Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Starting In the Next Week I Will Take on A New Job Temporarily but I Need Advice

Business is kind of slow for now before I move to Germany, so I have about a month of free time. Instead of sitting at home and wasting opportunities to make money, I have decided to combine my two passions and become an ice cream truck man for the next month. This idea hit me because I realized I already own a van, and that will save me the biggest expense. I already purchased coolers for the van and a lot of ice cream in bulk because it was on sale as well as cones. Got a variety of flavors so it looks good. Finished decorating my van this morning and also burned some good tunes to a cd to play as I drive around. The only thing left is deciding if I want to register my van with a company so I can get supplied and commission from what I sell. I might just do it privately. My question is what is the best time to drive around and where?

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Are you just gonna stroll with your windowless van with music playing asking kids out of the driver side window if they want ice cream? Sounds like a solid plan. Hahaha. No one tell this dude where to find kids.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I'd get a gun first

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Does your parole officer know you will be so close to innocent children