vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    klinsmann clearly playing for 2018 which im fine with by the way. nice to see the young faces green yedlin johannson and brooks
    Shutup

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Shutup
    i meant hes valuing youth over experience clown, you saw its not exactly world class talent if you watched 5 seconds of the game tonight

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

You need some players with World Cup experience,I would sooner have Donovan on my side if I were the American team. Its one thing to not have him start but to not have him on the roster at all,just doesnt make sense.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Nice win by USA tonight.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

If Klinsmann is really preparing for 2018 he should be fired. The World Cup is the destination, the Super Bowl..you call the best 23 players that give you a chance to win, you don't start preparing for 4 years from now.

He obvious doesn't like Landon but to not give him a spot is dumb. Can't use theMLS and age as excuse as there's guys his age and from MLS on team.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    If Klinsmann is really preparing for 2018 he should be fired. The World Cup is the destination, the Super Bowl..you call the best 23 players that give you a chance to win, you don't start preparing for 4 years from now.

He obvious doesn't like Landon but to not give him a spot is dumb. Can't use theMLS and age as excuse as there's guys his age and from MLS on team.
    he took a lot of younger guys in 2006, you could say he prefers raw talent, then of course the comeback is wondolowski is there. of course it was possible that some politics were involved with the younger guys, giving them spots in exchange for making sure they are playing here instead of their other parent's country. i have seen a lot of donovan should be there instead of green, zusi, etc, he was only competing with the forwards, so essentially they took dempsey altidore wondolowski and johannson ahead of him.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Farris M Darawsheh I just bought a Landon jersey ....

Ouch...

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post

he took a lot of younger guys in 2006, you could say he prefers raw talent, then of course the comeback is wondolowski is there. of course it was possible that some politics were involved with the younger guys, giving them spots in exchange for making sure they are playing here instead of their other parent's country. i have seen a lot of donovan should be there instead of green, zusi, etc, he was only competing with the forwards, so essentially they took dempsey altidore wondolowski and johannson ahead of him.
    I don't understand why JK penciled him in as forward only except if they are only playing a 4 2 3 1 in which case he would be on the wing. And then isn't Green always an inverted forward yet he is penciled in at mid? LD would have scored off those headers yesterday if not playng the first one on the ground.

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Donovan clearly has power in the locker room, might be one of the reasons klinsmann decided to leave him out. competition.
    Points Awarded:

Bill Dozer gave sergiudec 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post

Exactly, should be fired tomorrow if he's preparing for 2018.

I would of liked to see Donovan over Brad Evans, but Evans was alright last night. Donovan and Klinsman do not mesh and this has been obvious since early on. Donovan's not going and I'm over it. Good player, probably the best USA outfield player ever, but its time for someone else. Would rather have Julian Green in the squad than Donovan.

Only player I want to get the penetrate off the plane is Beasley. Guy peaked like 8 years ago, is only pace and little ball skills. He pisses me off to no end.

First ... 4567