JeffTheShark
    JeffTheShark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Does bookmaker poker have enough traffic?

I am looking to get back into poker and currently own only a MAC, so cant' download bookmaker's poker software to see about their traffic. I was wondering, for those who play there, whether there are enough people who play the double up sit n goes for reasonably high stakes to warrant buying a PC just for the purpose of playing bookmaker poker. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JeffTheShark
    JeffTheShark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

No poker players out there?

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

There sit and go's double ups are the way to go!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I would definitely recommend bookmaker/dsi for their tourneys and the bonuses have got alot better but the traffic isnt large but that isnt a bad thing at times, it depends on how many games you play. They have been offering some great bonuses for poker room recently and some great tourneys and you know this a book where you are going to get paid. pretty good betpoints system,not the greatest software but at least cris will be around 10 years from now. Bookmaker has a great tournament series in June, from their site .

"The popular High Five Tournament Series returns from June 11th to June 15th guaranteeing a $420,000 in prize pools across 25 diverse and exciting events! All told the High Five Tournament Series will be a 25 tournament event, 5 running each day over and above the regular tournament schedule. Buy-in prices range from as little as $1+$0.10 to as high as $500+$50 for the High Roller Event.

Games types include Texas Holdem, PLO8 and PLO with various formats including regular, rebuy/add-ons, turbos and hyper-turbos.The entire series is topped off with a $200+$15 buy-in, $150,000 GTD Main Eventtaking place on Sunday, June 15th at 5pm ET!

Here is what’s Bigger and Better about The High Five June 2014: $420,000 in guaranteed prize money spread out over 5 days Tourneys ranging from $500 to $150,000 in guarantees"