KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Not seeing many Heat backers in game 3.....

to sSeeing plenty of people taking that mutiny they call the "Pacers" though. I think I know what is wrong with them, I think George, West, and Hibbert are upset by the emergence of Lance Stephenson. Was like the better he was in game 2 the worse the team was. He's getting all the production, all the stats. As soon as he started tearing it up in the 2nd half the rest of the team shriveled when it came time to score. These guys were the answer to beat the heat and then Stephenson took that away from them.

Now the series is back in Miami and I see Bosh getting into a rhythm. He's been atrocious this series and for the most part he's been getting good looks. Think Miami plays better obviously at home thought they played avg in game 2 but Wades performance kept them in it long enough to take over last 6 min. Birdman has been huge guarding the paint.

Which Pacer team is gonna show up? They have a shit ass offense I cannot believe Chris Copeland isn't getting a couple minutes a game just to at least try and stretch the floor. For all we know Pacers been partying up in South Beachand aren't even planning on showing up.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I think the Pacers will steal a game in Miami and this series is going 7 games.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

pacers keep it close

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

This is what I'm talking about. Nobody trust Miami but people trust the Pacers???????????

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Mia -7

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    to sSeeing plenty of people taking that mutiny they call the "Pacers" though. I think I know what is wrong with them, I think George, West, and Hibbert are upset by the emergence of Lance Stephenson. Was like the better he was in game 2 the worse the team was. He's getting all the production, all the stats. As soon as he started tearing it up in the 2nd half the rest of the team shriveled when it came time to score. These guys were the answer to beat the heat and then Stephenson took that away from them.

Now the series is back in Miami and I see Bosh getting into a rhythm. He's been atrocious this series and for the most part he's been getting good looks. Think Miami plays better obviously at home thought they played avg in game 2 but Wades performance kept them in it long enough to take over last 6 min. Birdman has been huge guarding the paint.

Which Pacer team is gonna show up? They have a shit ass offense I cannot believe Chris Copeland isn't getting a couple minutes a game just to at least try and stretch the floor. For all we know Pacers been partying up in South Beachand aren't even planning on showing up.
    I have Indy +7....Bosh's #s are way down vs Indy in the last 2 years...he just doesn't like getting banged around. George/West combined were 9 for 32 last game (28%) and Scola/Watson off the bench combined were 1 for 10. The Heat blew them out a few times last year because they swarmed George Hill (not a true point) and nobody else could handle it much for Indiana. This year Stephenson has improved as a ball handler and CJ Watson is a improvement in that area over Augustin. If Hibbert gets in foul trouble then Indy is screwed but overall it should be a tight game again. George seems to play better on the road as well...39 in Washington....high of 43 in Portland early in the season.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Indy for me

Try and get 7

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Scola hasn't had a good game since the Okc Indiana game to end the regular season, same with cj Watson. I'm honestly liking Indiana but its the NBA its not about the matchup its about not being on the side that has more $ on it.

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

It has always been an atuo-fade for me, when the so called Covers Experts are piled up on one side.
    They are currently 92% on Indy. I have not pulled the trigger yet, still watching the movement as game time get closer.

Name:  Miami.png
Views: 583
Size:  28.4 KB

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Indy for me

Try and get 7
    Lmao. Your not parlaying heat ml with Okc ml tomorrow?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

So were all on Indy jjgold included??? Hmmmmmmmm.......

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Still running the numbers on this one

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Achilles, stuff like that always works til I try it. I can't imagine what you all are seeing that says Indiana is going to score enough to cover. Miami is at home they prob are gonna drop 105+ tonight. Even if they don't 97 should be plenty to cover. The pa ers shot 37 god dam Fts in game 1 for cryin out loud. They ain't gettin that many in south beach.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

ugh, i hate teams with set up excuses. fckn' paul george covering his back just in case they get blown out.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    ugh, i hate teams with set up excuses. fckn' paul george covering his back just in case they get blown out.
    Are you really scared of him and that z in his fro? Miami's bench might hit on all cylinders tonight now they are back at home which is what makes me think Indy might just simply not have enough offense tonight.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

