Betpoints: 10

MMA lol

all rigged and juicers

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15181

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    MMA.
    Hahaha sounds like a German badminton team.. gonna tail you on this one once I'm already on your twins too

PhillipKessel
    PhillipKessel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

COPA chalky parlay - both VEN and BRA overpriced ... but should win ...

% EDGE SU ATS FAV MID$ ATS
    -17.8% 1.78 0.78 VEN (-.5) -185.0 -1.0
    -15.5% 1.80 0.30 BRA (-.5) -272.5 -1.5

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Good luck JJ. Just remember if you lose you have to cut grass for 6 houses later.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Went 0-2 on your thread yesterday JJ.. I retire!!!

UFC tonight though!!! Need some redemption, get my gambling swag back!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-22-19 at 09:48 AM.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Hahaha sounds like a German badminton team.. gonna tail you on this one once I'm already on your twins too
    Twins should win. I just see too close of a game for the price.

GL!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

GL!
    Twins should win today but that -180 line has me spooked. No real value.. Pass... https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/minneso...als-390622107/

Twins barely pulled off the comeback win last night.. KC playing well right now and at home.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im Sure pads is square as fukk, well I know now that I see JJ on them! Still dunno if I can stay away, archer been so fukkin bad, don’t really see paddock struggling. Seems so easy, and cheap. Lol

2daBank

Heads up for anyone looking at the cardinals gm, our weathermen our the biggest fukkin retards on earth after forecasting several inches of rain several days this week where nothing happens then yesterday only 20% and we get slammed (ruined a concrete job for me, sucks), now today they called for sunny skies and 94 but fact is it fukkin pouring down rain once again and doesn’t look like it gonna quit anytime soon.

Looks like they now saying rain gonna stick around into the afternoon so wouldn’t count on it starting at scheduled time, I’d think they do everything in there power to get it in tho cause they calling for rain 2marro (so it prob be sunny skies, lol) and being a interleague game not like they have other chances to make it up.

Dunno bout ya’ll but I hate being involved in games where teams sit around in locker room for hours before they play! Tough to cap.

2daBank

Shit, I thought it was still super early cause how dark it is, lol. I ain’t slept this late in some time!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Rozenstruik -210

EZ Cash.

Might tail you here for a donation bet. We lost the last one but I have money in the side pot for Angelman.

We need a win here to make it happen.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Heads up for anyone looking at the cardinals gm, our weathermen our the biggest fukkin retards on earth after forecasting several inches of rain several days this week where nothing happens then yesterday only 20% and we get slammed (ruined a concrete job for me, sucks), now today they called for sunny skies and 94 but fact is it fukkin pouring down rain once again and doesn’t look like it gonna quit anytime soon.

Looks like they now saying rain gonna stick around into the afternoon so wouldn’t count on it starting at scheduled time, I’d think they do everything in there power to get it in tho cause they calling for rain 2marro (so it prob be sunny skies, lol) and being a interleague game not like they have other chances to make it up.

Dunno bout ya’ll but I hate being involved in games where teams sit around in locker room for hours before they play! Tough to cap.
    I have no rain but 90 temps and humidity come game time.

The is 5% precip chance about noon your time.

You must be seeing something I am not, I believe you, you are there...lol.

I don't even see a line for this game either and agree, I hate betting into delays and bullshit.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15181

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Twins should win today but that -180 line has me spooked. No real value.. Pass... https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/minneso...als-390622107/

Twins barely pulled off the comeback win last night.. KC playing well right now and at home.
    You are right, I just think that the rally from last night transfers over to today

I took the f5 as the Duff man has been getting lit up aside from the Detroit game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I have no rain but 90 temps and humidity come game time.

The is 5% precip chance about noon your time.

You must be seeing something I am not, I believe you, you are there...lol.

I don't even see a line for this game either and agree, I hate betting into delays and bullshit.
    Forecast called for what you saying but I woke up to it pouring, still is and hearing lots of thunder. Normally I’m ok at gauging timeline off radar but it kinda just popping up out of nowhere and sitting here so I don’t have a good guess when it will stop. My hour by hour on phone showing 70% chance till 2, then 30% throughout rest of afternoon. Hell it might just clear up and go away but right now I’d say 50/50 if it goes off at scheduled time. Best guess I’d say maybe 30-40 min delay assuming more stuff don’t pop up.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Might tail you here for a donation bet. We lost the last one but I have money in the side pot for Angelman.

We need a win here to make it happen.

