james francis
    james francis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Handicappers watchdog

Been reviewing this monitor and if anyone has feedback, good or bad, that would be appreciated. They seem to have respectable cappers but a lot of goofs too. If they are no good, please let me know any reputable ones. Thanks in advance.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All fraud sites

stay away from anything that is linked to touts

they work together..touts own the sites

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Thats not entirely true JJ

james francis

Can't believe all monitors are frauds. Has to be some legit.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

if it was that easy, why dont the touts just bet the money themselves and rake it in??????????????????????????

I doubt its possible to pay someone for picks and win in the long run, unless ur giving them a % of your wins and they give you the same % if you lose, and we all know that aint happening

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

All monitors are payed by the handicappers.
    I looked into this for about 18 months back around 2007/08.
    Their is always something extremely screwy about them.
    Covers might have the most legit one, except they also (or used to) have guys that sell picks that tout there (the "experts"), which makes the site bogus, or at least the experts records.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Covers does tha?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Covers does tha?
    Covers has those "experts", where you can buy picks from them. I just checked their site, which is the first time in a VERY long time, and it sickening to see at least 5 guys I recognized that were losing pickers when I checked them out in 2008 (they all had losing records from 2005-2008).

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

i know some are legit because of the fact that on some of the sites if you are a registered handicapper you can see all the other handicappers picks before the game goes off.

Really though if you need to go through the trouble of finding a touting service you shouldn't be gambling. "Donate your money to a charity you will feel better at the end of the day"

james francis

Thanks for the feedback guys. Much appreciated!!

james francis

By the way, I seen this company (VIP sports) they charge 50% commission of winners, lol. Do the math man. 10% to books, 50% commish to service. It's literally impossible to win anything and guys actually fall for it!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

DrSteveBrule
    DrSteveBrule's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I know this is an old thread but I have uncovered what I believe to be a massive past posting scam done by the touts on this site. I am still gathering further information but HWD has yet to respond and at this point I have found a ton of discrepancies between the start times of the games for a lot of these touts. I would think that it could just be that the times are listed wrong but guess what when this happens the touts hit at a rate greater than 90% which screams fraud. HittingPaydirt and RochesterTitans are the two that look to have exploited this that I have found so far. I am going to do some additional sleuthing but everyone should beware of cappers from using this site as "verifed proof" of their records.

DrSteveBrule
    DrSteveBrule's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

This looks to be mainly happening in NCAAF where kickoff times constantly shift and are often TBD until a week or two before the game.
    Here are some facts from just this last week. From RochesterTitans NCAAF plays.
    Listed Record for the Past 7 Days 15-4 +49 Units
    Games With Right Time Listed 2-3 -11.5 Units
    Games With Wrong Time Listed 13-1 +60.5 Units (Any good scammer knows you have to throw in a loser)
    Out of the 5 games with the right time listed only one play per game. All of the games with the wrong time listed multiple plays on each game including 4 alone that of course all won on the Florida / Tennessee game.
    I have been digging at this all day and the more I look the more shit I find. I have no agenda here but I think it is bullshit that these sites that are so called "trackers" are really just BS. Whether HWD is in with these touts or they just don't care as long as they get paid it doesn't really matter because they are not doing what they are supposed to which is to monitor these touts.

rory borealis
    rory borealis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Handicappers Watchdog is a legitimate monitoring service

Handicappers Watchdog is a legitimate monitoring service.

They employ a direct feed from the 5 Dimes -110 lines.

The ONLY caveat is that in some instances lines that are available at 5 Dimes are not available at HW for the Cappers to choose from.

The cost to the Capper is $240 per year but that is the nominal price since the guy offered a 50% discount

A FREE ACCOUNT option was disbanded and the guy deleted dozens of accounts and supplanted it with the existing format.

Puck Lines are offered to the Capper in Hockey and run lines in baseball. Team Totals available

There are 1/2-point offerings in football.

Capper is somewhat restricted in getting exotic which can be "good" or "bad" as determined by your own POV.

Every capper there bets the max 5 units to elevate themselves in the standings

There are no metrics to let the potential purchasers ascertain to what extent the Capper they are viewing is "getting lucky" or in fact is able to beat the bookie's 11/10.

PickMonitor is a legitimate service

They employ the 5 Dimes -105 feed and since they pay $8,000 per month (wow!! - I have a hard time believing that is the cost) they will also RENT that feed to you for a couple of hundred bucks per month.

User metrics are available there. A formula converts winning percentage at -105 to an effective Winning Percentage at -110.

Bets can be made from 0.1 units to 5.0 units.

Results are recorded in unit groups (0.0 units to 1.0 units) (1.1 units to 1.9 units)etc.

Free accounts are available there.

Puck Lines
    Run Lines
    Team Totals

Greater variety of sports (soccer, tennis, etc.)
    Last edited by rory borealis; 12-31-14 at 10:52 PM.

rory borealis
    rory borealis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I stand corrected.

Handicappers Watchdog has difficulties with the -110 feed from 5 Dimes and past-posting selections can occur and has occurred. The Administrator of the site is responsible for ensuring that 5 Dimes corrects the problem. This may have occurred already where the issue has been resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by rory borealis View Post
    Handicappers Watchdog is a legitimate monitoring service.

They employ a direct feed from the 5 Dimes -110 lines.

The ONLY caveat is that in some instances lines that are available at 5 Dimes are not available at HW for the Cappers to choose from.

The cost to the Capper is $240 per year but that is the nominal price since the guy offered a 50% discount

A FREE ACCOUNT option was disbanded and the guy deleted dozens of accounts and supplanted it with the existing format.

Puck Lines are offered to the Capper in Hockey and run lines in baseball. Team Totals available

There are 1/2-point offerings in football.

Capper is somewhat restricted in getting exotic which can be "good" or "bad" as determined by your own POV.

Every capper there bets the max 5 units to elevate themselves in the standings

There are no metrics to let the potential purchasers ascertain to what extent the Capper they are viewing is "getting lucky" or in fact is able to beat the bookie's 11/10.

PickMonitor is a legitimate service

They employ the 5 Dimes -105 feed and since they pay $8,000 per month (wow!! - I have a hard time believing that is the cost) they will also RENT that feed to you for a couple of hundred bucks per month.

User metrics are available there. A formula converts winning percentage at -105 to an effective Winning Percentage at -110.

Bets can be made from 0.1 units to 5.0 units.

Results are recorded in unit groups (0.0 units to 1.0 units) (1.1 units to 1.9 units)etc.

Free accounts are available there.

Puck Lines
    Run Lines
    Team Totals

Greater variety of sports (soccer, tennis, etc.)