paul george is amazing…but c'mon man, stop it with the going public on i got a concussion and leading people to speculate that's why they loss last game. indy still has the advantage inside whenever they want to exploit it.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Still running the numbers on this one
    Anyway to see LeBron James record ATS all time in game 3's home or away? I don't know where to find it but I must before I play it. I'm pretty sure he BEAST in game 3's just like he suck on road game 1's.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    paul george is amazing…but c'mon man, stop it with the going public on i got a concussion and leading people to speculate that's why they loss last game. indy still has the advantage inside whenever they want to exploit it.
    Idk looked like they found somethin in Chris Andersen although off the bench locked down the paint and was like what +25 in the +/-?
    Indys advantage inside is so dam over rated. Where's the advantage? Hibbert? Hes been exposed, he's avg at best. David West? He's all about the ft line line drive shot he don't go inside nearly as much as advertised. Other than that they don't have guys who even play in the paint. I guess Mahinmi a ok defender off the bench. Dwayne Wade regardless of deterioration is still the best scorer in the paint in the NBA hands down and he showed it game 2. Took it right up there ass. LeBron was also very quiet til the fourth last game, almost toying with theses Pacers, he wasn't attacking them and it had ZERO to do with thier defense. After game 2's abuse inside I'm not convinced about Indiana's maturity or readiness to handle a series like this. Fact they couldn't close Miami out at home or at least be competitive last 6 min shows me they don't care and are not a solid unit.

foxdale
    foxdale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AchillesTG View Post
    It has always been an atuo-fade for me, when the so called Covers Experts are piled up on one side.
    They are currently 92% on Indy. I have not pulled the trigger yet, still watching the movement as game time get closer.

Name:  Miami.png
Views: 583
Size:  28.4 KB
    just to let you know, cover experts are the top 10 for each team playing.

i'm not advising to follow or fade.

jjgold

Heat dont exactly just blow out teams
    games always seem close

take Indy

Mousey
    Mousey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4618

Quote Originally Posted by foxdale View Post
    just to let you know, cover experts are the top 10 for each team playing.

i'm not advising to follow or fade.
    this is a very good point. research to find out who these "experts" are. they are not who you think they are.

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Heat ML and BLackhawks ML parlay for me..200 to win 500

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

The Covers Experts are just basically contest players that have a higher win percentage for certain Teams. I have been following this angle since 2005. Won probably 65% of the time. It sure makes me want to side with Miami.

For the Pacers to win, everything must fall their way: Hibbert cannot get in foul trouble, George has to play a great game, and they need the officiating. If two of those go Miami's way, the route could be on.

jjgold

Money Line is good but risky juice

Best of luck

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    This is what I'm talking about. Nobody trust Miami but people trust the Pacers???????????
    Don't trust the Heat to win by 7
    If Hibbert can establish himself the Heat have no chance of winning by much if at all

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

I think the Pacers take this one straight up. Three days off will hurt the Heat's momentum after the last win I think.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Heat for me. For the game and the series.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    I think the Pacers take this one straight up. Three days off will hurt the Heat's momentum after the last win I think.
    lol only on SBR

Lebron was gassed, he's logged 14,677 minutes since 2010. the break benefits the Heat(Lebron) MASSIVELY!

IamAmonkey
    IamAmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

fade the experts.. heat -6(bought the hook) backed up with a tease heat-2 over 178.5

ejoa
    ejoa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Heat at -6 @ 5Dimes

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    lol only on SBR

Lebron was gassed, he's logged 14,677 minutes since 2010. the break benefits the Heat(Lebron) MASSIVELY!
    Well, that's a real gem of a statistic. I have yet to determine the predictive value of "minutes played since 2010" but I'll be sure to look into it next time.

Oh wait, I just did. Took me 5 seconds. This year marks the LEAST number of playoff minutes LeBron James has played in his entire career. Thanks for that brilliant insight though.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...per_game::none

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Heat are going to dominate from the beginning... probably up 20 at half. This pacers team is soft and garbage. Lights out.

RydinRuff
    Update your status
    RydinRuff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I have Indy +7....Bosh's #s are way down vs Indy in the last 2 years...he just doesn't like getting banged around. George/West combined were 9 for 32 last game (28%) and Scola/Watson off the bench combined were 1 for 10. The Heat blew them out a few times last year because they swarmed George Hill (not a true point) and nobody else could handle it much for Indiana. This year Stephenson has improved as a ball handler and CJ Watson is a improvement in that area over Augustin. If Hibbert gets in foul trouble then Indy is screwed but overall it should be a tight game again. George seems to play better on the road as well...39 in Washington....high of 43 in Portland early in the season.
    This comment....You can't b serious

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Well here my play on this

[509] Indiana Pacers +6.5 -105 vs Miami Heat

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

who are the refs?

12 Last