2daBank

GL!
    I like the under 10, in berrios i trust,, if it close I think it cause Duffy pitches a strong game.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Not the greatest card. Lol

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Forecast called for what you saying but I woke up to it pouring, still is and hearing lots of thunder. Normally I’m ok at gauging timeline off radar but it kinda just popping up out of nowhere and sitting here so I don’t have a good guess when it will stop. My hour by hour on phone showing 70% chance till 2, then 30% throughout rest of afternoon. Hell it might just clear up and go away but right now I’d say 50/50 if it goes off at scheduled time. Best guess I’d say maybe 30-40 min delay assuming more stuff don’t pop up.
    I actually got a weather update and then some when the line came out.

Seeing some rain early on so you may be right, could see a delay.

Not liking this game much.

Still have no play today.

Looking at Dallas +13.5 in bad beat beaver ball, but I've hit two in a row on the same metrics...lol.

2daBank

I actually got a weather update and then some when the line came out.

Seeing some rain early on so you may be right, could see a delay.

Not liking this game much.

Still have no play today.

Looking at Dallas +13.5 in bad beat beaver ball, but I've hit two in a row on the same metrics...lol.

Light rain my ass, im not far from downtown and it still pouring. Thunder and lightening like crazy. It does look like we at the tail end of it tho, so might be just light rain by the 1:15 scheduled start. These mfers were saying hot and sunny today. They been so damn wrong all week, we cancelled a job on wed cause these dumb mfers called for 2 inches of rain and we get nothing. We do a job yesterday cause they said just a slight chance and skys open up like this and screw everything up. I swear these dickheads should be forced to bet on their weather predictions!!

Far as the game I really like Hudson, I’m starting to come to conclusion I got no clue wtf I should expect from cards offense so no sense in even attempting to come up w a number I’m happy with. Lol
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Just pulled the trigger on KC +157, a decent number there...

The KVB MLB Contarian Fund has picked up...

916 22-Jun KC +157

This is the sharp contrarian side, let's hope it hits...

2daBank

The +1.5 had some appeal in kc for me but just stuck w under.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

So far so good Banker.

Added two more moneylines...

The KVB MLB Contrarain Fund has added...

917 22-Jun TOR +163
    920 Oak -107
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

This is a typo, should be TOR +168...
    Next time I'll check a couple of or three times before submitting the post...

2daBank

Yea, gonna take a total bullpen implosion not to cash that under!! Hoping kc can pull out the W for ya, only 10 ppl left in the double elimination contest and several played twinks!!

I ended up going with rangers for my play in contest. Went back and forth between them and the pads (now that so few ppl left I’m attempting to stay off the bigger favs, tryin little strategy opposed to the others where I just kept throwing out big favs till I got 2 losses! Lol). Really like Texas to get the W tho so went big fav just not one id think is as popular!!

lance Lynn’s form is back to his cardinals hey day, may actually even be a little better using the cutter more and his sinker less!! Happy for him, always was a fan of his mental makeup if not his talent as much. Lol., not that he isn’t talented he just never really developed a solid off speed pitch to go along w his plethora of differing fastballs. Fully expect him to put up another quality start tonight and rangers should give him support vs that journeyman gas can the chisox going with!! For betting purposes I have rangers ff -.5, rangers rl full game, and rangers ml in various parlays! Lol.

Pads are a bet for me but found a few question marks that kept them from being my contest pick. Paddock is on extended rest and while the sample small he has not performed well in those spots, pads have also handled his pitch counts w kid gloves with I think every one of his starts lasting between 79 and 93 pitches (think that right if I’m recalling accurately, capped it last night). Pads road record also leaves something to be desired. Imo price a little short so obviously a play but not so great I felt their chances of winning were stronger than the rangers.

2daBank

Next time I'll check a couple of or three times before submitting the post...

Make sure you do that pal! We don’t need you giving the appearance of making up your own lines, already have enough of that bs around here! (They know who they are! Lol)..
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Make sure you do that pal! We don’t need you giving the appearance of making up your own lines, already have enough of that bs around here! (They know who they are! Lol)..
    Post Nomination
    You may not nominate a post by the same author today.

2daBank

Wow, muts handing scrubbies a beat down. 2 in a row for the Mets over cubs! Luckily for cardinals being mediocre has allowed them to hang around w cubs and milw struggling of late!!

2daBank

Reds are charging, give me the way better pitcher on the hot team at plus money please!!

123 Last