frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Continue to doubt the NBA Finals Script at your own peril. Last night was too obvious

Last night was extremely obvious about the scripting of the NBA playoffs and they didn't even try to hide it

Continue to doubt the script at your own peril

I am still trying to get word from my sources about what the next part of the script is but preliminary reports point to another Spurs win in Game 2.

Also the cramps were part of the script. The NBA is trying to set up a game where LeBron has had enough with the bull shite and takes control and puts the entire Heat on his back and goes nuts to put the Heat back in the series.

The cramps is part of the storyline. They are trying to artificially create a LeBron moment that adds to his legendary lore, and his "cramps" that put him out of Game 1 is the vehicle for a future game in either Game 2 or Game 3(most likely Game 3) where LeBron has had enough and goes for 45+ points to single handedly get the Heat back in this series.

This is why preliminary info points to a Spurs Game 2 win, because they want to put the Heat in the hole and then create a scenario where LeBron single handedly digs them out of the hole with a heroic Game 3 performance. It would not be as dramatic if the Heat won Game 2.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Tired topic is tired

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Your threads suck, need more picks form Lonathan and Zakaria.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Last night was extremely obvious about the scripting of the NBA playoffs and they didn't even try to hide it

I am still trying to get word from my sources about what the next part of the script is but preliminary reports point to another Spurs win in Game 2.

Also the cramps were part of the script. The NBA is trying to set up a game where LeBron has had enough with the bull shite and takes control and puts the entire Heat on his back and goes nuts to put the Heat back in the series.

The cramps is part of the storyline. They are trying to artificially create a LeBron moment that adds to his legendary lore, and his "cramps" that put him out of Game 1 is the vehicle for a future game in either Game 2 or Game 3(most likely Game 3) where LeBron has had enough and goes for 45+ points to single handedly get the Heat back in this series.

This is why preliminary info points to a Spurs Game 2 win, because they want to put the Heat in the hole and then create a scenario where LeBron single handedly digs them out of the hole with a heroic Game 3 performance. It would not be as dramatic if the Heat won Game 2.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-18-15 at 01:15 PM. Reason: image does not exist

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Heya frongsrangers,

How much are you paying for that meth that you are smoking?

Your dealer really gave you some bad shit there man!

What a moron you are!

Get a life!!

hahaha making Le suck Bron social welfare daddyless James a legend! What a joke!

Do you kiss his toes and shine his shoes also?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-18-15 at 01:15 PM. Reason: image does not exist

heathaterno1
    heathaterno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

By your sources you mean the made up lies in your head?

cool story bro.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Hey can you give us the script of the next 3 games before the games are played?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I heard that the Spurs are asking the league that for gm2, both teams be required to wear the short sleeve jersey

More kryptonite for Lebron

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

How'd your script for okc winning game 6 turn out? You conveniently never address this question.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Can this guy get a ban???
    On the means of he sucks at life?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Would make more sense for the Heat to come back strong and win game 2. For the script, of course.

amolg24
    amolg24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3317

HAHA this is seriously a joke...its all in your head kid

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Someone, please fukking shoot him, then Seaweed...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Yeah because everyone seen that coming last night.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Idiot

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow this person is fuxking moron and needs to be checked. Yesterday he's talking about this script crap and I asked him what the script was and all he said was for it to be spurs winning?? Hahah the. Today he's says the cramps were part of the script hahahahha wow this kid is by far the stupidest person in the planet.

farmhouse1

This complete dumbass talks about a script before the game starts and says nothing specifically but after the game he starts getting Into specifics??? Wow this kid is so fuxking stupid it's not even funny.

farmhouse1

And now this dumbass says the "script" calls for a spurs win in game 2 but he won't get into the "specifics" until after the game is done. Hahahaha please go kill yourself you complete imbecile.

farmhouse1

And if this dipshit actually watched the game he would know that had lebron not went down that they had a very good chance of winning the game and he would look like an even more dumbass. Luckily for this very stupid kid lebron went down and spurs ran away with the game or else he would be getting ripped.

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    And if this dipshit actually watched the game he would know that had lebron not went down that they had a very good chance of winning the game and he would look like an even more dumbass. Luckily for this very stupid kid lebron went down and spurs ran away with the game or else he would be getting ripped.
    Yea I bumped his thread about okc winning game 6 for the script, yet he never even addresses it. He's one of the lowest forms of human life.

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Guaranteed this guy says script was obvious after game 2 regardless of what happens..maybe a little something before the game this time...?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

all of this is done by multi millionares who like lebron want to risk indictments and reputation for n alleged script...follow the rigging of 9/11 that is more legit

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

nba commissioner is in on it and so r the other 30 owners..and nobody has a wiretap to take people down..nba commissioner prob worth 50 million net doesn't care he will take the fall etc..right..NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT T

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

This guy does make him self sound dumb, needs thread attention but why so hateful... Go kill yourself...really? Chill with the computer talk

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

kid has make believe friends what do you expect

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Keep up the good fight frogs, haters gonna hate. You are thinking critically and going againts the grain. You may or may not be onto something but you are not blindly accepting something as truth, while at the same time exploring abstract, yet very possible scenarios. I think the posts are entertaining either way, lol I don't know how it could piss someone off, they are obviously on tilt.

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Keep up the good fight frogs, haters gonna hate. You are thinking critically and going againts the grain. You may or may not be onto something but you are not blindly accepting something as truth, while at the same time exploring abstract, yet very possible scenarios. I think the posts are entertaining either way, lol I don't know how it could piss someone off, they are obviously on tilt.
    well there's thinking outside the box, and there's thinking outside the realms of sanity.

Marquee
    Marquee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 966

Hilarious!

Everybody has the exact same response towards to OP. Its fine tho you cant save everybody. No need to get upset tho