millionaires giving to charity as a good thing. They only do this for publicity and to make themselves look good in the public's eye. I do charity work and raise money, but I don't do it to get my name in the paper.

Kermit

I had no issue with Lebron going to the Heat, I just didn't like the way that he did it. He probably got more haters after that decision nonsense than he would have if it was just a headline on Sportscenter.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

I don't really get all the hate for "the decision." For one, his free agency was so damn hyped up, it kind of needed a televised broadcast. Whether or not it had to be broadcasted, stuff like that doesn't irritate me. If it did, I just don't watch me.

Like who cares if he did it on TV....I don't get upset over stuff like that. Maybe that's just me though. The funny thing is, most everyone who bitched about hthe decision.....watched it.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I don't really get all the hate for "the decision." For one, his free agency was so damn hyped up, it kind of needed a televised broadcast. Whether or not it had to be broadcasted, stuff like that doesn't irritate me. If it did, I just don't watch me.

Like who cares if he did it on TV....I don't get upset over stuff like that. Maybe that's just me though. The funny thing is, most everyone who bitched about hthe decision.....watched it.
    We were intrigued, but it kept dragging on and on and on longer than it should have.

This was also shortly after Lebron James quit on his team in the playoffs.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fat lady putting her deodorant on.

Clearing her throat.

Gonna break my heart listening to "3" go away and write another book

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Fat lady putting her deodorant on.

Clearing her throat.

Gonna break my heart listening to "3" go away and write another book
    Yeah, let the excuses begin haha.
    Lebron broke a toenail, Lebron ran out of gatorade in game 1.
    Right in their cheating assholes.

How the fukk do you scam a team like they have and only win 2 out of 4 years?
    Total failure.
    Lebron has showed yet again how he is not even close to Jordan.
    He's a choker, no killer instinct, and a cheater.
    Jordan was the exact opposite.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

lebron is a donkey

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

off the radio...

Melo has till Monday, but as of now he's gonna cut out. Either Dallas, Houston, Chicago, or Miami. Phil is gonna do some arm twisting.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

off the radio...

Melo has till Monday, but as of now he's gonna cut out. Either Dallas, Houston, Chicago, or Miami. Phil is gonna do some arm twisting.
    knicks sucks, phil is gonna suck too

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

anybody who thinks Carmelo Anthony is going to take less money to play for the heat is out of their f****** minds. If I had to guess ..he's going to the Bulls.

Benny, always bringing in the Jordan comparison. Space blowing this whole conversation out of context. LeBron is the best player in the NBA and you're right it's not Jordan. But what does that have to do with your OP anywanyway?

Oh Benny...…youre so controversial

BennyBigNuts

off the radio...

Phil isn't gonna do much more. He's not scared to let him walk, and hopefully he does.
    Melo will never win, you just have to face reality and sacrifice the jersey and ticket sales if you want to try and build a winning team right now.
    But I guarantee Dolan's only request when he let Phil take over was to make an effort to keep Melo.
    The Knicks really do not need him.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    anybody who thinks Carmelo Anthony is going to take less money to play for the heat is out of their f****** minds. If I had to guess ..he's going to the Bulls.
    No, I dont think carmelo is going to take less money to play for LEBRON, he is not as dumb as Bosh

that donkey has lost 3 championships already, he is not Jordan, stop embarrassing yourself

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Melo won't probably sign with the Bulls, because he doesn't fit in Thibs defensive minded philosophy.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Phil isn't gonna do much more. He's not scared to let him walk, and hopefully he does.
    Melo will never win, you just have to face reality and sacrifice the jersey and ticket sales if you want to try and build a winning team right now.
    But I guarantee Dolan's only request when he let Phil take over was to make an effort to keep Melo.
    The Knicks really do not need him.
    Knicks dont need him? Yea u dont need one the best scorers in league. Team was only in the toilet for an entire decade before amare signed and then he forced his way out of Denver. Have u looked at the knicks roster? It gonna take them years to rebuild if he leaves.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Top 5 all time my ass. Benny is spot on here. Self proclaiming shit and people are asking why so many hate him.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

I have news for those who think there MIGHT be a problem in the future with competitive balance in the NBA. The problem already exists big-time. This season there were EIGHT teams that had a winning percentage of .380 or less. That's the equivalent of a major league baseball team losing 100 games in a season. That normally happens to one or two teams . . . but EIGHT? . . . this is why I don't watch or follow the NBA.

bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    OP needs to realize, that there aren't 32 teams in the NBA, but it's ok, since many people don't do well, when angry.

