bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

heat got bent over.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Quote Originally Posted by Walulu View Post
    That 3 didn't win game 7, did it?
    Why wouldnt the Spurs keep having great great scoring qtrs?..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Here's the thing about the two games Spurs win. It took historical halves or quarters to get it done. They started 18-20 from field tonight. It ain't happening again.
    It could be 3-0, if not for 4 missed FT's and a Bosh three. Heat are done.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Here's the thing about the two games Spurs win. It took historical halves or quarters to get it done. They started 18-20 from field tonight. It ain't happening again.
    I'm sure the Blazers and Thunder had similar thoughts as well

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Thanks for all of your comments

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by z-doggie View Post
    Thanks for all of your comments

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

It could be and if not for cramps it could be 2-1 the other way but it's not. This series is far from over. To say the Spurs will continue to have history making halves is ridiculous. Pop said it himself, that'll never happen again. So we've got a series. Did anyone think we wouldn't? Were either of these teams just going to sweep it? Obviously not but Spurs backers do continue to beat their chest (and I didn't have Heat tonight). This will go back and forth and it's great basketball to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    It could be 3-0, if not for 4 missed FT's and a Bosh three. Heat are done.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It could be and if not for cramps it could be 2-1 the other way but it's not. This series is far from over. To say the Spurs will continue to have history making halves is ridiculous. Pop said it himself, that'll never happen again. So we've got a series. Did anyone think we wouldn't? Were either of these teams just going to sweep it? Obviously not but Spurs backers do continue to beat their chest (and I didn't have Heat tonight). This will go back and forth and it's great basketball to watch.
    I don't really get your point. I say it could be 3-0, you say it could be but it's not. But you seem to imply the Spurs only won because of history making halves.

The Spurs won by 19, they could have missed 9 shots and still won but that's besides the point since that's just conjecture. They did so well because they're the better team in all aspects. It's some fluke that they made history. People will be all over the Heat though in game 4 instead of seeing what's right in front of you, so good luck with that.

First ... 2345