LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Pittsburgh Penguins Fire Coach Dan Bylsma

They are also bringing in Jim Rutherford, former general manager for the Hartford Whalers/Carolina Hurricanes for about 20 years, as the new GM to replace the recently fired Ray Shero.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Tortorella to Pitt

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

I guess a change was needed but I don't think the Pens problems were really Bylsma's fault and I think the Pens might regret this down the road. Any team in the NHL looking to make a coaching change would be a fool not to consider this guy.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    I guess a change was needed but I don't think the Pens problems were really Bylsma's fault and I think the Pens might regret this down the road. Any team in the NHL looking to make a coaching change would be a fool not to consider this guy.

Be the best move Toronto could make

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

All his fault. Players arguing with him, dont respect him. Worst coach in the league cant even win a playoff series as a favorite, cant win a game 7.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

MOST OVER RATED THING IS HEAD COACHING...john muckler was fired from nyr as was phil espositio one ruled the oilers to cups and the other was a great scorer in his day. Butch goring fired and will go down as the piece the isles needed to win the cups. Flyers r led by a cup winning coach who won with the canes and he was a disaster nhl player played 2 seasons..lol. Fred shero got the 2 sweidsh players that was gonna win nyr the cup and failed. Herb Brooks the olympic winning coach had the rangers look like figure skaters and couldnt beat the isles toughness and checking. Al Arbour 4 cup winning coach, coached isles after all those players left and he was avg. Hitchcock won cup ith dallas yrs ago and was fired by columbus and a failure elsewhere. Wayne Gretzky was best player ever not even close...look at his coaching record 4 500 season as coach. Without the players god could coach and lose. Now look at la kings..darly sutter looks 3 yrs away from a nursing home/aheimers and now hes a genious..over rated horse crap 1000000 percent

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

rutherford in to babysit til botterill is ready

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

My guess is he ends up in Van.