homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The best thing that could have ever happened? Losing game 1? Lol.

The series isn't over by any means after 1 game but it's never good to lose in the playoffs. It's the Eastern Confermce Finals! Teams don't need wake up calls at this point. Come on.
    youre a nice fellow but you have a lot to learn about sports psyche'. The heat were freaking 8-1 these playoffs going into this game. They like everyone else know the jekyll and hyde nature of the pacers the last two and a half mos. the heat are trying to three peat. Ask any of the coaches and players of the threepeat teams of yesteryear - the toughest thing you battle is complacency. Getting too passive and almost feeling too proud of yourself and forgetting how hard it was to win.

The heat needed this today. It was akin to throwing cold water on the face of a oerson who is dozing off. It startled them and awakened them.

i believe the heat will look like an almost entirely different team come tue and they will win. If im wrong i'll be the first to admit it

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    youre a nice fellow but you have a lot to learn about sports psyche'. The heat were freaking 8-1 these playoffs going into this game. They like everyone else know the jekyll and hyde nature of the pacers the last two and a half mos. the heat are trying to three peat. Ask any of the coaches and players of the threepeat teams of yesteryear - the toughest thing you battle is complacency. Getting too passive and almost feeling too proud of yourself and forgetting how hard it was to win.

The heat needed this today. It was akin to throwing cold water on the face of a oerson who is dozing off. It startled them and awakened them.

i believe the heat will look like an almost entirely different team come tue and they will win. If im wrong i'll be the first to admit it
    I think the Heat will still win this series but I don't think it was good to give Indy confidence. So IMO, it's never a good thing to throw in a clunker like Miami did today.

vio_br
    vio_br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I think Indiana played mind games with Miami so far in the EC. Miami expected an easy win and instead they were blown out of the building. If Indiana plays like this Miami will lose the series.

homie1975

Pacers shot 50% from 3. First time on 210 playoff games in their history that 5 players scored 15 plus. They cannot sustain it. Miami should win gm 2 I'm quite confident in it

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Pacers shot 50% from 3. First time on 210 playoff games in their history that 5 players scored 15 plus. They cannot sustain it. Miami should win gm 2 I'm quite confident in it
    I dont think youre highly confident surely right.

homie1975

Okc better hold serve at home doesnt look like spurs will lose at home this series

homie1975

and just like that the HM CRT ADV has switched to HEAT

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Homie you have been hot lately keep up the excellent work

homie1975

Yes sir coach

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If they do me in the finals I cannot see Miami winning

If Miami wins I give up

homie1975

Coach the key difference between spurs and Mia is that Lebron James and wade are the two guys on the floor that can score anytime they want and this advantage carried them over the spurs last yr so it will probably do so again

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

MIA was supposed to lose last year, they pulled a miracle in game 6 .... This year Spurs aren't only the better team with guys under rated like Danny Green, their not going to let a few fluke buckets decide this series

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    MIA was supposed to lose last year, they pulled a miracle in game 6 .... This year Spurs aren't only the better team with guys under rated like Danny Green, their not going to let a few fluke buckets decide this series
    In order for fluke buckets as u call them like ray Allens 3 to really matter, doesn't the fluke team have to be in position to win? So.w of u act like that was the only bucket Mia hit in gm 6. When u win 4 games to 3 over a team as great as the spurs u accomplished something.

homie1975

The best thing that could have ever happened? Losing game 1? Lol.

The series isn't over by any means after 1 game but it's never good to lose in the playoffs. It's the Eastern Confermce Finals! Teams don't need wake up calls at this point. Come on.
    Did the loss wake them up son?

BigDofBA

I think this prediction is going to be wrong.

I think Indy will give Miami everything they want. That's going 6 or 8.

The OKC/Spurs series won't end in 5. OKC will win at least two at home. I think that series also goes 6 or 7.

So basically I disagree with this thread. Lol. Well see though.
    Both series going at least 6...I said Miami series might go 6 or 8. Lol.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Thats my boy from Fresno ST...PAUL GEORGE!

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Cool story bro.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    lol fanboy

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    lol fanboy
    U mad?

homie1975

Both series going at least 6...I said Miami series might go 6 or 8. Lol.
    when i made my preseries prediction of spurs in 5 it was when i read ibaka would be out all series. I knew he was very key with his rim protection on those parker and ginobili drives. Had i known he would play in two of the first 4 gms i wouldve picked spurs in 7. Honest

BigDofBA

when i made my preseries prediction of spurs in 5 it was when i read ibaka would be out all series. I knew he was very key with his rim protection on those parker and ginobili drives. Had i known he would play in two of the first 4 gms i wouldve picked spurs in 7. Honest
    That makes perfect sense.

homie1975

i wish they had walkovers in the NBA just like they do in tennis.

no need for the Pacers and Thunder to even show up.

just fast forward to the finals.

Heat over Pacers in 6

Spurs over Thunder in 5

let's just start the finals so we can see some great games like the 2013 finals,
    if Ibaka had not played the last 4 games, this series ends in 5 max. that's why i picked spurs in 5, because i thought Ibaka was out the whole series

First 12