frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Play San Antonio tonight at your own peril - Script calls for OKC win

Anyone who pays attention knows that there is a script/outline the NBA playoffs follow

They want this series to go 7 games after that they could care less who wins although I am pretty sure the NBA would prefer OKC just because they want the Lebron vs. Durant matchup and to hype up the "LeBron mad he didn't win MVP so he will take it out on Durant's Thunder" storyline, just like in WWE

The script however calls for an OKC win tonight that is guaranteed, if you play San Antonio you need to open your eyes

Also magnetic balls and rims do exist, magnets can be controlled electronically on the rim and magnets can be lightweight and inside of balls to help control the ball going into the hoop, not saying the NBA employs this tactic but its not as impossible as you doubters make it seem to be

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

David Blaine knows all about the magnet theory

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Is shithead ref Joey Crawford in this game?

If so then yes OKC wins by a point or two. I hate that bald headed sob! This sob will rot in hell for all the games he has fixed!

timc021
    timc021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Anyone who pays attention knows that there is a script/outline the NBA playoffs follow

They want this series to go 7 games after that they could care less who wins although I am pretty sure the NBA would prefer OKC just because they want the Lebron vs. Durant matchup and to hype up the "LeBron mad he didn't win MVP so he will take it out on Durant's Thunder" storyline, just like in WWE

The script however calls for an OKC win tonight that is guaranteed, if you play San Antonio you need to open your eyes

Also magnetic balls and rims do exist, magnets can be controlled electronically on the rim and magnets can be lightweight and inside of balls to help control the ball going into the hoop, not saying the NBA employs this tactic but its not as impossible as you doubters make it seem to be

THANK YOU FROGSSSSSSS!!! YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON WHO AGREES WITH THE MAGNETS AND DOESN'T THINK IM CRAZYYYYYY!!!!
    finally someone who has opened their eyes.
    magnets in rim & ball all day.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    If so then yes OKC wins by a point or two. I hate that bald headed sob! This sob will rot in hell for all the games he has fixed!
    Referee Assignments: Danny Crawford, James Capers, Zach Zarba

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am all over San Antonio tonight as Oklahoma City played two very good games at home

It will not happen again

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

only guarantee is frogs is huge loser

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Let's wait and see.
    Frogs I am in your corner. OKC rolls. Anyone suggesting Spurs win sounds like a bookie to me trying to clean someone's pockets

yoderlw
    yoderlw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6722

I can't wait until SA wins tonight and Frogs explains to us how he was wrong about what the NBS's "plan/script" was but now he knows that the NBA "wanted" SA to win tonight so that they can look like a dominant team that will provide MIA a great challenge in the finals. The great advantage for conspiracy theorists is that they can find proof for their conspiracy no matter the outcome.

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Looks like the play tonight is Spurs.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Don't know about "script" but I am on OKC -3.5

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I am all over San Antonio tonight as Oklahoma City played two very good games at home

It will not happen again
    Disagree, no reason to believe home teams won't win all seven games

jjgold

LT profits remember Westbrook is on Oklahoma City and will blow this game

He thinks he's the focus of the team and he is not

Works to San Antonio's advantage when Westbrook dominates the ball and not Durrant

LT profits I coach for three months JV ball I know what I'm talking about

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

JV ball

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    LT profits remember Westbrook is on Oklahoma City and will blow this game

He thinks he's the focus of the team and he is not

Works to San Antonio's advantage when Westbrook dominates the ball and not Durrant

LT profits I coach for three months JV ball I know what I'm talking about
    How did Westbrook do in the two games in Oklahoma this series, especially in Game 4?

jjgold

It will not happen again

He is not Mike Jordan

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

I will be opposite of Zachary, I'm playing the Spurs.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post

This is just idiotic. Man look we've all lost a game or two we were sure we shouldn't have, but come on this is just plain ridiculous.

Let's assume we have "magnetic" balls and rims in the NBA. The rim and the ball would both have north and south poles. On the rim, they would be stationary, constant. Okay. On the ball though? When players catch and shoot the ball, they shoot it with a different grip on the ball every time. Thus, the poles might be on the top and bottom of the ball, on the left and right, at some diagonal... all based on the way the player released the ball and literally almost an infinite number of possibilities. Thus, how could you "activate" this ball to fall into the hoop? Different initial conditions every time means the location of the poles on the ball would be impossible to predict... and especially to control. Moreover, I doubt you could even make a magnet both strong enough and lightweight enough to overcome the ball's angular momentum. But yeah, if I grabbed the ball the same way every single time, applied the same rotation to the ball every single time, and most importantly shot the ball from the exact same spot on the floor every single time, yeah maybe you could make that work. But if I catch a pass on the baseline against the grain and take a quick shot, who knows how the polarity of the ball would be affected by the polarity of the rim? Odds are I'd have a much better chance of making the shot BY MY FUKKING SELF.

And how about the rebounds? Wouldn't you see some weird shit after the ball hit the rim, totally defying normal trajectory physics. Long threes tend to have long rebounds... imagine the ball being pulled back towards the rim after a big bounce off the back iron. Come on it would just be obvious.

And what about the game ball itself? They're given away to fans all the time, auctioned off, etc. Wouldn't someone have noticed? Don't give me the switcheroo bullshit.

You want to believe the game is rigged. Fine. Stick with refs and scripts. The ball, however, is physically impossible to manipulate with any sense of predictability. Why is the complicated solution so much more logical to people than the simple one? I can't believe people choose to believe in refs/coaches/players/officials all in a complicated fix, with magnet balls defying natural physics, and invisible unicorns dropping 3 balls into the net for the underdog... instead of standard deviation.

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Spurs 0-8 Ats in okc and havent won there in forever. No need to bet against this trend. I think SA is completely fine with it going to 7 back home. Just can't see OKC losing this one.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

You never played organized basketball did you. The reasons for home court advantage are many. The rims, the floor, the shooting sightlines, the crowd, just to name a few. Hm court adv is real from hs thru college thru professional ranks

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    You never played organized basketball did you. The reasons for home court advantage are many. The rims, the floor, the shooting sightlines, the crowd, just to name a few. Hm court adv is real from hs thru college thru professional ranks
    Spot on

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Some like SA

Some like oka

I'm very confused

James Marques

San Antonio must've missed the memo. Fukkin idiot OP.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So much for that theory.

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

I give you props for making your theory before the game unlike all the fools who make it after, but you guys are retarded if you think the NBA can actually script basketball games.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

I went w the script and lost. Any excuses?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Script broken.

You must not have played any real basketball because none of those except the crowd are an advantage. Maybe the refs....

Only the mentally weak are effected on the road.

You play on the same court/rims so like it fucken matters.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Will this same script be referenced again and again? Btw Zachary lost again

cash money99
    cash money99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

I guess the script got lost somewhere or the magnetic balls/rims had a malfunction

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

pikachu had spurs.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Sorry refs non calls for the Spurs

Yeah what about that blocking on the goal board twice? Spurs should have been given 2 points and the refs stuck their heads in their a##e# !!!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  26.8 KB

James Marques

Can we get the next script play please?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

daonlyplaya
    daonlyplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

He was right, refs did help okc in 4th quarter and had westbrook been smart enough to drive to basket in OT they prob wouldve won game. Refs did what they could but spurs & duncan outsmart them

12 Last