Now let's get to the point. LeBron has the worst attitude in the NBA among all the superstars just like Cristiano Ronaldo in soccer.
    They both flop, bytch about the calls, like to be attention whores etc. He said, he wants to be the greatest of all time, but he'll never be, because of his attitude. He's a grown man with a character of a brat and The Decision is just one of the many consequences of his character.
    Putting The Decision aside, he made a right choice by going to Miami. The problem in Cleveland was that they flew high and fell deep. And when the expectations and ambitions weren't met, everything collapsed.
    Other than that, LeBron will go down in history as a 2nd best SF behind Bird. 2/3 championships in 3 consecutive years (this year it's probably gonna be 2/4) is far from being bad and disgraceful. Beating a team in the Finals who has the best coach in the league, is something you don't see every day.
    Yep cause Jordan had a real good attitude.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Melo one of best scoreres in nba although not in top 15 best nba players that help their teams win each night

SharkAA

Quote Originally Posted by bh9889 View Post
    Yep cause Jordan had a real good attitude.
    At least he didn't flop and bytch about the calls and he didn't make The Decision...But since you have thrown Jordan in the equation-he had 100 times better attitude than LeBron.

jjgold

At least he didn't flop and bytch about the calls and he didn't make The Decision...But since you have thrown Jordan in the equation-he had 100 times better attitude than LeBron.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

if anyone thinks the heat making to the championship game 4 years in a row including their first year together, win or lose, isn't an accomplishment you're big penetrating idiot.

brooks85

yea jordan didn't flop, he just traveled all the time instead while refs just watched with a smile. Lets try to be honest here people.
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-14-14 at 08:21 AM.

SharkAA

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yea jordan didn't flop, he just traveled all the time instead while refs just watched with a smile. Lets try to be honest here people.
    Blame the refs, not him. He just used it to his advantage. You could argue that he was a player totally obsessed with winning, had an ego all the way to Pakistan (same as LeBron) and he reportedly punched Pips in practice.

brooks85

ok, just so we are clear...

for jordan, we blame the refs for jordan cheating

for lebron, we blame lebron for cheating

got it
    Points Awarded:

BookieNinja gave brooks85 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: muldoon

brooks85

I'm a huge jordan fan too, it's just that I'm not 9 anymore so the wool isn't over my eyes like it used to be. Jordan would have been allen iverson without pippen on his team, and he was a big time penetrating cheater on one of the most basic rules of basketball. I know this is will be hard for a lot of people to understand, it's like being told santa claus isn't real.

SharkAA

ok, just so we are clear...

for jordan, we blame the refs for jordan cheating

for lebron, we blame lebron for cheating

got it
    Don't get it twisted. No one is blaming LeBron for cheating. He just gets so many calls (just like Durant) in comparison to others and uses them to his advantage.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Melo one of best scoreres in nba although not in top 15 best nba players that help their teams win each night
    Stop being silly...this year was the first time he didnt make the playoffs in his career. Did u watch them last year? If he didnt have a great game, it was an automatic loss.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Jordan is one of the biggest prices of all time.

Jews just sold a nice image to white America and they ate it up and still do.

Bitch would never win anything without help either. Stern/refs/teammates.

Nba is just wwe. Stop taking it so seriously.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I'm a huge jordan fan too, it's just that I'm not 9 anymore so the wool isn't over my eyes like it used to be. Jordan would have been allen iverson without pippen on his team, and he was a big time penetrating cheater on one of the most basic rules of basketball. I know this is will be hard for a lot of people to understand, it's like being told santa claus isn't real.
    Show me where thats written as proof as to what history remembers of Jordan?

jjgold

The bottom line is Lebron a baby Jordan at best

Lacks the competitive fire that Michael had

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The bottom line is Lebron a baby Jordan at best

Lacks the competitive fire that Michael had
    why people keep comparing lebron to jordan?
    whats the point?

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    why people keep comparing lebron to jordan?
    whats the point?
    It's pretty simple why.
    This homo GAVE himself the name KING JAMES.
    He had an hour long ESPN special titled "The Decision"
    He jerked himself off like he's some kind of God.
    Jordan earned his nicknames and respect, along with the tag of being the greatest of all-time.
    He didn't comically try giving them all to himself.
    Lebron wanted to compare himself to Jordan and be better than him soooooo bad.
    But he's not even close.

BookieNinja
    BookieNinja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

So if Bron, Wade and others were to opt out for a big payday you'd call them greedy and selfish. When they take less you call them greedy and selfish. Smh. Only difference now is players van control their destiny. When Boston had a team full of HOF players no one complained. Before that they won 8 straight. Oh the Lakers were in 8 finals in the 80s. EIGHT!

Btw Hate the Heat always had Zo, Riley, Steve Smith all of them but LeBron hate is nuts and he top 10 and not even 30 morons .
    Last edited by BookieNinja; 06-14-14 at 03:12 PM.

boomernyc
    boomernyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

watch stern pull the bent corner envelope in the rigged ewing draft which brought him to nyc and try saying the nba is not the wwf with a str8 face.....

cheating refs....etc, this is all show biz baybee! controversy sells, just spell my name right!

First 1234 Last